|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
AP Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test 2017 (AP PGLCET 2017) is conducted for entry into 1st year of LL.M. Degree Courses in the Universities in Andhra Pradesh and their affiliated colleges. The AP PGLCET 2017 & its admissions will be made in strict compliance of the Rules and Regulations of the University Concerned, APSCHE and relevant G.O.s of A.P that are in force and also amendments that may come into force from time to time.
AP PGLCET 2017 Result & Rank Card is now available. Scroll down to check the details.
- LL.M Courses are offered as full-time regular courses in the University Colleges, constituent/PG Colleges of the University and Private Law Colleges affiliated to the Universities.
- The candidates seeking admission into LL.M. (self-financing) and LL.M. (Private Appearance) of Osmania University, Hyderabad also need to qualify in the PGLCET-2017.
AP PGLCET 2017
The AP Post-graduate law common entrance test – 2017 & its admissions will be made in strict compliance of the Rules and Regulations of the University Concerned, APSCHE and relevant G.O.s of A.P that are in force and also amendments that may come into force from time to time. The list of recognized/approved Law Colleges along with the sanctioned strength and the courses that are permitted by the University concerned/APSCHE and the seats for which the Government is competent to make admissions for the academic year 2017-2018 will be informed after publication of the results.
Schedule for AP PGLCET 2017 is given below.
|Submission of online application forms starts from||18 Feb 2017|
|Last date for submission of applications||18 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of application with a late fee of Rs. 500/-||19 Mar to 27 Mar 2017|
|Last date for submission of application with a ate fee of Rs.1000/-||28 Mar to 05 Apr 2017|
|Last date for submission of application with a ate fee of Rs.1500/-||06 Apr to 14 Apr 2017|
|Last date for submission of application with a ate fee of Rs. 5000/-||15 Apr to 17 Apr 2017|
|Download of Hall Tickets||14 Apr 2017 (12:30 PM Onwards)|
|AP PGLCET 2017 entrance test||19 Apr 2017 (2-30 pm to 4-00 pm)|
Note: with late fee of Rs. 5000/- Candidates have to write the entrance Test in Anantapuramu only.
AP PGLCET Quick Links
AP PGLCET Result 2017
The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25%. (i.e. 30 marks out of total 120 marks). There will be no qualifying marks for S.Cs & S.Ts for ranking. The Result of AP PGLCET 2017 entrance test has been declared. Check your result through the link provided below.
How to check AP PGLCET 2017 Result online?
- Click on the official link for AP PGLCET 2017 Result as given above
- Enter the Registration No. & DOB
- Click Submit button and the Result will be displayed
- Save and Print the Result for further admission process.
AP PGLCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualifications :
- Candidates holding LL.B./B.L. degree on the date of application and candidates who have appeared/appearing for LL.B./B.L. Final year examination are also eligible.
- A candidate appearing for LLB/BL degree examinations may take the AP PGLCET in anticipation of results. However the candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination with 50% marks in aggregate (for OC/BC) and 45% marks in aggregate (for SC/ST) at the time of counseling.
Note: Mere appearance in AP LAWCET / AP PGLCET will not give any right of admission. The candidate shall satisfy all the eligibility criteria and should satisfy rules governing admission as are applicable at the time of admission.
The applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation / post graduation through single sitting system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission into the law courses.
Nationality and Domicile: The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local / non-local status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order, 1974 and the amendments made thereto from time to time.
AP PGLCET Entrance Test Pattern
A Single entrance test is conducted for all the courses of LL.M. It is of 90 minutes duration and consists of 120 questions of 1 mark each. Part-A consists of 40 questions (Jurisprudence 20, Constitutional Law 20; Total 40 questions of 1 mark each); and Part -B consists of 80 questions (public International Law 16,Mercantile Law 16, Labour Law 16, Crimes and Torts 16, and IPR & Other Laws 16)..
The Questions will be objective type including multiple choices questions, matching items. Each Question contains four alternative answers and candidates have to pick up the correct answer from among the choices given.
Medium of Entrance Test: The question paper will be set in English only.
Regional Centres of Entrance Test
Anantapuramu, Chittoor, Tirupathi, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nandyal, Nellore, Ongole, Guntur, Vijayawada, Bhimavaram, Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam
Qualifying marks in AP PGLCET-2017: The qualifying percentage of marks in the Entrance Test is 25%. There will be no qualifying marks for S.Cs & S.Ts for ranking.
Evaluation: Every care will be taken to avoid errors in evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence, request for retotalling or revaluation or personal identification of scripts will not be entertained.
- The Candidates will be ranked as per the total marks obtained in the Entrance Test. If there is a tie in total marks, the marks obtained in Part-A of Entrance Test will be considered for awarding the rank. If the tie persists they may be bracketed together for the purpose of ranking and seniority in age may be considered at the time of admission.
- Rank obtained in AP PGLCET-2017 is valid for admission into LL.M. Courses for the academic year 2017-20182 only.
- Rank Card will not be sent by post. The candidates are advised to download the Rank Card from the website at www.aplawcet.org. In case of any difficulty in downloading Rank Card the candidates are advised to contact the Convener’s office.