PEC Ph.D Application Form 2020 is over now. The last date for submission of PEC Ph.D. Application Form 2020 was July 13, 2020. Online Applications were invited for admission to Ph.D. Programmes in various disciplines. Admission to the Ph.D. programs is made on the basis of interview or written test (GATE/NET syllabus) which is scheduled for July 24, 2020. The entrance test will be conducted for non-GATE candidates by the respective departments followed by an interview. For GATE candidates, only interview will be conducted. To know about PEC Ph.D Application Form 2020 Application Form, how to apply, keep Scrolling!
PEC Ph.D. Application Form 2020
PEC Ph.D Application Form 2020 can be submitted through the link on institute website http://www.pec.ac.in. The hard copy of the registration form along with self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents and a demand draft of Rs. 2000/- is to be submitted by hand/ registered post/ speed post on or before the prescribed date and time. The important dates for PEC Ph.D. Application Form 2020 related activities are mentioned in the given table.
|SET 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Registration Starts||06 Jul 2020|
|Registration Closes||13 Jul 2020|
|Last date for depositing hard copy of Registration Form||16 Jul 2020 till 05:00 PM|
Application Process is over now..!
Procedure for Online Registration
Online registration can be done on http://www.pec.ac.in/admissions/phd. The candidates are required to pay Rs.2000/- (non-refundable) in the form of Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque in favor of “Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University) – PG Admissions” payable at Chandigarh and sum of Rs.500/- (non refundable) is to be paid as registration fee for each additional discipline applied. The details of Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque are to be filled during online registration.
The process of online registration consists of three steps.
- Enter a valid email address and other personal details.
- On submission, a system generated username & password will be displayed on the screen. Note down this username and password for future reference.
- Enter academic qualification details.
- The candidate then has to upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature.
- All Scanned images should be jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photograph image must be greater than 4kb and less than 200kb. The photograph should preferably have the frontal face with a light background.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 4kb and less than 100 kb.
- The dimension of photograph image should be 200×150(height x width) pixels only.
- The dimension of signature image should be 100 x 200 (height x width) pixels only.
- The details of the Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque are to be filled in the Registration Form
- The candidates have to select their choices of the area of specialization in order of their preference.
- In case of a GATE qualified candidate, mention GATE details.
- Mention number of papers published and awards and scholarship, if any.
- Mention any other relevant information
- After successful completion of the registration form and choice filling, a confirmation page will be generated.
- The candidates are advised to take 2 printouts of the confirmation page and send one copy of print-out along with documents and Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque (in original) to the following address by hand/speed post/registered post so as to reach by the prescribed date.
Punjab Engineering College
(Deemed to be University)
Sector-12, Chandigarh – 160012
- The institute will not be responsible for any delay in the receipt of hard copy of the Registration Form.
- The candidates are advised to keep one copy of the confirmation page with them for future reference.
The Research Scholars shall be admitted in the two-stage process through an Entrance Test and Interview. The entrance test will be conducted for non-GATE candidates by the respective departments followed by an interview. For GATE candidates, only interview will be conducted. The official board will release the list of shortlisted candidate for the entrance test. Those candidates who will pass the entrance examination and those are exempted from appearing in the entrance test by fulfilling the above-mentioned conditions are eligible to appear for face to face interview.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.