Maharashtra PG Medical 2017
For PG 2017 admissions, visit Maharashtra PG Medical 2017 Admission On NEET PG 2017.
Maharashtra PG Medical Admission Archives
MH PGM CET 2016 – The Commissioner of State CET Cell, has been designated as Competent Authority for conducting PGM CET 2016 and selection of candidates for admission to various Medical post graduate courses for the year 2016- 2017. As per this act, PGM CET 2016 is applicable for admission to Government, Municipal Corporation and Private Unaided Medical Colleges/ Institutions.
MH PGM CET 2016 is the Maharashtra Medical Postgraduate Medical Entrance Examination for MD / MS / Diploma Courses. This year it was conducted on 24 Jan 2016.
Schedule for the MH PGM CET 2016 is given below.
|Online registration & filling application form||14 Dec to 30 Dec 2015|
|Schedule for fee acceptance at SBI Bank||16 Dec 2015 to 04 Jan 2016|
|Issue of Admit Card online||18 Jan to 23 Jan 2016|
|Date of Examination||24 Jan 2016|
|Online display of Question paper & Answer keys||27 Jan 2016|
|Declaration of Provisional Result / marks||22 Feb 2016|
|Declaration of Final State merit list||05 Mar 2016|
PGM CET 2016 Preference Forms Filled by Candidates – Check Here
MH PGM CET Quick Link
Personal Counseling Process
- Click Here to check List of Eligible/Not Eligible List for Personal Counseling Round.
- Click Here to Check Seat Position as on 26 May 2016.
- Click Here to Check Selection List as on 26 May 2016.
Counselling Selection List
List of selected candidates after counselling has been published. Selected Candidates should report to the College with all original documents and Pay the Fees/Deposits from 16/04/2016 to 22/04/2016. Last date to fill the Status Retention Form is 26/04/2016. List of candidates can be checked through the link provided below.
Eligible candidates of PGM-CET-2016 Merit list are called for counseling and filling of preference form for admissions to Medical Postgraduate Courses for the academic year 2016-2017 as per the schedule given below:- (Proxy shall not be allowed)
Provisional Seat Position in Government / Corporation Colleges
Provisional Seat Position in Private Unaided / Private Unaided Minority Colleges (As on 23 Mar 2016)
Candidate should bring following documents/certificates:-
- Online downloaded Application form
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card and any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving Licence, Pan Card, Pass port)
- Copy of downloaded PGM-CET-2016 result.
- Nationality certificate/valid passport or School Leaving Certificate of (SSC)/HSC. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- Certificate of Age (SSC passing Certificate/Valid Passport)
- First M.B.B.S, Statement of Marks.
- Second M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks.
- Final M.B.B.S. Statement of Marks (Part- I & Part – II)
- M.B.B.S. Degree/Passing Certificate
- Attempt Certificates of All MBBS examinations from the head of the institution. (First, Second, Third [Part-I, Part-II] MBBS)
- Internship Completion Certificate from university or the head of the institution/Certificate indicating likely date of completion of Internship from the head of the institution. (as per Annexure-E)
- Registration Certificate (MMC/ MCI)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (as per Annexure – F)
- Under taking for number of attempts and bond service.
- Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (for (VJ) DT -A, (NT-1) NT-B, (NT-2) NT-C, (NT-3) NT-D, OBC and SBC Candidates) issued by appropriate authority as specified in the Government Resolution No. CBC-10/2008/CR-697 VJNT-1, dated 24th June, 2013 and should be valid upto 31/3/2016.
- AIPMT selection letter / letter from Dean/Principal stating that the candidate was admitted for MBBS under 15% quota from All India Entrance Examination.
- Domicile Certificate of Maharashtra State by virtue of residence, in case of Candidates who were Domicile of Maharashtra State at the time of MBBS admission and were admitted under 15% AIPMT quota in a medical college/institution situated outside Maharashtra State and who have obtained their degree from a University situated outside the State of Maharashtra.
- For Persons with disability (PWD) Candidates – Medical Fitness Certificate. As per annexure – D of information brochure for PGM/PGD CET 2016.
- Bond release Certificate from DMER, Mumbai or proof of penalty amount paid to Dean.
Candidates who fail to produce such certificate/s till last date of Preference Form filling, will not be permitted for Preference Form filling Process under any circumstances. The selection list will be declared on or before 13 Apr 2016.
Fee to submitted at the time of Admission
The fees for Government and Municipal Corporation Medical Colleges is as below as per GR. No. AMC-1007/628/CR.148 /07/Edu-02 Mantralaya Dated 1st March, 2012 (subject to revision by the Govt. / appropriate authorities):
- Tuition fees Rs. 64,400/- per year + (development Fee 5,000)
- Admission fees Rs.1,500/-
- Gymkhana fees Rs. 500/-
- Hostel fees Rs. 4,000/- per year
The tuition fees and development fees of private institutions are decided by Shikshan Shulka Samiti.
Check complete MH PGM Counselling details in Preference Form Filling Brochure HERE.
Question Paper & Answer Keys
DMER Maharashtra has published the question paper & answer keys of MH PGM CET 2016 exam which was conducted on 24 Jan 2016 for MD, MS and Diploma Courses. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check the question paper & answer keys of MH PGM CET 2016 exam from the link provided below.
