Pondicherry University Application Form 2018 is to be submitted online through the University website by following the instructions given therein. Candidates after submitting application form have to download their Admit card. Candidates can apply for more than one courses, but for that separate Pondicherry University Application Form 2018 should be filled and separate challan must be used inorder to pay application fee Also before applying for another course the candidates ensure that there is no “overlap of entrance exams of all the courses to which they have applied”.
Fill in all columns with complete and correct information after going through the prospectus. Incomplete/ false/ wrong information will entail rejection of application. Application forms are to be filled and submitted online, as per instructions given.
Pondicherry University Application Form 2018
Before filling Pondicherry University Application Form 2018 candidate should read the Information Brochure and other Instructions carefully. A basis list of required things for filling application is given below. Also, important dates are given below.
|Online Registration starts on||21 Mar 2018|
|Last date for online registration|
Pre-requisites for filling the online Application
- A virus free computer with good Internet connectivity
- Educational qualification details of Candidate needed while applying
- Scanned passport photo of Candidate taken on a white background of size 140 x 160 (20Kb-60Kb) for uploading
- Scanned clear Signature of Candidate done on a white background of size 90 x 120 (10Kb-30Kb) for uploading
- Valid e-mail id of Candidate to be used for all Admission related correspondences
- Valid mobile number for sending SMS
- Valid Credit / Debit card/ Net Banking Account is needed for payment of Application Fee Online
- Printer connected to Computer system to print CHALLAN (if the candidate desires to make Application Fee payment through Indian Bank counter) and Application(s) submitted Online.
Application form to be submitted online through the University Website www.pondiuni.edu.in by following the instructions posted therein. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction carefully before filling the application form.
After proper filling of the application form online and payment of fee online or offline, the candidate can download their printable application from the University website by following instructions therein.
|Name of the Course||Application Fee (Per course)|
|MBA (One common application for all the 5 MBA Programmes)||500||Nil||1000|
*Subject to submission of relevant certificate.
The application fee for NRI and Overseas Candidates is US$100.
Use separate application for each programme. Payment of Application fee can be made either through online or offline mode
Payment can be made either by:
- Online: Using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. If successful, a confirmation e-mail and SMS will be sent and then proceed further with Application Process
- Challan (Cash) in Indian Bank: A Challan will be displayed on the screen
How to Apply – Step by Step Guide
- First time, enter as ‘New Candidate’
- Fill in the New sign up form
- On submission, a unique Login Id and Password will be generated and will be sent via email and SMS.
- Thereafter, login as Registered Candidate using this Login-id and Password.
- Enter personal details, educational qualifications, experience details (if any) and upload photo, signature and documents (if any).
- Select the course and discipline, fill other details as asked on the page and proceed with the Payment.
- Payment can be made either by Online or Challan (Cash)
- Click on PREVIEW to view filled-in and submitted Application(s).
- To Apply for another course, Click the tab “Apply course” on the dashboard
- To print filled-in Application Click on ‘Print’ (Printer settings: Paper size-A4, ModePortrait) and retain a copy of Application for future reference.
- Request for Change of Category/Exam Centres after submission of Application shall NOT be entertained /considered under any circumstances