Periyar University PG Application Form 2021: The last date to submit the Periyar University PG application form is extended till 30 June 2021. The application form is available for admission into various PG courses like M.B.A. / M.C.A. / M.Ed / M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. Candidates can fill the online form on or before the last date at periyaruniversity.ac.in. Read this article to know more on Periyar University PG Application Form 2021 from below.
Latest: The last date to submit the Periyar University PG Application Form is extended up to 30 June 2021. Scroll down to Apply.
Periyar University PG Application Form 2021
Candidates who are eligible for the courses can fill their Application Form on or before the last date of application. The direct link to download the Application Form will also be provided below.
|Last date for submission of filled in Application Form||30 Jun 2021|
|Entrance Exam date||to be announced|
Application Form: Click here to fill the Periyar University PG Application Form 2021.
Official Website – periyaruniversity.ac.in
Periyar University PG Application Fee 2021
Along with the online application, a fee must be submitted as well. Check the fee amount from the table given below.
|PG Programmes, M.Tech||Rs 300|
|MCA, M.Ed||Rs 500|
|Certificate/Diploma courses||Rs 100|
Mode of Payment: The application fee must be submitted online using a prescribed mode of payment.
Documents to Enclose with Periyar University PG Application Form 2021
The online application form must be printed and sent to the university along with self-attested copies of the following documents.
- 10th (SSLC) Mark Sheet
- 12th (HSC) Mark Sheet
- UG Mark sheets of all semesters
- Community Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Instruction for filling the Periyar University PG Application Form 2021
- Candidates should read the Prospectus carefully before filling in the application form.
- Applications must be complete in all aspects. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected without any intimation.
- Separate application should be submitted for each programme.
- Foreign nationals including NRIs with valid Passports and Visas issued by the Government of India and refugees will be considered for admission subject to their eligibility in terms of schooling and qualifying examinations passed.
- 15% of the total allotted seats are earmarked on a supernumerary basis for foreign nationals including NRIs in all the PG programmes.
- The filled-in applications should be sent directly to the respective Head of the Department, Periya University.
- Self-attested copies of mark statements of the qualifying examination should be sent along with the filled in application form.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examinations from other Universities should obtain the eligibility certificate from Periyar University and submit the same at the time of admission.
- A self – addressed stamped envelope (28 cm x13 cm) for Rs.10/- shall be attached along with the filled-in application form.
- The University is not responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.