PEC B.Tech Application Form 2020 – Online Applications will be invited for admission to B.Tech. Programmes for Kashmiri Migrants, Sportspersons, Sons/ Daughters/ Spouses of Military/ Paramilitary personnel and Children/ Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters in various disciplines. Applications may be submitted through the link on institute website pec.ac.in. After completion of the Online Registration, the candidates are required to send a hard copy of their Application Form printed from the online portal along with photocopies of supporting certificates/documents and proof of Registration Fee payment. Scroll down to check more information on PEC B.Tech Application Form 2020.
PEC B.Tech Application Form 2020
Candidates are advised to read the Admission Brochure carefully, before applying online. Only eligible candidates would be able to apply for the admission. The schedule for the admission registration process is as follows:
|Online Registration process commences||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for online registration||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for receipt of Hard Copy along with |
original Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque of Registration Fee
|3rd week of Jun 2020|
The Registration Fee of Rs. 2000/- is to be deposited through Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque in the favour of “Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University) – PG Admissions” payable at Chandigarh. This fee details as per last year.
PEC B.Tech Application Form 2020 Steps for Online Registration
Follow the following steps for registration:
Step 1: Personal Details
- Enter a valid Email ID
- Please enter your Full Name as mentioned in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Enter Date of Birth.
- Enter your Father’s Name.
- Enter your Mother’s Name.
- Select your Gender: Male or Female.
- Select Nationality: Indian or Other
- Enter Address, City, District, State, Pin Code
- Enter Valid Mobile No.
- Enter Valid Phone No.
Step 2: Educational Qualifications & Other Details
- Enter Academic Qualifications
- File Uploads: Upload your photo and Signature in .jpg or .jpeg format.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- Enter your choices in order of priority.
- No change in the choices will be permitted once the choices have been locked.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- The candidates are required to pay Rs.2000/-(non-refundable) by selecting a payment mode.
- Select Mode of Payment
- Enter Demand Draft / Banker Cheque Details. Demand Draft should be in favor of “Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University) – PG Admissions” payable at Chandigarh.
- After completing the form, please review your form carefully and submit it.
Step 5: Print your Application form
The hard copy of their Application Form printed from the online portal along with photocopies of supporting certificates/documents and proof of Registration Fee payment (Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque in original) through Registered/Speed Post or by hand to the following address:
Punjab Engineering College
(Deemed to be University),
Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012
Note: Unsubmitted and incomplete application forms will not be considered.
PEC B.Tech Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants who seeking admission to PEC should satisfy at least one of these two criteria, these eligibility criteria based on as per last year details:-
- The candidate is within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective Class XII (or Equivalent) examination of the respective stream and Board.
- The candidate has secured a minimum 75% marks in the Class XII (or equivalent) examination of the respective stream and Board
For admission to the courses, each candidate must
- bear a good moral character and should not have been debarred from any institution/university,
- be an Indian National
- satisfy the prescribed medical standards of fitness as follows
- Standard of Physique: A candidate must be in good mental and body health, and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the effective performance of duties of his/her profession.
- Standard of Visual acuity with or without glasses should be:
|Distant Vision||Near Vision|
|Better Eye||6/6 or 6/9||0/6|
|Worse Eye||6/9 or 6/12||0/8|
The total amount of myopia including the cylinder shall not exceed – 600 D The total amount of hypermetropia including the cylinder shall not exceed +600 D.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.