|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
MH PGD CET 2016 Admit Card – The Competent Authority has issued the MH PGD CET 2016 Admit card for the Maharashtra Medical Postgraduate Dental Entrance Examination for MDS Course. The Entrance Examination will be held on 24 Jan 2016, candidates who have applied for MH PGD CET before the last date can download their admit card from the link provided below on this page.
If you were looking for MH PGM CET 2016 Admit Card, click here.
Candidates can schedule for downloading of admit card and entrance exam below.
|Issue of Admit Card online||18 Jan to 23 Jan 2016|
|Date of Examination||24 Jan 2016|
MH PGD CET Admit Card 2016 – Available
MH PGD CET 2016 will be conducted on 24 Jan 2016 for MDS Course by DMER Maharashtra. Admit Card has been issued for the Entrance Examination. Candidates can download their admit from the official website or from the direct link given below to appear for the examination. Candidate has to go to Centre with downloaded Admit Card and any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving licence, PAN Card, Passport).
Downlaod MH PGD CET Admit card 2016-
- Click here to download MH PGD CET Admit card 2016.
Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the PGD CET and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
How to download admit card for PGD CET 2016?
Insofar, the procedure for downloading hall ticket at www.dmer.org has been very simple and candidate friendly. Steps to be followed to download the PGD CET admit card 2016 is expected to be like this:
- Go to the official website of www.dmer.org. Navigate to the candidate login link of PGD CET 2016.
- Enter login details (user name / email ID and password). You will be able to login using these details.
- If the admit card has been released, will be shown on this page and you can download the same.
- Take a printout of the admit card of PGD CET 2016 on a blank sheet of white paper.
- Once you have printed the test admission ticket, please check that all the details in it are correct and verifiable. If there is any discrepancy in the hall ticket, please contact DMER.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates must preserve the printout of Application form and copy of Bank Challan showing transaction ID and downloaded Admit Card safely and bring the same to the examination hall and produce it on demand.
- Photograph on the online application form, Admit Card should be taken from the same negative.
- Please note that issue of Admit Card is just a provision for appearing in PGD CET and does not imply that the candidate is eligible for admission.
Scheme of Examination
- The PGD CET 2016 will be conducted on Sunday, 24 Jan 2016. PGD CET Scheduled Time: 10.00 to 11.30a.m. No entry will be permitted to the candidate in the examination hall after 10.00 a.m. for any reason whatsoever.
- The PGD CET will be conducted at sub centers situated in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and Aurangabad.
- The examination will be conducted in English Medium.
- PGD-CET Paper will be of 1 1/2 hours duration containing 100 multiple choice question (MCQs). Each question will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answers.
Syllabus for PGD CET
The Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of BDS Examinations and shall cover all the subjects of BDS course. The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below:
|Subjects||No. of Question||Subjects||No. of Question|
|Human Physiology and Biochemistry||5||Pedodontia||6|
|General Medicine||5||Oral Diagnosis and Radiology||6|
|General Surgery||5||Community Dentistry||6|
|General Pathology and Bacteriology||5||Prosthetic Dentistry||7|
|General and Dental Pharmacology||5||Periodontia||7|
|Dental Materials||6||Oral Surgery||7|
|Oral Anatomy and Histology||6||Conservative Dentistry||7|