Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University), Chandigarh will release the PEC B.Tech Seat Allotment Result 2020 as per the schedule. The admission of the candidates against the reserved seats under this category will be made on the basis of merit list prepared. If there is a tie within the same category, it shall be resolved by considering the academic merit of the concerned candidate in JEE (Main) – 2020. The detailed information regarding PEC B.Tech Seat Allotment Result 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
PEC B.Tech Seat Allotment Result 2020
Candidates are required to bring one set of self-attested photocopies of all supporting documents/ certificates along with the original documents/certificates at the time of physical reporting. Failure to bring the supporting documentation of a particular category will debar the candidate for that particular category. The important dates regarding PEC B.Tech Seat Allotment Result 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Display of Provisional Merit List of Eligible Candidates||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Display of Final Merit List and Seat Allocation||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Physical Reporting at the Institute for Payment of Fees||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Display of Vacant Seats for Next Round||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Physical Reporting, Seat Allotment as per Final Merit List and Payment of Institute Fees||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Spot Round (if any vacant seats are available)||1st week of Aug 2020|
Check Seat Allotment: Candidates can check the seat allotment result at the official website – pec.ac.in
PEC B.Tech Admission 2020 Seats Distribution
Candidates can check the seat distribution for PEC B.Tech Admission 2020. The distribution of seats for PEC B.Tech Admission is based on as per last year mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Qualified candidates should carry the required document during the document verification process. The following required document for PEC B.Tech Admission 2020, is given below.
- On the scheduled date of reporting, bring the proof of payment of registration fee, the duly filled-in scrutiny form and three recent passport size (5 cm x 4 cm) photographs.
- Bring the original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the documents
- Arrange original documents and their photocopies in the following order:
1. JEE(Main)-2020 Result Card
2. 12th detailed marks sheet
3. Class X certificate for Date of birth
4. Character Certificate from the last attended institute
5. Freedom Fighter and Pension Certificate
6. Migration & Eligibility certificate
7. Kashmiri Migrant/Displaced certificate
8. Certificate from the institution where the candidate has already taken admission (Original Certificate)
9. Dependence on Military Personnel certificate
10. Gallantry award certificate(specify the award)
11. Death/Incapacitated in military action certificate
12. Sports Gradation certificate (issued by Sports Dept., U.T)
13. Undertaking to attend the Sports ground regularly
14. Gap Year Affidavit
- One set of self-attested photocopies of certificates must be attached securely to the scrutiny form in the above order.
- At the reporting venue, mark your attendance in the list kept at the attendance desk.
- When called upon, go to the scrutiny desk and get your documents scrutinized. Hand over the scrutiny form along with self-attested photocopies to the scrutiny desk official.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.