Punjab Engineering College (Deemed to be University), Chandigarh will releases the PEC Ph.D Admission Result 2020 after the successful completion of the entrance examination followed by an interview. The result will be declared only for non-GATE candidates who appeared in the Entrance test. For GATE candidates, only interview will be conducted. Candidates who fill the application form on time and appeared in the test is only eligible to check their PEC Ph.D Admission Result 2020. Punjab Engineering College will release the result at its official website. The final list of selected students along with probable supervisors based on the number of students per faculty member, the available specialization among the faculty supervisors and the research interests of the student as indicated during interview by the student will be decided by the Ph.D admission committee and displayed on the website. With the help of this page candidates can get complete details on PEC Ph.D Admission Result 2020 from below.
PEC Ph.D Admission Result 2020
Admission to the Ph.D. programme is made on the basis of interview or written test (GATE/ NET syllabus) or both as determined by Ph.D. Admission Committee of the concerned Department provided the candidate fulfils all the requirements at the Institute level and the selected candidate deposits the requisite fees for the Ph.D. Programme. Get complete schedule for PEC Ph.D Admission 2020 from below.
|Date of Test and interview||24 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of Result||27 Jul 2020|
Check Result: Candidates can check the PEC Ph.D Admission Result 2020 as per schedule at the official website – pec.ac.in.
How to check result?
To check PEC Ph.D Admission Result 2020, candidates needs to follow under given steps:
- Visit the official website or direct link to check the result is also given above.
- At officials, find the link which says “PEC Ph.D Admission Result 2020”.
- List of Ph.D. Eligible & Ineligibe Candidates will be uploaded there.
- Click on that and then find your name within the respective department.
- If Last cell of your corresponding column is eligible then you are selected else not.
Documents to be needed
Documents to be produced during physical reporting along with two sets of self attested photocopies:
- Printout of the Registration form
- Self attested copy of GATE score card
- Photo ID proof as per Govt. of India norms (Aadhaar Card)
- Original Birth certificate issued by competent authority/Class X (High School) Board Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Original Mark sheet of class XII
- Original Grade/Mark sheets of qualifying examination for all semesters ( (if applicable).
- Original Degree/ Provisional certificate, if degree is completed
- Original Certificate of category (SC/ST), if applicable, as per Government of India, issued by the competent authority.
- Original Demand Draft of fee payment
- Original Migration certificate of last Institute/ University attended
- Three color passport size photographs
- Original Conduct/ Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- Original Transfer certificate from the Head of the institution last attended
- Original Course completion certificate from the Head of the University/Institute in case result is awaited
- Persons with Disabilities certificate (if applicable)
- Undertaking if applicable
- Sponsorship/NOC Certificate (wherever applicable)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.