Application Form of AP PGECET is now available at the official website at www.appgecet.org. To apply for the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test AP PGECET 2018, candidates have to fill AP PGECET 2018 Application Form online. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly before filling the AP PGECET 2018 Online Application Form. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for AP PGECET 2018 can submit their applications through online mode only. Check complete details on AP PGECET 2018 Application Form from this page.
AP PGECET 2018 Application Form
Candidates are required to apply for AP PGECET 2018 test through Online only (printed hard copy of the applications will not be accepted). Candidates must fill the application form on or before its last date.
|Commencement of online applications||21 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||25 Apr to 04 May 2018|
|with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||04 May 2018|
- Know Your Payment Status
- Fill Application (only after Fee Payment)
- Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form)
Official website: www.appgecet.org
Registration fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC / ST candidates) + processing charges Rs 59/- for one test. The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided ( through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
The candidates are required to be ready with the following mandatory / optional details to fill in the appropriate fields before filling the Online Application Form:
How to apply for AP PGECET 2018
There are 4 Steps in filing theAPPGECET online application.
- Step-1: Fee Payment: Candidate can make Online Fee Payment through this option.
- Step-2: Know your Payment status: Candidate can check Success/Failure status of Fee Payment
- Step-3: Fill Application: After fee payment either by cash at APOnline Center or by money transfer by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes, candidate should fill in the Application through this option.
- Step-4: Print Application Form: After application form submission, candidate can print the submitted form.
How your Application Form will look like