Candidates must download & print the Pondicherry University Admit Card 2018 from the University website and produce it at the Pondicherry University Entrance Examination 201 Centre. Candidates who have filled their application form online as per schedule date are only be eligible to download the Admit Card to appear in the Entrance Examination from here. Get Pondicherry University Admit Card 2018 complete information here. Pondicherry University Admit Card is a very essential document to carry on the day of the examination.
Pondicherry University Admit Card 2018
The Hall Ticket is uploaded by the University after closing of application registration. The candidate must download his/her hall ticket and produce at the examination centre. Candidates can also download the Hall Ticket from the direct link that will be provided here.
|Event Pondicherry University Admission 2018||Schedule|
|Admit card||after closing of application|
|Date of Entrance Test||25, 26 & 27 May 2018|
Admit card: Admit card will be available on the official website www.pondiuni.edu.in
How to download Admit Card online
- Visit the official link for Pondicherry University Admit Card 2018 that will be given above.
- Enter the Login ID as generated at time of registration.
- Enter the password in space provided.
- In case you’ve forgotten your password, click ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- After entering the required info, Click ‘Login’.
- Look for ‘Download Admit Card’ link and click the same.
- Admit Card will be displayed.
- Verify the details and print the admit card to appear in the Entrance Test.
The Entrance Exam will be Online Based Test. The candidates should report in time to the Exam Centre allotted for the entrance exam. After verification of Hall Ticket and other documents, he/she will allowed to enter the Test Hall and will be allotted a separate Computer System, User Id and Password. Necessary instructions will be given in advance.
To ensure that each candidate becomes familiar with online based test, provision for Mock Test Trial is available on the website during the period of application and thereafter. A candidate can take the mock tests any number of times from anywhere any time and thus become familiar with writing Online based entrance examination.