PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 will available in the online mode on the official website of the institute. If you wish to get admission in the postgraduate nursing courses offered by the Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. You need to appear in the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2020. To appear in this entrance exam you need to register yourself first through the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020. You should register yourself & submit the application fees successfully before the last scheduled day to appear in the entrance examination.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
You should ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education and Research. Hence, we would advise you to go through the information brochure before you start your registration process. The application form for the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing entrance examination 2019 will not be accepted in the offline mode. We would advise you to provide authentic details in the application form as if any false information is provided by you in the application form and is later caught by the officials your admission will be canceled immediately and criminal prosecution might be taken against you.
|Commencement of filling of online application forms||01st week of May 2020|
|Last Date of filing of applications online||04th week of May 2020|
|Entrance Examination||04th week of Jun 2020|
Application Fees & Mode Of Payment
The registration process is incomplete till the time you pay the application fees. The application fees for the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 can be paid in the online payment gateway available at M.Sc. Nursing application portal. You can deposit the application fees in any online payment gateway. The application fees will be different for different categories.
It is compulsory to pay a fee for an application form by eligible candidates. If in case, there will be any changes in the Application fees it will be updated here.
|PWD||Exempted for payment of Application fee|
- Read the instructions on this page carefully and Click on the Apply Now button at the bottom of this page.
- Fill in the required information and enter a password of your choice. Please note that this password along with the Application number generated will be used to login and complete your registration process.
- Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number once submitted cannot be changed.
- Your registered Mobile number may be used to send SMS communication
- The email id and mobile number that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered email id along with the application number. Login to the website using your unique Application number and password.
- Fill in the remaining details i.e. educational qualification.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format only and other relevant documents in jpg/jpeg/pdf format only. File size of the Photograph should be between 15kb to 50kb, Signature should be between 5kb to 20kb and that of other certificates/documents should be between 50kb to 300kb. The online application system will not allow uploading files smaller/larger than the mentioned sizes. Photograph MUST be snapped on or after April, 2018.
- Application Fee payment can be through online payment gateway available at M.Sc. Nursing application portal.
- Any deviation or discrepancy between actual appearance at the time of examination and facial appearance in the photograph pasted on the application will make the candidate liable for rejection.
- Application Fee is as follows, If there will be any changes it will be updated here.
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.1000/- + Applicable Bank Charges
- SC / ST candidates: Rs.800/- + Applicable Bank Charges
- PWD candidates: Exempted for payment of Application / Examination fee