|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
MH PGD CET 2016 – The Commissioner of State CET Cell, has been designated as Competent Authority for conducting PGD CET 2016 and selection of candidates for admission to various Medical post graduate courses for the year 2016- 2017. As per this act, PGD CET 2016 is applicable for admission to Government, Municipal Corporation and Private Unaided Medical Colleges/ Institutions.
MH PGD CET 2016 is the Maharashtra Medical Postgraduate Dental Entrance Examination for MDS Course. This year it was conducted on 24 Jan 2016.
Schedule for the MH PGD CET 2016 is given below.
|Online registration & filling application form||14 Dec to 30 Dec 2015|
|Schedule for fee acceptance at SBI Bank||16 Dec 2015 to 04 Jan 2016|
|Issue of Admit Card online||18 Jan to 23 Jan 2016|
|Date of Examination||24 Jan 2016|
|Online display of question paper & answer keys||27 Jan 2016|
|Declaration of Provisional Result / marks||22 Feb 2016 (After 6:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Final State merit list||05 Mar 2016|
PGD CET 2016 Preference Forms Filled by Candidates – Check Here
MH PGD CET Quick Links
Personal Counseling Process
- Click Here to Check Seat Position as on 20 May 2016.
Counseling Selection List
List of selected candidates after counseling has been published. List of candidates can be checked through the link provided below.
- Check List of Candidates (As on 19 May 2016)
- Check List of Candidates
- Check List of Candidates – PGD (In-service)
- Check List of Candidates
Eligible candidates of PGD-CET-2016 Merit list are called for counseling and filling of preference form for admissions to Dental Postgraduate Courses for the academic year 2016-2017 as per the schedule given below. (Proxy shall not be allowed)
Provisional Seat Position in Government / Corporation Dental Colleges
Provisional Seat Position in Private Unaided / Private Unaided Minority Colleges (As on 23 Mar 2016)
Candidate should bring following documents/certificates:-
- Online downloaded Application form
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card and any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving Licence, Pan Card, Pass port)
- Copy of downloaded PGD-CET-2016 result.
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Laving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- Certificate of Age (SSC passing Certificate/Valid Passport)
- First B.D.S. Statement of Marks.
- Second B.D.S. Statement of Marks.
- Third B.D.S. Statement of Marks.
- a) Final B.D.S. Sem.-I, Statement of Marks. b) Final B.D.S. Sem.-II, Statement of Marks. or Final B.D.S., Statement of Marks
- B.D.S. Degree/Passing Certificate
- Attempt Certificates of all BDS University examinations from the Head of the institution.
- Internship Completion Certificate from University or Head of Institution /indicating likely date of Internship completion. from the (Annexure – E)
- Registration Certificate (MSDC/DCI) (refer rule 7.3)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (As per Annexure – F) Preference Filling Brochure PGD-CET 2016
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for (VJ) DT -A, (NT-1) NT-B, (NT-2) NT-C, (NT-3) NT-D, OBC and SBC Candidates) issued by appropriate authority as specified in the Government Resolution No. CBC-10/2008/CR-697 VJNT-1, dated 24th June, 2013 and should be valid upto 31/3/2016.
- AIPMT selection letter / letter from Dean/Principal stating that the candidate was admitted for BDS under 15% quota from All India Entrance Examination.
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra State by virtue of residence, in case of Candidates who were Domicile of Maharashtra State at the time of BDS admission and were admitted under 15% AIEE quota in a dental college/institution situated outside Maharashtra State and who have obtained their degree from a University situated outside the State of Maharashtra.
- For Persons with disability (PWD) Candidates – Medical Fitness Certificate. As per Annexure – D of Information Brochure.
- Appropriate proof/ affidavit for Minority status for Muslim.
The selection list will be declared on or before 13 Apr 2016.
