PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 is now available in the online mode on the official website of the institute. If you wish to get admission in the postgraduate nursing courses offered by the Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. You need to appear in the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing entrance exam 2018. To appear in this entrance exam you need to register yourself first through the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018. You should register yourself & submit the application fees successfully before the last scheduled day to appear in the entrance examination.
PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018
You should ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education and Research. Hence, we would advise you to go through the information brochure before you start your registration process. The application form for the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing entrance examination 2018 will not be accepted in the offline mode. We would advise you to provide authentic details in the application form as if any false information is provided by you in the application form and is later caught by the officials your admission will be cancelled immediately and criminal prosecution might be taken against you.
|Commencement of filling of online application forms||24 Apr 2018|
|Last Date of filing of applications online||23 May 2018|
|Last Date of depositing of fee in the Bank||28 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for PGIMER M.Sc Nursing 2018.
Official Website: www.pgimer.edu.in.
Application Fees & Mode Of Payment
The registration process is incomplete till the time you pay the application fees. The application fees for the PGIMER M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2018 can be paid in the offline mode. You can deposit the application fees in any State Bank of India branch by filling the challan form that will be generated once you have completely filled your application form. The application fees will be different for different categories. We have listed down the expected application fees for all the categories in the table below.
|PWD||Exempted for payment of Application fee|
- Read the instructions on this page carefully and Click on the Apply Now button at the bottom of this page.
- Fill in the required information and enter a password of your choice. Please note that this password along with the Application number generated will be used to login and complete your registration process.
- Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID and Mobile number once submitted cannot be changed.
- Your registered Mobile number may be used to send SMS communication
- The email id and mobile number that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered email id along with the application number. Login to the website using your unique Application number and password.
- Fill in the remaining details i.e. educational qualification.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format only and other relevant documents in jpg/jpeg/pdf format only. File size of the Photograph should be between 15kb to 50kb, Signature should be between 5kb to 20kb and that of other certificates / documents should be between 50kb to 300kb. The online application system will not allow to upload files smaller/larger than the mentioned sizes.
- Application Fee payment can be made through SBI Online Collect or at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Application Fee payment can be made on the second working day of submission of the Online Application form and generating the Bank Challan.
- Application Fee payable is as follows :
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.1000/- + Applicable Bank Charges
- SC / ST candidates: Rs.800/- + Applicable Bank Charges
- PWD candidates: Exempted for payment of Application / Examination fee
- Summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the “Proceed to Make Payment” link, you have to select one of the two payment options. If you select SBI Collect, you will be redirected to the State Bank of India website.
- Fill the required information on the State Bank of India website i.e. Application Number, Name, Date of Birth, category etc. and make the payment towards application fee.
- On successful payment, a transaction number (e.g. DUxxxxxxx where xxxxxxx will be numeric digits) will be displayed on the bank website. Please note this number for future reference. If, in case, the transaction number is not displayed, your transaction is not successful.
- Payment made will be updated in the website within 24-48hrs.
- Login after 24-48hrs of making the payment and take a print of your application form for your future reference.
- Alternately if you select payment through SBI bank challan, a bank challan will be generated with your details. Please take a print and deposit the fee at any branch of State bank of India. Please retain the PGI and Candidate Copy of the challan. The payment will be updated within 24 to 48 hrs and you may login after 24 to 48 hrs to confirm and take a print out of the completed Application form