Applications are invited through online for Common Entrance Test for full-time/part-time M.Phil. and Ph.D. (July Session) Programmes offered in the Departments / Affiliated Colleges / Research Institutions of Periyar University for the Academic Year 2019 – 2020. All the eligible candidates can fill the online application form from the official website of the University. We have also provided a direct link to apply for the admission for the ease of the eligible candidates. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms required for the admission. Perceive more information about Periyar University Application Form 2019, visit the whole article.
Periyar University Application Form 2019
The application form should be submitted on or before the last date of submission. No application will be accepted after the due date. Candidates are suggested to check the schedule given below to know the timelines of the Periyar University admission process.
|Last date for submission of online application||24 Jun 2019|
|Last date for submission of the printed version of the online application||28 Jun 2019|
|Date of Common Entrance Test||06 July 2019|
Apply online: Click here to apply online for M.Phil/Ph.D. Admission at Periyar University.
The application process will be completed after the payment of the application fee. The application fee is non- refundable. The application for the M.Phil/Ph.D. Programme is as follows:
|SC/ST/Differently Abled||Rs. 250/-|
Mode of Payment:
- Online: The payment can be made through online Gateway. Candidates can use any bank Debit/Credit Cards/Net Banking for the payment of application fees.
- Offline: The payment can be made through Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Periyar University, Salem” Payable at “Salem” or Canara Bank Challan available in Periyar University Branch.
How to Apply
We have provided some instruction below to assist the candidate to apply online for the admission in Periyar University. Candidates may follow the below-stated steps.
- Visit the official website or simply click on the direct link granted above.
- Candidates are instructed to fill all the columns.
- Fill all the asked details in the given blank fields.
- Upload the required Certificates and Passport Size Photo of the Candidate in the attachment column.
- Pay the application fee via online/offline mode.
- Before submitting the filled-in application form review the form to check for any mistake.
After submitting the Online Application Candidates are instructed to send the printed version of the Online Application along with Signature and Demand Draft / Bank Challan / online payment receipt with required attachments (copy of community certificate for SC/ST candidates / copy of proof for Differently abled candidates) to The Registrar, Periyar University, Salem 636 011 on or before the due date.
Who Can Apply?
- The candidate’s who are studying Post Graduate Programmes and cleared all papers up to III Semester are eligible to apply for M.Phil. / Ph.D. programmes.
- Further, the candidate’s should produce the evidence for a pass in the final semester along with mark statements at the time of interview.
- Those who have appeared for the Common Entrance Test alone will be considered for the admission to M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programmes on a merit basis.