PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021 – PGIMER Chandigarh, has opened the edit window for PGIMER M.Sc Nursing application form. No printed form is released for the candidates. Basic Nursing / Post basic nursing degree holders are eligible to fill PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2021 application form. To apply for the entrance exam, you need to register first, then fill in details in the form, upload images and pay the required amount of application fee. Check more details on PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021 like application fee, process to apply, image specification, etc from this page.
Latest: Correction/Edit window for M.Sc Nursing is now opened. Scroll down to edit details.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
Candidates must ensure that they provide only correct details in the form, as there shall be no provision for the candidates to edit details after final submission. Check the schedule for PGIMER M.Sc Nursing application form 2021 from the table below.
|PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021||Jul 2020||Jul 2021|
|Release of application form||18 Apr 2020||28 Mar 2021|
|Last Date to submit application form||18 May 2020||27 Apr 2021|
|Application form correction||29 – 30 Apr 2021|
|PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2021 exam date||14 Jun 2020||05 Jun 2021|
Edit form: Click here to edit PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021.
Apply here: Click here to fill the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Fee
To submit the application form for PGI M.Sc nursing entrance exam 2021, candidates need to pay the following amount of application fee. Candidate can check previous year application fee for reference.
|SC / ST||Rs. 1200|
|For other category candidates||Rs. 1500|
|PWD||Exempted for payment of application fee|
Mode of Payment – Candidates can pay the above given amount of application fee by either of the following modes:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net banking
Documents Required to Fill PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2021 Form
At the time of filling in details in the application form, it is advised that you should keep the following listed documents ready before hand.
- Degree marksheet or certificate.
- Class 10th certificate.
- A valid email id.
- An active mobile number.
- Scanned image of necessary documents.
Image Specification for PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check the last year data of Image Specification for filling application form for reference purpose only from below.
|image to upload||Format||File size|
|Photograph||JPEG/ JPG||50 KB – 200 KB|
|Signature||JPEG/ JPG||50 KB – 200 KB|
|Certificates||JPEG/ JPG||Max 1 MB|
Other Important details related to Photograph Specification
- Candidate’s name and date of taking photo should be printed on it.
- Photograph must be a recent and it should not be attested.
- Candidates have to bring the extra identical photographs at the time of Entrance and Admission for their use.
- Candidates have to click the photograph without wearing cap, goggles etc.
- The photograph must be taken with the name of the candidate (as in application), and date of taking photograph.
How to Fill PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021?
Candidates must check the following easy steps to fill the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021. Candidates must ensure that all the particulars filled in the application form is correct and legal.
Step.1: Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website or you can click the above mentioned link to fill the same.
Step.2: Registration: In the registration process you need to enter the Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number. This information will not changed after submitting it.
Step.3: Fill the Application Form
- On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered email id along with the application number. Login to the website using your unique Application number and password.
- After this, candidates now have to fill the application providing personal and educational details etc.
Step.4: Upload the Documents: Candidates need to upload the scan photograph and necessary documents.
Step.5: Payment of fee: After filling application form, candidates have to pay the fee through online mode only.
Step.6: At last, you are suggested to take the printout of filled application form and keep safe it for future reference.
Click here to check the detailed procedure to fill the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021.
Important Instructions fill the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form
Read the instructions on this page carefully and Click on the Apply online button to fill the application form.
- To fill the application form, you have to enter a password of your choice. Please note that this password along with the Application number generated will be used to login and complete your registration process.
- Registered email id and mobile number as provided by a candidate during registration will be treated as your primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- It is to be noted that any deviation or discrepancy between actual appearance at the time of examination and facial appearance in the photograph pasted on the application will make the candidate liable for rejection.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
PGIMER releases M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021 in online mode on its official website, pgimer.edu.in. Admit card for entrance exam will be available to eligible candidates before the 15 days of exam date. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter the unique registration id and password. Candidates must note that admit card will not be sent by post.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2021
PGIMER conducts entrance exam for admission to M.Sc Nursing course. This entrance exam is conducted every year in the month of June. Candaidates have to fill the online form to appear in the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing entrance exam. The test consist of objective type questions in the english language only. Candidates will get admission in the course on the basis of the overall percentile obtained by them in the M.Sc Nursing entrance test.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans: No, the application fee for PGIMER M.Sc Nursing entrance exam is non-refundable.
Ans: The application fee shall be deposited by online mode only.
Ans: No request for a change of category applied for shall be entertained after the final submission of the form.
Ans: No, there is no need for this. The application form has to be submitted by online mode only
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.