Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University) offers MBBS / BDS Admission 2018-19. Admission to MBBS/BDS in constituent colleges of deemed Universities will be done by DGHS (Director General of Health Services, Govt of India).
All the students seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses in this Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences will follow the instructions as notified on the official website of Medical Counseling Committee www.mcc.nic.in or from the direct link given below.
PIMS MBBS / BDS Admission 2018
Admission in MBBS and BDS in the constituent institutions of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences shall be carried out through Central Counselling by Director General of Health Services (DGHS) as per the Supreme Court Guidelines. The candidates who have qualified for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET UG conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) can apply for NEET Counselling 2018 for admission to MBBS & BDS Admission in Deemed Universities.
Schedule for Online Counseling for NEET 15% AIQ/ Deemed / Central Universities / ESIC & AFMC (MBBS/ BDS) Seats – 2018:
- Click here to check BDS Admission notice for Final Offline MOP UP Round For Unfilled Seats of
- Click here to check BDS Admission notice for Offline MOP UP Round For Unfilled Seats of NRI/PIO/FN Category
- Click here to check the notice for the candidates reporting for 2nd Mop-up round.
- Click here to check Offline MOP UP Round for unfilled MBBS NRI/FN/PIO Category seats (15% Quota)
- Click here to check Offline MOP UP Round for unfilled MBBS General category seats (85% Quota)
- Click here to check Candidate Reporting For Admission to MBBS/ BDS: MOP-UP Round.
- Click here to check instructions for candidate reporting for admission to MBBS/BDS for Round 2.
- Click here to view the notice regarding admission to MBBS/ BDS
- Click here to view the notice regarding the cancellation of admission of MBBS / BDS round 12
- Candidate must be an Indian National. The Nationality Certificate issued by the District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate /Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or a valid passport will be considered as a proof of Nationality.
- The candidate must be born on or before December 31, 2001.
- Candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated below. The Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to (10+2) Higher/Senior Secondary Examination which is conducted after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English as a core course.
- Candidate belonging to general category must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together at the qualifying examination.
- Candidate belonging to backward classes (SC, ST, VJNT & OBC) must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology taken together at qualifying examination.
- Person with disability – Candidate in General Category must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained not less than 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) examination. A candidate belonging to contitutional reservation with person with disability claim must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) examination.
- Candidates Qualified (10+2) under a foreign system in India, are required to obtain equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi).
- Candidates belonging to general category who secure minimum of marks at 50 percentile in NEET (UG) 2018 and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by respective councils will be eligible for admission to MBBS / BDS Courses .
- The Candidates must be medically fit and must submit a certificate of Medical Fitness at the time of Counseling.
Note: Where the course content is not as prescribed for 10 +2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo a period of one year pre – professional training before admission to the Medical Colleges.
With reference to the official notification, the PIMS MBBS / BDS Admission 2018-19 application forms are acceptable in Online mode. Candidates need to visit the official website at www.pravara.com and look for title PIMS MBBS / BDS Admission 2018-19 Application Form. They need to provide basic details, students information, educational details, contact details, declaration etc. In order to complete the application form, upload scanned images of your recently taken Photograph and Signature taken on a plain sheet of paper in your own handwriting in a specified format.
Processing Fee: The processing fee is Rs. 1,500/- . The fee is payable in cash.
As per the directives of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and the Ordinances promulgated by the Central Government. Admission to undergraduate courses in Medical (MBBS) and Dental (BDS) for academic year 2018-19 in constituent colleges of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed to be University) will be done on the basis of marks obtained in The NEET (UG) 2018. Admission process will be carried out by DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services, Govt. of India) Ministry of Health & Family Welfare for academic year 2018-19.
The candidate must produce original certificates at the time of admission and three sets of attested photocopies of the following documents :
- NEET (UG) 2018 Admit card issued by CBSE.
- NEET (UG) 2018 Rank Letter/ Result Sheet issued by CBSE.
- Birth Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate / Valid passport)
- Provisional Allotment Letter Issued generated by online
- S.S.C. / Equivalent Examination Certificate
- S.S.C. / Equivalent Examination Statement of Marks
- H.S.C. / Equivalent Examination Certificate
- H.S.C. / Equivalent Examination Statement of Marks
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport etc.)
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Bonafide and character certificate from Head of Institution last attended.
- Gap Certificate (if passed 10+2 before 2018)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner. (Refer Annexure – E)
- Caste & Caste validity certificate (by candidates belonging to all Backward class)
- AIU equivalence certificate (if studied under foreign system in India)
- Nationality Certificate/Valid Passport/Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft of Tuition Fees
- Disability certificate (If applicable) issued from a duly consitituted and authorized Medical Board.
- Passport (In case of Foreign National/Wards of person of Indian origin/Wards of NRI)
- For NRI/ OCI candidates following documents are mandatory : a. Passport copy of Sponsorer b. Sponsorship affidavit (Stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of study) c. Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsorer)
- Six passport size colour photographs
Mode of Payment
- At the time of counselling, the candidate will have to bring a demand draft of entire fees in favour of “Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences”
- Only Nationalized Banks Demand Drafts (D.D.) will be accepted . The request for extension of time limit for payment or to accept partial payment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Note: Non refundable deposit paid to DGHS at the time of registration will be adjusted in tuition fee/ other fees, evidence of payment made to be produced during reporting.
PIMS MBBS / BDS Admission Intake Capacity and Duration of Courses
The intake capacity and duration of courses as approved by the respective councils is given below :
Coures – MBBS
- Name of College – Rural Medical College
- Intake Capacity – 200
- All India General Category Seats 85% – 170
- NRI/FN/PIO Category 15% – 30
- Duration of Course – 4 & 1/2 Years plus One year Internship
Coures – BDS
- Name of College – Rural Dental College
- Intake Capacity – 100
- All India General Category Seats 85% – 85
- NRI/FN/PIO Category 15% – 15
- Duration of Course – 4 Years plus One year Internship
The annual fees payable by the candidate admitted to the constituent Colleges of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences for the academic year 2018-19, will be as given below.
|Course||All India Merit Category NRI/PIO/FN Deposit No. (Management/ Paid Seats)||NRI/PIO/FN Category||Deposit|
|MBBS||Rs. 12,75,000 /-||$ 57,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
|BDS||Rs. 4,25,000 /-||$ 19,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
- The tuition fee for M.B.B.S course shall be increased by 15% and tuition fee for B.D.S. course shall be increased by 10% of the existing fees for the remaining period of the course from the Academic year 2021 – 22.
- Eligibility Fees: – ( Will be charged on First Year only ) : 05% on Tuition fees.
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
A/p:Loni Tal: Rahata Dist: Ahmednagar
Maharashtra Pin- 413736
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02422-271403, 271475
Official Website: www.pravara.com
For more details about PIMS MBBS / BDS Admission 2018-19 – Download Brochure