Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to conduct counselling for the various post graduate engineering courses i.e. available in Mujaffarpur Institute of Technology (MIT Mjaffarpur) which is conducted by Science and Technology Department, Government of Bihar. Candidates can take admission in to the M.Tech (Thermal Engineering) and M.Tech (Machine Design) through this counselling process. The admission in the above discussed courses will be done on the basis of the Marks obtained by the candidates in the GATE 2018 examination. Candidates are required to read the instruction carefully before apply online. All the details regarding to the Post Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling-2018, has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates. Candidates can go through out the details before filling up the application form.
PGEAC 2018 – Bihar Post Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling 2018
Bihar combined entrance examination board under the Department of Science and Technology, Govt of Bihar har released the application form for taking up the admission in to the Post graduate courses available in to the Mujaffarpur Institute of Technology. The courses offered by the Mujaffarpur Institute of Technology (MIT, Mujaffarpur) are M.Tech ( Machine Design ) and M.Tech (Thermal Engineering) in which candidates can take admission on the basis of the marks secured in the GATE Exam. The selection of the candidates would be purely based on the rank obtained by the candidates in Merit list. The link of apply online in First year of above discussed courses has been provided below.
|Online Registration starting date||17 Jul 2018|
|Online Registration closing date||24 Jul 2018|
|Last date for payment through challan||25 Jul 2018|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
with Final submission of online application form of registered candidate
|25 Jul 2018|
|Online Editing of application form||26 Jul 2018|
|Publication of Counselling Programme||28 Jul 2018|
|Proposed date of counselling||30 Jul 2018|
PGEAC 2018 Counseling
Counseling of PGEAC 2018 has been started. Candidates can read all the guidelines and notices which has been released by the conducting body regarding PGEAC 2018 Counseling. For detailed information, candidates can click on the link of notices provided below.
Counselling fee to be paid through above modes is Rs. 2200/- only, for all categories i.e. (Unreserved / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates.
- Second Counselling Date & Time for Post Graduated Engineering Admission Counselling (PGEAC-2018) (Adv. No. BCECEB (PGEAC)-2018/06 has been released. Check here
- Notice regarding Second Counselling of Post Graduated Engineering Admission Counselling (PGEAC-2018) (Adv. No. BCECEB (PGEAC)-2018/05 has been released. Check here
- Counselling Date & Time for Post Graduated Engineering in M.Tech (Machine Design) / M.Tech. (Thermal Engg.) PEGAC-2018 (Adv. No. BCECEB (PGEAC)-2018/04 has been released. Check here
- Notice Regarding Counselling of Post Graduated Engineering in M.Tech (Machine Design) / M. Tech. (Thermal Engg.) PEGAC-2018(Adv. No. BCECEB(PGEAC)-2018/03 has been released. Check here
PGEAC 2018 Application Form
Application form for PGEAC 2018 can be filled online through the official website as per schedule date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for PGEAC 2018.
Application process is over now!!!
Instruction for filling the application form
Prior to filling up the application form candidates must ensure that they should have following items:
- Valid Email Id
- Valid Mobile No.
- Scanned copy of Photograph & Signature
- Aadhar card ( If Available )
Complete details regarding to filling up the application form has been given below in Step by step way.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. And click on the new registration button. The direct link of the registration process has been provided above.
- After the registration candidates will get a SMS on the registered Mobile Number that will contain an Activation Code which will be used by the candidates to Activate their account.
- Click on the Activate Your account tab and enter the activation code to activate your account.
- After the successful activation of account Candidates have to Click on the sign in tab and fill the asked information in the Application Form.
- After filling up the application form click on the save and Continue button and upload your Scanned photograph and signature.
- After uploading the photograph and signature click save and continue button and fill your educational information and click on the save and continue button.
- If you want you can preview your Complete Application Form for ensuring that all the entry that are entered in the application form are correct. If you find any mistakes you can rectify this by repeating the same process as above.
- If Candidates ensure all the entries in the application form are correct then click on the Confirm and Submit button which will be considered as final submission after that candidates will not be allowed to correct their application form.
- After the final submission button click on Proceed to Payment button. Candidates can pay their counselling fees through Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking/ or Bank challan.
- After payment of Counselling Fee upto scheduled date and time, the candidate must download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in his possession.
- After online submission of application, if the applicant finds that while filling up such application the error regarding any entries / photo / signature uploading has / have been made, then he/ she will have opportunity to Edit / Rectify the same on July 26, 2018.
- Candidates must have to passed B.E. / B.Tech from Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Manfucturing Engineering / Production Engineering and Industrial Engineering.
- General and OBC Candidates Must have secured minimum 50 % marks in above stream. There will be relaxation of 5% for SC/ST Candidates i.e. for them minimum 45% marks is defined.
There is no minimum age limit for the courses of M. Tech. (Machine Design) and M. Tech. (Thermal Engineering).
The candidates have to pass through Medical Test. Candidates will only be granted admission if he found eligible in Medical Test.
Only those candidates are eligible for the PGEAC – 2018 who are residents of India and full fill the following criteria:
- Candidates Parents should be residents of Bihar.
- Parents of the Candidates are determined refugee of Bihar.
- Parents of the candidates belongs to other states but employee of the Bihar Govt.
- Parents of the candidates who are the employee of govt of Bihar before reconstitution of Bihar state and post of them are still transferable in the Bihar or jharkhand Govt.
- Parents of the candidates are employee of Indian govt. and work in Bihar states.
The Candidates who are permanent resident of Bihar and and have valid ID proof (Cast certificate ) for the same are eligible to get profit of reservation. Details regarding to the reservation has been provided below.
|EBC (Extremely Backward Class)||18%|
|BC (Backward Class)||12%|
|Reserved Category of Girls||3%|
PGEAC 2018 Selection Process
- Selection Process for the nomination in to the discussed post graduate courses will be based on counselling which will be carried out in two phases.
- In First Phases GATE Qualified Candidates will be considered for the Nomination.
- In Second phases, Those candidates will be considered who have passed in the qualifying examination i.e. ( B.E. / B.Tech from Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Manfucturing Engineering / Production Engineering and Industrial Engineering.)
Official website: www.bceceboard.com