PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2019 – The Applications form for B.Tech admissions 2019 in the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University is available now. The applications received before the last date to apply will be counted as eligible for the further admission process. Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying for the PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2019. The detailed information regarding PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2019 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2019
The application form for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2019 has released by the university on its official website as per the schedule. The important dates regarding PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2019 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Schedule for PDPU B.Tech Admission 2019 is given below.
|Availability of Application Form||Started!|
|Last date for Online Application||02 Jun 2019|
|Last Date for uploading the marks of 12th Mark sheet by the applicants||02 Jun 2019|
|Last date for submission of documents in person at University Admission Office for admission on NRI Seats||07 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2019.
The application fee for PDPU B.Tech admissions 2019 is given below.
|Resident Category||School located within Gujarat (In Rs.)||School located outside Gujarat (In Rs.)|
|All India seats||350||500|
|All India and NRI Sponsored||700||1000|
Uploading of photographs- After the registration fees have been paid, the next step is to upload a scanned copy of the requisite certificates and testimonials according to the specifications in the registration form.
Order of branch preference- You will also be required to indicate in the online registration form, the order of the preferences of the branches that you want to study. The list is as follows:-
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information & Communication Technology
The total number of seats to be filled for the course are 780. You can check the seat matrix here:-
|Information & Communication||120|
Instructions regarding PDPU B.Tech Application Form 2019
- There is a common application form for all B. Tech. programs (Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Engineering and Information & Communication).
- The username and password must not be shared with anyone. The candidate will be solely responsible if the password is misused. The University will not be responsible if your password is misused by any other person.
- Click the “I Agree” button to begin the application process. Please do not click the Back button on your browser or refresh the page during this process.
- All communications by the University for the Admission Process will be made through the website http://www.pdpu.ac.in. Candidates are advised to go through the University‟s website on a regular basis for admission updates. The University will not be responsible for non-receipt of any communication if any made additionally through email/SMS. No individual communication will be entertained.
- During verification of documents or subsequently at any point of time, if the University finds that any certificate or testimonial or information submitted by any candidate is incorrect or false or irrelevant/noncompliant to the requirement, the admission of such candidate shall be canceled and he shall be permanently disqualified for admission at the University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.