Fee to submitted at the time of Admission
The fees for Government and Municipal Corporation Dental Colleges is as below as per GR. No. AMC-1007/628/CR.148/07/Edu-02 Mantralaya Dated 1 March, 2011 (subject to revision by the Govt./ appropriate authorities):
- Tuition fees Rs.48,300/- per year + Development Fees 3000/-
- Admission fees Rs.1,500/-
- Gymkhana fees Rs. 500/-
- Hostel fees Rs. 4,000/- per year ]
The tuition fees and development fees of private institutions are decided by Shikshan Shulka Samiti
Check complete MH PGd Counseling details in Preference Form Filling Brochure HERE.
Applicant seeking admission to the PGD CET 2016 will be required to submit single prescribed online application form. Candidate should submit Separate Application form for Medical/ Dental Postgraduate CET. In-Service candidates who wish to seek admission for the postgraduate course shall apply online at par like other Non In-Service candidates.
- Application process is over now..!!
Instruction for filling online application
- Click on Application form link mentioned above.
- Instructions page will be displayed. Carefully read the Instructions for filling online form. After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to go to actual Online Application form (Annexure “G” for PGD CET specimen copy of online application form)
- Candidate should fill all the entries in application form and upload his/ her Scanned photograph and signature.
- Eligible Candidate will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form before Click on Submit Button. Candidate should verify the correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once Submit Button is clicked.
- After submission of form Bank Challan will be displayed in two parts.
- Unique Application No. (Username) along with details of nonrefundable required fee Rs. 3,000/- will be available on challan and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his given E-mail ID.
- Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan. With this Challan pay the required fee in any Branch of Bank, on Second Working Day onwords, from the day of Printing Challan and obtain your copy of Challan indicating Journal ID/Transaction ID.
- Candidate should login with Application No. (User Name) and his/her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form. Candidate has to preserve the downloaded printout of Application Form for subsequent use.
Cost of online application form of PGD CET 2016 & examination fee is Rs. 3000/-. This amount is not refundable.
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving (SSC) /Jr. College Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality. [Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Non Resident Indians (NRI)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible].
- All candidates, who have passed final B.D.S. examination and completed/completing one year internship training by 31st March, 2016 from a recognized Dental college included in the scheduled of Dental Council of India and situated in Maharashtra are eligible. The Dental College should have been affiliated to Non-Agricultural Universities established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994 or the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Act, 1998 or Dental College affiliated to Deemed university as per University Grant commission Act of 1956 under section 13/A, situated in Maharashtra. The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or Dental Council of India (DCI) or Maharashtra State of Dental Council (MSDC). Candidates who have passed BDS examination from foreign University are not eligible for PGD CET 2016.
- The DCI/MSDC registration is mandatory for appearing at PGD CET. Registration Certificate should be produced at the time of Document Verification process.
- Candidates who have passed postgraduate diploma course will be eligible for PGD CET for admission to postgraduate degree registration in the same subject only.
- The PGD CET 2016 was conducted on Sunday, 24 Jan 2016. PGD CET Scheduled Time: 10.00 a.m to 11.30 a.m.
- The PGD CET was conducted at sub centers situated in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and Aurangabad.
- The examination was conducted in English Medium.
- PGD-CET Paper contains 100 multiple choice question (MCQs). Each question will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answers.
Syllabus for PGD CET
The Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of BDS Examinations and shall cover all the subjects of BDS course. The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below:
|Subjects||No. of Question||Subjects||No. of Question|
|Human Physiology and Biochemistry||5||Pedodontia||6|
|General Medicine||5||Oral Diagnosis and Radiology||6|
|General Surgery||5||Community Dentistry||6|
|General Pathology and Bacteriology||5||Prosthetic Dentistry||7|
|General and Dental Pharmacology||5||Periodontia||7|
|Dental Materials||6||Oral Surgery||7|
|Oral Anatomy and Histology||6||Conservative Dentistry||7|
The candidates recognized by the State of Maharashtra as belonging to the following Backward Classes, shall alone be eligible to claim admissions as against the seats reserved for such backward class categories. The constitutional reservation at Government/ Corporation Institutes and Private unaided Institutes is as mentioned below.
Note: In Private unaided institutions constitutional reservation is 25 percent of total sanctioned intake as per the Maharashtra Government Notification, Medical Education and Drugs department, No.MED 2006/1196/CR-204/06/EDU-1(1), dated 24th, June 2006.
