Application Form of AP PGECET is now available at the official website at www.appgecet.org. To apply for the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test AP PGECET 2018, candidates have to fill AP PGECET 2018 Application Form online. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling the AP PGECET 2018 Online Application Form. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for AP PGECET 2018 can submit their applications through online mode only. Check complete details on AP PGECET 2018 Application Form from this page.
AP PGECET 2018 Application Form
Candidates are required to apply for AP PGECET 2018 test through Online only (printed hard copy of the applications will not be accepted). Candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date.
|Commencement of online applications||21 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||25 Apr to 04 May 2018|
|with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||04 May 2018|
Apply Online: Application process for AP PGECET 2018 is over…!!
Official website: www.appgecet.org
Gate Qualified Candidates
Online Application Form for AP PGECET – 2018 ( For GATE / GPAT Qualified Candidates) has been started from today June 12, 2018. Candidates can apply online from the link provided below or you can also go through the official website sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click Here to apply online for AP PGECET – 2018 ( For GATE / GPAT Qualified Candidates).
- Click Here to know your Payment status.
- Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
Note: GATE/GPAT qualified and eligible candidates are informed to register through online from June 12, 2018 for admission into M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm courses in University and affiliated unaided private Engineering/Pharmacy Colleges in AP State. The registration fee for SC/ST Candidates is Rs.300/- and for others it is Rs.600/- Payment of registration fee and submission of application shall be made online at https://sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet/gate For details visit the this website. Schedule for counseling will be notified separately.
The candidates are required to be ready with the following mandatory / optional details to fill in the appropriate fields before filling the Online Application Form:
How to apply for AP PGECET 2018
There are 4 Steps in filing theAPPGECET online application.
- Step-1: Fee Payment: Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option.
- Step-2: Know your Payment status: Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
- Step-3: Fill Application: After fee payment either by cash at APOnline Center or by money transfer by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application through this option.
- Step-4: Print Application Form: After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted form.
How your Application Form will look like