PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University is a private university which offers the admission into various UG, PG and Doctoral Program. Recently, they have released the admission notification as well as the application form for M.Tech Admission for session 2020 in PDPU. The application form is in online mode. Candidates can now register and fill the form before August 17, 2020. The application form is available on the official website i.e. pdpu.ac.in. While filling the application form, candidates need to provide all the required documents and fulfil the eligibility criteria. The admission will be done on the basis of the valid GATE score and the score obtained by them in PI. A separate merit list will be released for GATE and Non-GATE qualified candidates. For getting more information about PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 scroll down the page.
Latest: The application form for PDPU M.Tech 2020 Admission has been extended till August 17, 2020. Scroll down to get the link to apply online.
PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020
Candidates are advised to check the information related to PDPU M.Tech admission from the official website. You can refer to this article in order for getting updates. Here we are providing all the admission details and important events regarding the process of admission. Check below the schedule for it.
|Last Date for Online application|
|Start of the Admission offering (Phase-1 for Qualified and valid GATE Score)|
|Announcement of Merit list (Phase-1 for Qualified and valid GATE Score)|
|List of candidates for Personal Interview on website (Phase-2 for GATE/Non-GATE)|
|Personal Interview (Phase-2 for GATE/Non-GATE)|
|Start of Admission offering (Phase-2 for GATE/Non-GATE)|
PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form Extended
PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form
The candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can now access the application form. The application form is available in the online mode on the official website. A direct link to apply for PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form has been provided below. Candidates can directly apply through this link.
Apply Here: Click here to make a registration for PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form
Application Fee: The applicants need to pay the amount of Rs 500/- for each branch in the online mode. The application fee is non refundable.
How to Apply?
The steps to apply for the PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Application Form is as given below. You can follow it in order to fill the application form.
Step-1 First, you should visit the official website of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University i.e. pdpu.ac.in
Step-2 Click on the registrtaion link which will blink on your screen.
Step-3 Fill all the required details i.e. name, email address, mobile number, password etc and click on “register”.
Step-4 After the registration process you need to fill the basic details of your qualification and rest of the information and after that you need to upload your image.
Step-5 In the last step you need to make final payment of the application form and click on the submit button after that.
PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum 60% or CPI/CGPA of 6.5 in 10 point scale in the qualifying degree as
mentioned hereunder for admission in the respective M. Tech. programme:
- M. Tech. (Petroleum Engineering): B. E. / B. Tech. in Petroleum Engineering / Hydrocarbon Refinery Engineering /Petrochemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- M. Tech. (Petroleum Technology (Exploration): B. E. / B. Tech. in Petroleum Engineering) (Upstream) / M. Sc. or M. Sc. (Tech.) in Exploration Geology / Geoscience / Geotech. Engineering / Applied Geology / Applied Geophysics / Earth Science / Exploration Geophysics.
- M. Tech. (Nuclear Science and Technology): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in any discipline or M. Sc. in any discipline.
- M. Tech. (Energy Systems (Focused on Solar Energy): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation & Control/ Mechanical / Semiconductor Technology / Energy Science & Engineering OR M.Sc. or equivalent degree in Physics / Applied Physics / Electronics / Optoelectronics.
- M. Tech. (Electrical Engineering (Power Systems): B. E. / B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics (Power System)/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering/ Electrical and Power Engineering / Electrical Engineering (Electronics and Power)/ Electrical, Electronics and Power.
- M. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering (Thermal Engineering)): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical / Energy Science & Engineering.
- M. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering (Design)): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- M. Tech. (Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Technology)): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering.
- M. Tech. (Civil Engineering (Infrastructure Engineering & Management)): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering /Construction Technology / Planning / Architecture & Planning or B. Arch.
- M. Tech. (Civil Engineering (Transportation Engineering)): B. E. / B. Tech. in Civil Engineering or Degree in Urban Transport Planning and Management / Urban Planning / Urban and Regional Planning / Infrastructure Planning.
- M. Tech. (Chemical Engineering): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology /Biochemical Engineering / Petrochemical and Petroleum Refinery Engineering /Petrochemical Engineering / Petrochemical Technology / Petroleum Engineering /Petroleum Technology.
- M. Tech. (Environmental Engineering): B. E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering / Chemical Engineering /Environmental Engineering or M. Sc. in Environmental Science.
- M. Tech. (Energy and Environmental Management): B. E. / B. Tech. in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Biochemical Engineering / Petrochemical Engineering / Petroleum Technology / Mechanical Engineering / Environmental Engineering.
- M. Tech. (Material Science & Engineering) : B. E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Chemicals / Material Science and Engineering.
- M. Tech. (Data Sciences): B. E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering / IT / ICT / Electronics / Electrical or MCA or M. Sc. in Computer Science / IT.
- M. Tech. (Cyber Security): B. E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering / IT / ICT / Electronics & Communication or MCA or M. Sc. in Computer Science / IT.
PDPU M.Tech 2020 Admission Process
The admission process has been divided into two phases, one is for the candidates having qualified and valid GATE score and another one is for GATE / Non-GATE candidates. Students can check the detailed process for PDPU M.Tech Admission from below-
Phase-1 (Candidates having qualified and valid GATE score)
Admission will be offered to the candidates on merit based on the GATE score. The seats remaining vacant upon completing admissions of this Phase will be transferred to the seats for Phase II admissions.The candidates who are not offered the admission during this Phase their application will be considered automatically for the Phase II admission process and they will have to appear at the selection procedure of the Phase II Admission Process mentioned herein.
It is mandatory for all GATE qualified candidates to upload the GATE Score Card as a part of online application process. The criteria for deciding merit order in case of candidates having equal merit marks shall be based on following sequence namely:
- All India rank for GATE.
- Marks out of 100 in the GATE scorecard.
- Aggregate marks/CPI of B. Tech. Degree.
Phase – II (for GATE / Non GATE candidates):
A single merit list will be prepared for valid and qualified GATE and Non-GATE candidates on following basis:
- Performance score obtained in Personal Interview by the candidate.
- 50% weightage of GATE score (applicable to GATE qualified candidates).
PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Fees Structure
The candidates who have been offered the admission shall have to pay the fees as shown here under-
Hostel and Mess Facilities
- Hostel Fees: Rs.85,000/- per academic year (Non-refundable)
- Hostel Deposit (Refundable): Rs.5,000/-
- Mess Charges: Rs.44,000/- per year (For permanent hosteler) and Rs.29,000/- per year (For day scholar who opted for food facility only)
Official Website: pdpu.ac.in
For getting the detailed information about PDPU M.Tech Admission 2020 Download the Admission Rules.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.