Application Form for Periyar University PG Admission 2018 for admission into various PG courses like M.B.A. / M.C.A. / M.Ed / M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. is available to download here. Candidates can fill their Application form on or before the last date. Get Periyar University PG Application Form 2018 complete information here.
Periyar University PG Application Form 2018
Candidates who are eligible for the courses can fill their Application Form on or before the last date of application. The direct link to download the Application Form is given below.
|Last date for submission of filled in Application Form||18 May 2018|
- Download Application Form for M.B.A. / M.C.A. / M.Ed
- Download Application Form for M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com.
- Download Application Form for MA-JMC
- For PG Programme – Rs. 300/-
- For MCA / M.Ed Programme – Rs. 500/-
- For M.B.A Programme – Rs. 750/-
- Certificate/Diploma Programmes- Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment: Application fee / Registration fee should be paid only by demand draft/challan dated after the issue of the advertisement in favor of The Registrar, Periyar University, Salem – 11. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of the Application/Registration fee for any one of the programmes. For additional programmes applied, the application fee should be paid. The photocopy of the community certificate should be enclosed along with the application. Students should write their name, complete address and programme for which applied in block letters on the reverse of the demand draft/challan
Instruction for filling the Application Form
- Candidates should read the Prospectus carefully before filling in the application form.
- Applications must be complete in all aspects. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected
without any intimation.
- Separate application should be submitted for each programme.
- Foreign nationals including NRIs with valid Passports and Visas issued by the Government of India and refugees will be considered for admission subject to their eligibility in terms of schooling and qualifying examinations passed.
- 15% of the total allotted seats is earmarked on a supernumerary basis for foreign nationals including NRIs in all the PG programmes.
- Fees paid will not be refunded if a student leaves the programme after admission.
- The filled in applications should be sent directly to the respective HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT, PERIYAR UNIVERSITY, PERIYAR PALKALAI NAGAR, SALEM – 636 011.
- Self-attested copies of mark statements of the qualifying examination should be sent along with the filled in application form.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examinations from other Universities should obtain the eligibility certificate from Periyar University and submit the same at the time of admission.
- To obtain the eligibility certificate, candidates are directed to contact the office of the Registrar.
- Entrance examination will be conducted by the respective Departments which would also intimate the result to the candidates.
- Admission to Master’s Degree programmes are based on the marks obtained in both the qualifying examinations and the entrance examination.
- A self – addressed stamped envelope (28 cm x13 cm) for Rs.10/- shall be attached along with the filled-in application form.
- The University is not responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
- The number of seats are limited in the programmes offered by the Departments. Selection is based on merit and the communal roster system of the Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates from other states (except SC/ST) will be considered for selection under the General Turn only.