|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
ACDS Secunderabad is being conducted the Post Graduate Written Test (PG-WAT) for admission to MDS courses. Eligible candidates can apply for AWES PG WAT 2016 as per scheduled mentioned below. Interested candidates can check all the details of ACDS PG WAT 2016 like application form, exam procedure from this page given below.
Latest Update – ACDS PGWAT 2016 Result has been declared.
AWES PG WAT 2016
The entrance test for ACDS was held as Written Admission Test (WAT). The paper was of 2 hours duration containing 150 Multiple choice questions.
Schedule for AWES PG WAT 2016 is given below.
|Last date of Receipt of application forms by the College||15 Feb 2016|
|Last Date of receipt of application form with late fees of Rs. 300/-||25 Feb 2016|
|PG Written Admission Test (WAT)||12 Mar 2016|
|Publication of results||01 Apr 2016|
Date and Centres for PG -WAT.
- (a) Date : 12 Mar 2016
- (b) Time : 1500 hr to 1700 hr
- (c) Day : Sunday
- (d) Reporting time : 1400 hr (2 PM)
Various centers for PG WAT are :-
- Delhi 01 Amy Public School, Delhi Cantt
- Secunderabad 02 Army School No – 1, RKPuram, Secunderabad.
AWES PG WAT Result
The Army College of Dental Sciences has declared the result of PG Written Admission Test (WAT). Candidates can check the result through the link provided below. Successful candidates will also be intimated by post. The college does not take any responsibility for late receipt or non-receipt of the results by post. First 50 candidates are expected to report to college without waiting for call letters for counseling.
Get ACDS MDS Result 2016 here:- Check MDS Result
AWES PG WAT Application Form
Application Form is enclosed in the envelope. Candidate must affix adequate postage for Registration charges failing which Admit cards will be dispatched by ordinary post only. Application forms duly completed in all respects alongwith documents must reach Principal ACDS, Secunderabad within the dates specified below :-
- Application process is over…!!!
Application forms must be accompanied by the documents indicated below :-
- Xerox copy of proof of age as it appears in the 10th pass/mark sheet.
- Xerox copies of all memorandum of marks from First BDS to Final BDS.
- Xerox copy of Registration Certificate from the respective State Dental Council.
- Xerox copy of Internship certificate/Experience certificate.
- Xerox copy of original or provisional BDS certificate.
- Xerox copy of conduct and character certificate of the college from which graduated.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Xerox copy of study certificate of BDS course.
- Discontinuance certificate issued by the concerned Principal, in case of the candidate already studying MDS course.
- Medical certificate to be produced at the time of counseling only.(Submit Cert 4)
- Address for correspondence (As per Appendix `A’).
- Gap affidavit (As per Appx `B’)
- Under taking by parents and students (As per Appendix `C’) to be produced at the time of counseling only.
- Original Pension Payment Order (To be produced at the time of counseling for scrutiny only)
- Parents and students should submit an undertaking that the students will not involve in ragging. (Submit certificate 5 & 6)
- Male candidates are required to submit an undertaking certificate that he is not employed in any Institution/ Organization and wholly dependent ward of serving/ retired Army personnel.
- Female candidates are required to submit an undertaking certificate that she is unmarried and is a dependent ward of serving/retired army personnel.
Acknowledgement Card: The acknowledgement card is to be filled up and enclosed with the application form. Necessary Postage are to be affixed by the candidate. The card will be sent to the candidates after receiving the completed application form. The applicant must ensure that the address on the application form and the acknowledgement card are the address for communication on which the mail is received by the applicant. Experience shows that the acknowledgement cards/admit cards/joining instructions are received back at ACDS undelivered with the remark “addressee not traceable”. Write complete address on all the three documents.
AWES PG WAT Admit Card
The Admit Card for the entrance test will be sent to the eligible candidates by Registered Post at the address given by them on the application form. Candidate shall affix adequate postage on the envelope of admit card and write their address clearly. All candidates should normally receive the Admit Card by 10 March 2016. If any candidate fails to receive the Admit Card by the above date he/she should enquire by telephone or email from the office of ACDS Secunderabad by giving application No, full name, address and place of examination as mentioned in the application form.
All admit cards for Written Admission Test are Provisional and do not by any means confirm the eligibility of the candidate for ACDS. Call letters based on the merit list shall be issued to only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria based on the correctness of certificates rendered by them. Actual admission into ACDS will be done after physical verification of all the original documents at the time of Counselling.
Appearing for Entrance Examination in the Event of Non Receipt of Admit Card. In case a candidate does not receive the Admit Card prior to the date of exam, he/she must approach the OIC Examination Centre (Centre as indicated by him/her in the Application form) with a passport size photograph similar to the one forwarded with the Application Form. OIC Examination Centre will be empowered by ACDS to permit the candidate to provisionally appear for the examination. The details of such candidates will be mentioned by the OIC Examination Centre in the forwarding letter containing the answer sheets. In case the eligibility of the candidate is confirmed at ACDS and it is confirmed that he/she was eligible to take the Entrance Examination, the answer sheet will be accepted for subsequent evaluation and processing of candidature.
Type and Conduct of Exam Paper. The test paper will consist of 150 objective type (multiple choice) questions. The standard of the test shall be that of the BDS course. Minimum marks required to qualify in Written Admission Test shall be 75. All answers shall be indicated on a single Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet using HB pencil to darken the circle pertaining to the most appropriate answer.
Evaluation System. The evaluation of the OMR answer sheets will be done through optical scanners and computers. Each correct answer will fetch one mark whereas incorrect answers, multiple answers or doubtful answers will lead to a deduction of 0.25 mark. Since the entire process of evaluation is computerized, candidates are advised to be very careful in marking their answers on the OMR sheet.
Request for Re-evaluation not to be Considered. Since the entire evaluation is computerized, request for re-evaluation will not be considered under any circumstances
For More Information Please refer Information Brochure