Question Paper & Answer Keys
DMER Maharashtra has published the question paper & answer keys of MH PGD CET 2016 exam which was conducted on 24 Jan 2016 for MDS Course. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check the question paper & answer keys of MH PGD CET 2016 exam from the link provided below.
Get MH PGD CET 2016 Question paper & Answer keys from the table mentioned below:-
|Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Version 11 Booklet||Key -Version 11|
|Version 22 Booklet||Key -Version 22|
|Version 33 Booklet||Key -Version 33|
|Version 44 Booklet||Key -Version 44|
PGD CET Result 2016
The Competent Authority evaluated the answer sheets and declared the provisional result/ marks scored by candidates of PGDCET on DMER website on 22 Feb 2016. The candidates should go through the copy of result/marks by login at website www.dmer.org.
There is no rechecking/ revaluation of answer sheets. However the candidate can apply for verification of marks to the Competent Authority by 26 Feb 2016 in prescribed form (Annexure – H) along with fees of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) to be paid by Demand Draft in favour of “COMMISSIONER, STATE CET CELL, MUMBAI” payable at Mumbai and drawn on any nationalized/scheduled commercial bank. The candidate will be given photocopy of the answer sheet and model answer key after verification by Speed post. The Candidates will have to download statement of marksheet from the website of DMER from 05/03/2016 onward. till to cut-off date of
The Candidates will have to download statement of marksheet from the website of DMER from 05/03/2016 onward. till to cut-off date of admission process. Marksheet will indicate State Merit List number, name, marks scored, category and category merit number of the candidate.
State Merit List
State Merit List has been declared on 05 Mar 2016 on the website of DMER. The Competent Authority has prepare a State Merit List of eligible candidates on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at the PGD CET-2016.
For In-Service Candidates, of Medical /Dental the Competent Authority has prepared a State Merit List separately indicating State Merit List number, name, marks scored, category, category merit number, of the candidate. The same is available to the respective Authorities / Establishments (DHS, ESIS, BMC), and also available on the Website of DMER “www.dmer.org”.
Get MH PGD CET Final Merit List here:-
To be eligible for selection to Medical / Dental Postgraduate courses a candidate belonging to General category must secure not less than 50% Marks and candidate belonging to Constitutional Reservation category & Constitutional Reservation category with Persons with disability (PWD) claim must secure not less than 40% Marks at PGD CET 2016. Persons with Disability (PWD) from General category must secure not less than 45% Marks at PGD CET 2016.
Tie Breaker for PGD CET
Determination of the Inter-se merit of candidates obtaining equal PGD CET marks. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the PGDCET, the inter-se-merit of such candidates will be determined in the order of preference as under:-
- The candidate with higher aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at First, Second, Third and Final B.D.S. examination (Semester-I & II) taken together shall be preferred. If the tie still persists,
- The candidate with higher aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Final B.D.S. examination (Semester-I & II) will be preferred. If the tie still persists,
- The candidate with higher aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Third B.D.S. examination will be preferred. If the tie still persists,
- The candidate with higher aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Second B.D.S. examination will be preferred. If the tie still persists,
- An older candidate will be preferred over a younger candidate.
- While considering I, II, III and Final BDS marks and aggregate for above purpose, grace and/or NSS marks will not be taken into account.
Instruction to Candidates
- Read the instructions for filling up online application form given on this page.
- Candidates must preserve the printout of Application form and copy of Bank Challan showing transaction ID and downloaded Admit Card safely and bring the same to the examination hall and produce it on demand.
- Candidate should occupy the seat in the examination hall 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Details such as PGD CET Seat Number, question paper booklet number and version code number must be entered carefully on the answer sheet. (Candidates should write PGD CET seat number & the answer sheet number on the question booklet carefully).
- No candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of examination.
- All entries on the answer sheet must be made only with Black Ink ball point pen.
- Photograph on the online application form, Admit Card should be taken from the same negative.
- Please note that issue of Admit Card is just a provision for appearing in PGD CET and does not imply that the candidate is eligible for admission.
- Before submitting the application form, please verify that it is signed by the candidate.