MH PGM CET Admit Card 2016 process is over now. Admit card of MH PGM CET 2016 was issued for the Maharashtra Post Graduate Medical Common Entrance Test. Candidates who submitted the application form to appear in PG Medical Entrance Exam to be held on 24 Jan 2016, could download their admit card / hall ticket for the exam from the link provided below on this page. The Maharashtra PG Medical 2016 Common Entrance Test is being conducted by the Commissionerate Common Entrance Test Cell, Mumbai.
If you were looking for MH PGD CET 2016 Admit Card, click here.
Candidates can schedule for downloading of admit card and entrance exam below.
|Issue of Admit Card online||18 Jan to 23 Jan 2016|
|Date of Examination||24 Jan 2016|
MH PGM CET Admit Card 2016 – Available
MH PGM CET 2016 conducted for MD, MS and Diploma Courses by DMER Maharashtra. Download Admit Card process for the PG Medical Entrance Examination is over now.
Instructions for the exam and admit card
- Go to Centre with downloaded Admit Card and any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Driving licence, PAN Card, Passport).
- Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the PGM CET and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
How to download admit card for PGM CET 2016?
Insofar, the procedure for downloading hall ticket at www.dmer.org has been very simple and candidate friendly. Steps to be followed to download the PGM CET admit card 2016:
- Go to the official website of www.dmer.org. Navigate to the candidate login link of PGM CET 2016.
- Enter login details (user name / email ID and password). You will be able to login using these details.
- If the admit card has been released, will be shown on this page and you can download the same.
- Take a printout of the admit card of PGM CET 2016 on a blank sheet of white paper.
- Once you have printed the test admission ticket, please check that all the details in it are correct and verifiable. If there is any discrepancy in the hall ticket, please contact DMER.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates must preserve the printout of Application form and copy of Bank Challan showing transaction ID and downloaded Admit Card safely and bring the same to the examination hall and produce it on demand.
- Photograph on the online application form, Admit Card should be taken from the same negative.
- Please note that issue of Admit Card is just a provision for appearing in PGM CET and does not imply that the candidate is eligible for admission.
Scheme of Examination
All eligible candidates are required to undertake the PGM CET at their own cost.
The PGM CET-2016 conducted on Sunday, 24 Jan 2016. PGM CET Scheduled Time: 10.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
The PGM CET was conducted at sub centers situated in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and Aurangabad.
The examination was conducted in English Medium.
PGM CET paper will be of 3 1/2 hours duration containing 300 multiple choice questions (MCQs). Each question will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answers.
Syllabus for PGM: The syllabus for the examination shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
The Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of MBBS Examination and shall cover all the subjects of MBBS Course. The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below:
If a candidate has objection against any question & answer key in the question paper of this examination, the same may be submitted through website “www.dmer.org”, from 27/01/2016 to 02/02/2016. Representation received after this period shall not be considered.