PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2017 for the purpose of admission on All India Seats, a candidate shall apply online, for the registration of his candidature, on the PDPU website, within the time limit specified by the BAC – PDPU. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submit the application form.
|Last date for Online Application||27 June 2017|
|Last date for uploading the marks of 12th Mark sheet by the applicants||27 June 2017|
PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2017
The admission to the 1st year in B.Tech will be done on the basis of All India Seats (for which 35% of seats are reserved by PDPU for the candidates who have passed the Qualifying Examination from Indian Schools and have appeared in JEE (Main) 2017).
- Apply Online
The total number of seats to be filled for the course are 330. You can check the seat matrix here:-
|Information & Communication||30|
The candidates will open the link for registration and enter their details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, Email ID etc. While registering, a candidate shall be required to make online payment of Rs. 1,200/- if the candidate has passed qualifying exam from schools located outside Gujarat and Rs. 350/- for candidates who have the passed qualifying exams from schools located in Gujarat.
The payment can be made through internet banking / debit card / credit card towards the Registration fee. The candidates will be shortlisted based on the received applications. Next is Uploading Photograph.
UPLOADING OF PHOTOGRAPHS – Then after the registration fees has been paid, the next step is to upload a scan copy of the requisite certificates and testimonials according to the specifications in the registration form.
ORDER OF BRANCH PREFERENCE– You will also be required to indicate in the online registration form, the order of the preferences of the branches that you want to study. The list is as follows:-
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information & Communication Technology
Please read the Admission Policy and Procedure carefully before filling up the online form.
Instructions regarding PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2017
- There is a common application form for all B. Tech. programs (Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Engineering and Information & Communication).
- On successful submission of the admission form, you will receive an email with a username (your JEE (Main) 2017 Roll Number) and a password, which you can use to add marks of Paper- 1 of your JEE (Main) 2017 and HSC result (whenever it is declared.)
- The username and password must not be shared with anyone. The candidate will be solely responsible if the password is misused. The University will not be responsible if your password is misused by any other person.
- You will be required to fill in your personal information, family details, some details from your JEE (Main) 2017 admit card, JEE (Main) subject scores and academic details at this time.
- All fields marked with a * are mandatory.
- You will need to keep scanned copies of the following documents ready before filling in the form:
- Latest passport size color photograph
- JEE(main) 2017 admit card
- Caste certificate in English/Hindi (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate in English/Hindi –for PH category candidates (if applicable)
File size of each document should not exceed 200 KB.
Allowed file extensions for passport photo: .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, .png
Allowed file extensions for other documents: .pdf, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, .png, .doc, .docx
- You will be required to fill in marks of subjects of Paper – I of your JEE (Main) 2017 on this website latest by June 27, 2017 using the username and password sent to you. You need to upload scanned copies of JEE (Main) 2017 Score Card and 12th standard mark sheet after declaration of the result of 12th standard.
- Click the “I Agree” button to begin the application process. Please do not click the Back button on your browser or refresh the page during this process.