PEC B.Tech Merit List 2020: Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University), Chandigarh will releases the PEC B.Tech Merit List 2020 after the successful completion of filling the online application form. Result is declared in the form of merit list at its official website. The admission of the candidates against the reserved seats under this category will be made on the basis of merit list prepared. If there is a tie within the same category, it shall be resolved by considering the academic merit of the concerned candidate in JEE (Main) – 2020. In case of a tie in the academic merit also, the same shall be resolved by considering the seniority in age. With the help of this page, candidates can get complete details on PEC B.Tech Merit List 2020 from below.
PEC B.Tech Merit List 2020
B.Tech. Admissions under the general category and SC/ ST/ PwD categories are being conducted through JoSAA/ CSAB 2020. PEC B.Tech Merit List 2020 will be published only for Kashmiri Migrants, Sportspersons, Sons/ Daughters/ Spouses of Military/ Paramilitary personnel and Children/ Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters.
|Display of Provisional Merit List of Eligible Candidates||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Display of Final Merit List and Seat Allocation||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Physical Reporting at the Institute for Payment of Fees||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Display of Vacant Seats for Next Round||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Physical Reporting, Seat Allotment as per Final Merit List and Payment of Institute Fees||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Spot Round (if any vacant seats are available)||1st week of Aug 2020|
Check Merit List: Candidates can check the Merit List for B.Tech Admission as per schedule at the official website, i.e., pec.ac.in.
How to check result
To check PEC B.Tech Result 2020, candidates needs to follow under given steps:
- Visit the official website or direct link to check the result is also given below.
- Go to B.Tech Admission section, then find the link which says “Merit List for B.Tech Admissions 2020-21”.
- Click on your respective category to check your result.
- Find your name within the PDF.
- According to your rank, seat will be allotted.
- All admissions to B.Tech. courses shall be PROVISIONAL and subject to approval by the competent authorities.
- In case of any dispute regarding admissions to B.Tech. courses, the decision of the Chairman the Admissions shall be final. The Honorable High Court of Punjab and Haryana alone will have the jurisdiction to settle and decide all matters and disputes.
- The applicants shall be interviewed and may also be given field test(s) in the discipline(s) concerned to ascertain the genuineness of the testimonial(s)/ certificate(s) which they produce in support of their claim(s), to make the grading of the candidate(s) not merely on the basis of the certificate(s) but after due examination and verification.
- The Director has the authority to cancel admission at any time if it is found that the candidate obtained such admission on the basis of a false certificate or incorrect statement/record.
Candidates can check the Tentative Merit List for B.Tech Admissions 2019-20 is given below:
- Kashmiri Migrants
- Sons/ Daughters/ Spouses of Military/ Paramilitary Personnel (Chandigarh Quota)
- Sons/ Daughters/ Spouses of Military/ Paramilitary Personnel (Other than Chandigarh Quota)
- Children/ Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters (Chandigarh Quota)
- Children/ Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters (Other than Chandigarh Quota)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.