Get MH PGM CET 2016 Question paper & Answer keys from the table mentioned below:-
|Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Version 11 Booklet||Key -Version 11|
|Version 22 Booklet||Key -Version 22|
|Version 33 Booklet||Key -Version 33|
|Version 44 Booklet||Key -Version 44|
If any candidate have objection regarding MH PGM CET 2016 exam Question paper than they can submit their objections by login in through the link provided below.
An applicant seeking admission to the PGM CET 2016 will be required to submit single prescribed online application form. Candidate should submit separate Application form for Medical/ Dental Postgraduate CET. In-Service candidates who wish to seek admission for the postgraduate course shall apply online at par like other Non In-Service candidates.
- Application process is over now..!!
Instruction for filling online application
- Click on Application form link mentioned above.
- Instructions page will be displayed. Carefully read the Instructions for filling online form. After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to go to actual Online Application form (Annexure “F” for PGM CET specimen copy of online application form)
- Candidate should fill all the entries in application form and upload his/ her Scanned photograph and signature.
- Eligible Candidate will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form before Click on Submit Button. Candidate should verify the correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once Submit Button is clicked.
- After submission of form Bank Challan will be displayed in two parts.
- Unique Application No. (Username) along with details of nonrefundable required fee Rs. 3,000/- will be available on challan and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his given E-mail ID.
- Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan. With this Challan pay the required fee in any Branch of Bank, on Second Working Day onwords, from the day of Printing Challan and obtain your copy of Challan indicating Journal ID/Transaction ID.
- Candidate should login with Application No. (User Name) and his/her unique Password to download the printout of Application Form. Candidate has to preserve the downloaded printout of Application Form for subsequent use.
- Candidate must be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or valid passport or School Leaving (SSC) /Jr. College Leaving Certificate of HSC/12th Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall constitute the proof of nationality. [Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Non Resident Indians (NRI)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are not eligible].
- All candidates, who have passed final M.B.B.S. examination and completed/completing one year internship training by 31st March, 2016 from a recognized Medical college included in the Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 situated in Maharashtra are eligible. The Medical College should have been affiliated to Non-Agricultural Universities established under Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994 or the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Act, 1998 or Medical College affiliated to Deemed university as per University Grant commission Act of 1956 under section 13/A, situated in Maharashtra. The candidate should have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC) Candidates who have passed MBBS/ BDS examination from foreign University are not eligible for PGM CET 2016.
- The MCI/MMC registration is mandatory for appearing at PGM CET. Registration Certificate should be produced at the time of Document Verification process.
Cost of online application form of PGM CET 2016 & examination fee is Rs. 3000/-. This amount is not refundable.
For In-service Candidates
For In-Service Candidates of PGM CET :- Eligibility for In-service candidates will be as per criteria laid down by the Public Health Department for M.M.& H.S. Medical Officer candidates and by commissioner of E.S.I.S. for E.S.I.S in-service candidates. For BMC In-Service Candidate eligibility criteria will be as per criteria laid down by Municipal Commissioner/Director of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation.
All eligible candidates are required to undertake the PGM CET at their own cost.
The PGM CET-2016 was conducted on Sunday, 24 Jan 2016. PGM CET Scheduled Time: 10.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
The PGM CET was conducted at sub centers situated in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur and Aurangabad.
The examination was conducted in English Medium.
PGM CET paper contains 300 multiple choice questions (MCQs). Each question will be of single best response objective type with four answer options. Each correct response shall be awarded one mark. There shall be NO NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answers.
Syllabus for PGM: The syllabus for the examination shall comprise of subjects/knowledge areas as per the Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Government of India.
The Common Entrance Test shall be of the standard of MBBS Examination and shall cover all the subjects of MBBS Course. The tentative number of questions of each subject will be as given below:
The candidates recognized by the State of Maharashtra as belonging to the following Backward Classes, shall alone be eligible to claim admissions as against the seats reserved for such backward class categories. The constitutional reservation at Government/ Corporation Institutes and Private unaided Institutes is as mentioned below.
Note: In Private unaided institutions constitutional reservation is 25 percent of total sanctioned intake as per the Maharashtra Government Notification, Medical Education and Drugs department, No.MED 2006/1196/CR-204/06/EDU-1(1), dated 24th, June 2006.
Instruction to Candidates
- Read the instructions for filling up online application form given on this page.
- Candidates must preserve the printout of Application form and copy of Bank Challan showing transaction ID and downloaded Admit Card safely and bring the same to the examination hall and produce it on demand.
- Candidate should occupy the seat in the examination hall 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Details such as PGM CET Seat Number, question paper booklet number and version code number must be entered carefully on the answer sheet. (Candidates should write PGM CET seat number & the answer sheet number on the question booklet carefully).
- No candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of examination.
- All entries on the answer sheet must be made only with Black Ink ball point pen.
- Photograph on the online application form, Admit Card should be taken from the same negative.
- Please note that issue of Admit Card is just a provision for appearing in PGM CET and does not imply that the candidate is eligible for admission.
- Before submitting the application form, please verify that it is signed by the candidate.