Remote or online learning has been a concept in the world of education for a few years now but was yet to gain popularity and become a norm across the globe. Some of us who have pursued online courses for the purpose of personal interests or upskilling ourselves have been exposed to some of the key characteristics this form of education entails. Online learning until now was always an additional benefit, as opposed to being the norm.
Due to the unprecedented crisis situation we find ourselves in now, remote learning has every chance to become a vital cog of every educational body. Pearl Academy is one of the institutes which has decided to embrace innovation and technology in its educational offerings. The initiative – #LearningInNewReality launched by Pearl Academy encompasses a wide array of elements which can be utilised by the students to keep themselves up-to-date with the course curriculum, as well as upskill themselves with added offerings. The features of the initiative are as follows –
- The institute has switched to a remote-learning model where students can access and view over 1,300 weekly online classes and additional upskilling classes to complete their syllabus on popular communication platforms such as Zoom and Blackboard.
- Along with these 1,300 weekly courses as part of the syllabus, Pearl Academy has also offered its students the unique opportunity to broaden their skill set with access to 3,900 additional online courses in collaboration with leading online education providers such as Coursera and Business of Fashion.
- One of the flagship elements of the education offered at the institute was the international exposure and learnings offered to the students. There has been no compromise of any form during the shift to online learning. Students learn from the best international faculty from institutes like Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Students are still being offered the chance to attain valuable industry insights from well-established experts such as Gaurav Gupta, Amit Aggarwal, Gunjan Gupta, Ashish Vidyarthi, Shantanu & Nikhil, Rahul Mishra, Miss Malini, stylist Ekta Rajani and many more
- Aside from this, Pearl has also started an initiative where students will be allowed to take up two semesters in reputed international partner universities after completing three years at Pearl. This is an excellent opportunity for those students who wished to pursue an international education.
Educational institutes might be apprehensive about shifting to an online learning model at first, but at this stage, it may just be a necessity. Students falling behind and losing say 2-3 months at a minimum is a risk they cannot afford. Students at Pearl Academy will not only stay up-to-date with their academic cycles but will also have the chance to upskill themselves and expand their knowledge with the added time on their hands and additional academic content offered to them. Along with this, students will regularly interact with industry experts who can guide them through these tough times. Pearl Academy is all set to conduct its entrance exam on 18th July.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.