PIMS MBBS BDS Admission Through NEET 2020– Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed University) offers MBBS / BDS Admission for the academic year 2020-21. Admission to MBBS/BDS in constituent colleges of deemed Universities will be done by DGHS (Director General of Health Services, Govt of India). All the students seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses in this Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences will follow the instructions as notified on the official website of Medical Counseling Committee mcc.nic.in. We have also given the details of the admission on this page. Scroll down and get more details about PIMS MBBS BDS Through NEET 2020 from this article.
PIMS MBBS BDS Admission Through NEET 2020
Admission in MBBS and BDS in the constituent institutions of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences shall be carried out through Central Counselling by Director General of Health Services (DGHS) as per the Supreme Court Guidelines. The candidates who have qualified for NEET exam on the basis of their rank in NEET conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) can apply for NEET Counselling 2020 for admission to MBBS & BDS Admission in Deemed Universities.
Schedule for PIMS MBBS BDS Admission 2020
|Releasing online applications||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of application form||to be announced|
Eligibility for PIMS MBBS BDS Admission
The eligibility criteria is as follows for the MBBS BDS Admission
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
- The Nationality Certificate issued by the District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate /Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or a valid passport will be considered as a proof of Nationality.
- Candidate belonging to general category must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together at the HSC ( or equivalent) examination.
- Candidate belonging to backward classes must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) examination.
- Candidate should be either of 17 years of age on or attain this age as on 31st December of the Academic year in which admission is sought.
- The candidates who are appearing for qualifying examination i.e. HSC (or equivalent) in February/March of the respective academic year are eligible to appear for the entrance examination, however, they must fulfill the eligibility condition at the time of counseling.
- Candidate belonging to general category should obtain minimum 50% marks in CET (Common Entrance Test) conducted by this Deemed University. However, admission will be on the basis of merit.
- Candidate belonging to backward classes should obtain minimum 40% marks in CET (Common Entrance Test) conducted by this Deemed University. However, admission will be on the basis of merit.
Candidates studied (qualifying examination) under the foreign system in India, are required to obtain an equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian University (AIU), New Delhi.).
Application Form for PIMS MBBS BDS Admission 2020
With reference to the previous year official notification, the PIMS MBBS BDS Admission 2020-21 application forms will be acceptable in Online mode. Candidates need to visit the official website and look for title PIMS MBBS / BDS Admission 2020-21 Application Form. They will need to provide basic details, students information, educational details, contact details, declaration, etc. In order to complete the application form, upload scanned images of your recently taken Photograph and Signature taken on a plain sheet of paper in your own handwriting in a specified format.
Merit List for PIMS MBBS BDS Admission 2020
The admission conducting authority releases the merit list on the official website. You can get the direct link from here also once it releases. Usually it updated in the pdf format, so you can download it and keep up for further processes. The merit list contains the details like NEET AIR Ranks, Category, Name of the candidates etc. Candidates who are listed in the PIMS MBBS BDS Admission Merit list would be eligible for participation in choice filling and locking.
PIMS MBBS BDS Admission Process
The admission to Undergraduate Courses MBBS & BDS in constituent colleges of deemed Universities will be done by DGHS (Director General of Health Services, Govt of India ) through Medical counseling committee. Hence All the desirous candidates willing to take admission in constituent colleges of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Deemed University are requested to visit the website of Medical counseling committee of Director General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Govt of India.
The desirous candidates have requested visit aforementioned website regularly for notice, registration./application process, counseling process as regards to admission to Under Graduate courses MBBS & BDS for the academic year 2020-21.
Documents Required at the time of counselling
The candidate must produce original certificates at the time of admission and three sets of attested photocopies of the following documents :
- NEET 2020 Admit card issued by CBSE.
- NEET 2020 Rank Letter/ Result Sheet issued by CBSE.
- Birth Certificate (S.S.C. Passing Certificate / Valid passport)
- Provisional Allotment Letter Issued generated by online
- S.S.C. / Equivalent Examination Certificate
- S.S.C. / Equivalent Examination Statement of Marks
- H.S.C. / Equivalent Examination Certificate
- H.S.C. / Equivalent Examination Statement of Marks
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport etc.)
- Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Bonafide and character certificate from Head of Institution last attended.
- Gap Certificate (if passed 10+2 before 2020)
- Medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner. (Refer Annexure – E)
- Caste & Caste validity certificate (by candidates belonging to all Backward class)
- AIU equivalence certificate (if studied under the foreign system in India)
- Nationality Certificate/Valid Passport/Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft of Tuition Fees
- Disability certificate (If applicable) issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board.
- Passport (In case of Foreign National/Wards of the person of Indian origin/Wards of NRI)
- For NRI/ OCI candidates following documents are mandatory: a. Passport copy of Sponsorer b. Sponsorship affidavit (Stating that sponsorer is ready to bear the expenses for the whole duration of the study) c. Relationship Affidavit (Relation of Candidate with the sponsored)
- Six passport size color photographs
Seat Matrix for PIMS MBBS BDS 2020 Admission
The intake capacity (as per last year) and duration of courses as approved by the respective councils is given below:
- Name of College – Rural Medical College
- Intake Capacity – 200
- All India General Category Seats 85% – 170
- NRI/FN/PIO Category 15% – 30
- Name of College – Rural Dental College
- Intake Capacity – 100
- All India General Category Seats 85% – 85
- NRI/FN/PIO Category 15% – 15
Click here to check the last year admission procedure for PIMS 2020 only for reference purpose.
Fee Structure for PIMS MBBS BDS Admission
The annual fees payable by the candidate admitted to the constituent Colleges of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences for the academic year 2020-21, will be as given below.
|Course||General category||NRI/PIO/FN/Management Category||Deposit|
|MBBS||Rs. 12,75,000 /-||$ 57,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
|BDS||Rs. 4,25,000 /-||$ 19,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
Official Website: pravara.com
For general information about PIMS MBBS / BDS Admission 2020, Candidates may refer previous year information brochure – Download 2018’s Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.