|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
AP PGLCET 2018 is conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE. The entrance exam is conducted to offer admission to aspirants in LLM programmes available as full-time regular courses at Universities of Andhra Pradesh and their affiliated colleges for the academic session 2018-19.
As per the instructions issued by the Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education, the AP Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test 2018 and its admissions shall be made in strict compliance of the Rules and Regulations of the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, APSCHE and other existing laws and amendments. Candidates can find other information including the eligibility criteria, important dates, application form, exam pattern, result for AP PGLCET 2018 in the article below.
AP PGLCET 2018
AP PGLCET 2018 exam dates have not been declared yet. However, candidates may check the expected dates provided in the table below:
|Online application forms will be available from||2nd week of Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of applications||3rd week of Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of application with a late fee of Rs.500/-||3rd week of Mar 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|AP PGLCET 2018 Online Exam Date||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|Answer key will be released on||4th week of Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2018|
|Counselling||3rd week of Aug 2018|
AP PGLCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates can fill the AP PGLCET 2018 Application Form only in the online mode, at website, sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet
- In the application form, candidates need to fill their personal details, educational details and communication details.
- Also, candidates need to upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the format only.
Aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying for the online entrance exam, PGLCEt 2018.
- The candidate should possess a LL.B./B.L. degree and must have passed the qualifying examination with atleast 50% marks in aggregate (for OC/BC) and 45% marks in aggregate (for SC/ST).
- The candidates who will appear in the final examination of LL.B./B.L. degree are also eligible to appear for the entrance examination.
The candidate should be an Indian National and should satisfy Local / non-local status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- The entrance exam is a 90 minutes duration tset in which candidates need to complete 120 MCQ questions.
- The Questions will be objective type including multiple choices questions,
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Part -B||Public International Law||16|
|Crimes and Torts||16|
|IPR & Other Laws||16|
|Total No. of Questions||120|
AP PGLCET 2018 Syllabus
- Jurisprudence: Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Constitutional Law: Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution.
The topics aspirants need to prepare in order to score well in this section of the exam are as follows:
- Public International Law: International Law and Municipal Law, Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space, Nationality and Statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, State Jurisdiction, United Nations.
- Mercantile Law: General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872).
- Labour Law: Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
- Crimes and Torts: Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General principles of Tort, Defences, Joint liability, State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
- IPR & Other Laws: Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970; Environmental Protection Act, 1986; Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993, Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Right to Information Act 2005.
AP PGLCET 2018 Admit Card
Applicants can download their AP PGLCET 2018 Admit Card from the official website of the exam. To download the admit card, enter the application number. No printed admit card will be sent to candidate through the means of post. The AP PGLCET 2018 Admit Card contains the information of the exam such as date, time and venue of the examination.
AP PGLCET 2018 Result
- The result of the AP PGLCET 2018 will be published on the website of the exam.
- Candidates will be ranked as per the marks obtained in the Entrance Test.
- If there is a tie in total marks, the marks obtained in Part-A of Entrance Test will be considered.
- If the tie still persists the age of the candidates will be taken into consideration. The older candidate will be placed higher in ranking.
- After one week of the publication of results the candidates are advised to download the Rank Card from the web site, sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet.
Insofar, official details of AP PGLCET 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu on behalf of APSCHE releases AP PGLCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
For More Details Candidate’s can refer last year Information Brochure