PDPU SLS Entrance Exam 2021 – The application form is available for all the programs like BA/BBA (Hons), B. Com (Hons) and B. Sc (Honors) at the official website, sls.pdpu.ac.in. Before filling the application form, The candidate must register online. Candidates are advised to check all the details for PDPU SLS Entrance Exam 2021. The rest of the information is given below. A direct link to apply online is also be provided here for filling the application form.
Latest: The online application form is available for UG courses by PDPU. Scroll down to Apply.
PDPU SLS Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
Candidates who want to take admission in the SLS program need to Register on the official website. A direct link is also available here for filling the application form. Only those candidates who are able to give an exam will fill the form before the closing date. Candidates can check the important dates given below.
|Availability of Application Form||Started|
|Last date of Applying||to be announced|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the application form for PDPU SLS 2021.
official website: pdpu.ac.in
How to fill the Application form of PDPU SLS 2021
Step 1st: Candidate should register the on-line application form available on SLS website.
Step 2nd: A candidate shall be required to upload the colored scan copies of requisite certificates and testimonials as specified in the Application Form.
Step 3rd: Candidates need to pay 1200/- for the payment of application fee.
Step 4th: After the payment make the final submission of the application form.
Entrance Exam Application Fee: Candidates will require to make online payment of Rs. 1200 through Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card. The application fee is non-refundable.
(1) B.B.A. (Hons.)/B.A. (Hons.) is required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from any discipline.
(2) B.Com. (Hons.) is required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from Commerce stream or should have studied accounting and/or commerce related subjects in 12th standard.
(3) B.Sc. (Hons.) Students must have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from science stream or with minimum any 2 of the following subjects – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and biology.
Students should have passed any of the following examinations, with English as one of the subjects:
- The 10+2 level examination in the pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- Intermediate Science or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level with minimum passes of 2/3 subjects.
- High School Certificate Examination of Cambridge University
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program with the minimum passes of 6 subjects (3HL and 3SL) with 24 points.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
PDPU SLS 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for PDPU SLS 2021 will be available before one or two weeks of the entrance exam. Only those who will submit their application form with complete payment before the last date will get the PDPU SLS 2021 Admit Card. To download the Admit Card candidates will need to enter the login details. Admit card is an important verification document that you must carry to the exam center. It is advised to the candidates to take a print out of the PDPU SLS Admit Card and bring it at the time of the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.