The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is pleased to announce its call for applications, for the tenth consecutive year, for the Post-Graduate Diploma in Public Health Management being conducted in the academic year August 2018 – July 2019, at the Indian Institutes of Public Health, Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Delhi NCR, Gandhinagar (Gujarat) & Hyderabad (Telangana).
PHFI PG Diploma 2018-19 in Public Health Nutrition
To enhance the capacity of the public health managerial workforce through the conduct and delivery of a specially designed post graduate diploma course in Public Health Management. The program would be a regular course lasting for nine months of class room teaching and three months of project work including field study. The total duration of the course is twelve months.
Enrollments open for Aug 2018 – July 2019 batch. Candidates who want to apply for PHFI PG Diploma can download the application form from the link given below.
- Click Here to download application form for PHFI PG Diploma 2018-19.
- Click Here to apply online for PHFI PG Diploma 2018-19 in Delhi campus.
Please post your application to: Senior Program Officer (Academic Programs) Public Health Foundation of India, Plot No.47, Sector-44, (Opposite PF Office) Institutional Area, Gurgaon-122002 (Haryana)
- Applicants should have a graduate/postgraduate degree in medicine, AYUSH, dental, nursing, pharmacy, health sciences, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, natural/life sciences, management, social sciences, social work, economics, statistics or any equivalent qualification.
- Candidates with work experience in health/ development sector will be given preference.
- Candidates from across India and from other countries can state their preference of the institute (Delhi, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad and Bhubaneswar) in the application form.
The selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit. Eligible candidates would be screened, based on their application and statement of purpose by a specially constituted screening committee. Short-listed candidates would then be interviewed and the final list will be announced. The final selection of the candidate is based on qualifications, relevant experience, statement of purpose and interview. The weightage for each component will be as follows:
|Statement of purpose||10%|
Decisions taken by the selection committee will be final.
Reservation of seats in admission will be as pr Government of India policy as applicable from time to time. If suitable candidates are not available under the reserved category, the seats will be filled by general category candidates.
The fee structure for PGDPHM for self-sponsored candidates in the year 2018-19 will be as follows:
For Indian Nationals
Tuition Fee : The annual tuition fee for the academic year 2018-19 is Rs. 1.80 Lakhs per student. Additional scholarships for the tuition fee may be available.
(which includes Rs. 10,000/- admission fees and Rs. 10,000/- examination fee)
For International Candidates
Tuition Fee: The annual tuition fee for the academic year 2018-19 is 5,500 USD per student.
For more details of PHFI PG Diploma 2018-19 – Download Information Brochure.