PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2018 for the purpose of admission on All India Seats, a candidate may apply online, for the registration of his candidature, on the PDPU website, within the time limit specified by the BAC – PDPU. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form.
PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2018
The admission to the 1st year in B.Tech will be done on the basis of All India Seats (for which 35% of seats are reserved by PDPU for the candidates who have passed the Qualifying Examination from Indian Schools and have appeared in JEE (Main) 2018).
|Last date for Online Application||08 Jun 2018|
|Last date for uploading the marks of 12th Mark sheet by the applicants||08 Jun 2018|
Application form: Click Here for the online application form for PDPU BTech admissions 2018.
The application fee for PDPU B.Tech admissions 2018 is given below.
- For candidates who have passed qualifying exams from schools located outside Gujarat 500/-
- For for candidates who have passed qualifying exams from schools located in Gujarat 350/-
Uploading of photographs- After the registration fees have been paid, the next step is to upload a scanned copy of the requisite certificates and testimonials according to the specifications in the registration form.
Order of branch preference- You will also be required to indicate in the online registration form, the order of the preferences of the branches that you want to study. The list is as follows:-
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information & Communication Technology
The total number of seats to be filled for the course are 780. You can check the seat matrix here:-
|Information & Communication||120|
Instructions regarding PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2018
- There is a common application form for all B. Tech. programs (Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Engineering and Information & Communication).
- On successful submission of the admission form, you will receive an email with a username (your JEE (Main) 2018 Roll Number) and a password, which you can use to add marks of Paper- 1 of your JEE (Main) 2018 and HSC result (whenever it is declared).
- The username and password must not be shared with anyone. The candidate will be solely responsible if the password is misused. The University will not be responsible if your password is misused by any other person.
- You will be required to fill in your personal information, family details, some details from your JEE (Main) 2018 admit card, JEE (Main) subject scores and academic details at this time.
- You will be required to fill in marks of subjects of Paper – I of your JEE (Main) 2018 on this website latest by June 27, 2018 using the username and password sent to you. You need to upload scanned copies of JEE (Main) 2018 Score Card and 12th standard mark sheet after declaration of the result of 12th standard.
- Click the “I Agree” button to begin the application process. Please do not click the Back button on your browser or refresh the page during this process.