PDPU MA Admission 2020- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University offeres admission in MA Programme every year. The eligible candidates who are interested in taking admission in PDPU for the academic session 2020-22 can apply for the admission from the University Website. The admission process for Master’s Programme for the batch of 2020-22 will be conducted under the direction of the Admission Committee constituted by the University for School of Liberal Studies headed by the Director – SLS. Candidates will require to fill the application form to get admission in MA Programme at PDPU. Admission will be granted on the qualifying examination and personal interview. To know more about PDPU MA Admission 2020, continue reading the article!
Latest: Application form has been released for PDPU MA Admission 2020. Scroll down to Apply.
PDPU MA Admission 2020
The only candidate who will satisfy the eligibility criteria specified by PDPU for MA Programme Admission. The expected schedule for the admission in the MA Programme for 2020-22 session is mentioned in the below table. You may the table to have an idea about the admission process of PDPU MA Admission 2020.
|Forms available online from||05 Jun 2020|
|Last date to apply||15 Aug 2020|
|Personal Interview at PDPU|
|Display of First Admission list||17 Aug 2020|
|Admission formalities, Fees collection & enrollment up to (First List)||24 Aug 2020|
|Display of Second Admission list||25 Aug 2020|
|Admission formalities, Fees collection & enrollment up to (Second List)||29 Aug 2020|
|Last day to Cancel admission|
|Completion of the admission process|
|Commencement of academic session|
PDPU MA Admission Application Form 2020
The application form for the MA Programme admission has been released by PDPU at its website. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria can fill the application form there. A direct link to fill the application form will also be provided here for the ease of the interested students. Applicants can opt for only one subject from among Public Administration, Political Science & International Relations, English, Psychology, Economics, Media and Communication and M.Sc. in Finance.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the online application form.
The applicants need to make an online payment of Rs.700/- through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card towards the Registration Fee. The Application Fee is non-refundable and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
Before applying for the admission at PDPU, a candidate must ensure his/her eligibility. Candidates must satisfy the following norms as specifieid by PDPU.
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized college/University in India (Students from abroad may please contact Office of International Relations (OIR) for their eligibility)
- students expecting their qualifying degree result on/ before September 30, 2020, can also apply.
- Students must have passed all relevant papers/examinations at the time of admission.
PDPU MA Admission Admit Card 2020
The admit card for PDPU MA Admission 2020 will be available a week or two before the personal interview. Only those who submit their application form with complete payment before the last date get the Admit Card. It is an important verification document which you must carry during the admission process. To download the Admit Card you need to enter the login details. It is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the Admit Card for offline personal interview, and get it signed by the authority concerned in PDPU.
PDPU MA 2020 Selection Procedure
Applicants have to submit his/her statement of purpose online/ offline for pursuing a Master’s program in 500 words. Every applicant will have to submit their SOP to the admission panel while appearing before them for a personal interview, which will be scheduled by the panel and the admission office either online/ offline to evaluate the applicant’s competence in the areas of General Studies, English / Political Science-International Relations / Public Administration and Public Policy/ Psychology/ Economics/ Media and Communication & Finance.
Personal Interview will be scheduled Online and the date/ timing will be communicated to all the applicants well in advance by admission office, School of Liberal Studies – PDPU Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Raisan (Gandhinagar), Gujarat 382 007.
Admission will be offered based on marks in
- Graduation examination (10 Marks)
- Statement of Purpose (50 Marks)
- Personal Interview (40 Marks)
Instruction for Selection Process
- Based on the aggregate marks in “Statement of Purpose”, “Personal Interview”, & “Graduation mark” sheets” the first merit list will be put up on the website on 17th August 2020
- The students offered admission in the first merit are required to complete admission formalities by August 24, 2020, to secure admission.
- The second merit list, if needed, will be declared on the PDPU website on August 25, 2020.
- The students offered admission in the second merit are required to complete admission formalities by August 29, 2020, to secure admission.
- If a selected applicant fails to secure admission as mentioned in the above, the admission offer will stand canceled and the seat falling vacant shall be offered to the next waitlisted applicant.
PDPU MA 2020 Merit List
PDPU will release the merit list of the selected candidates at its official website. The name of the candidates selected on the basis of the selection criteria will be mentioned in the merit list. Applicants can access the merit list form PDPU Website and from this page too. We will provide you with the direct link to check the merit list.
PDPU MA 2020 Online Personal Interview
Applicants are required to scan all their mark sheets, certificates, and letter of recommendations, caste / any other certificate and submit it online in the application link.
PDPU may demand Photostat set of all the original documents at the time of registration. (PDPU does not ask for any of your original documents).
PDPU MA 2020 Reservation Policy
Total Number of Seats for admission in each area is limited to 20. Statutory Reservation for a candidate from Indian States & UTs:
Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 7.5%
Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15 %
Physically Challenged (in each category) – 3%
Seats will be filled on the basis of open merit if those reserved for the categories mentioned above remain vacant.
PDPU MA 2020 Fees Structure
Hostel and Mess Facility:
- Hostel accommodation is available on first come first serve basis, subject to its availability.
- To secure the hostel accommodation, following fees are required to be paid. These fees are non refundable & subject to revision from time to time.
Official website: pdpu.ac.in
For more information about PDPU MA Admission 2020 – Click here to download Admission Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.