Haryana State Council for Science and Technology has activated the online registration form for the 2021 POSE Scholarship for Basic and Natural Science Students. If you are one of the eligible candidates, do not take advantage of this brilliant opportunity and complete the M.Sc/B.Sc POSE Scholarship Application Form by the latest date at the link provided at the bottom of the page. Haryana State Council for Science & Technology offers admission in POSE Scholarships 2021-22 scheme to the 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. courses and 2-year M.Sc. course students opting for basic & natural science subjects viz (1) Physics, (2) Chemistry, (3) Mathematics, (4) Biology, (5) Statistics, (6) Geology (7) Astrophysics, (8) Astronomy, (9) Electronics, (10) Botany, (11) Zoology, (12) Bio-chemistry, (13) Anthropology, (14) Microbiology, (15) Geophysics, (16) Geochemistry, (17) Atmospheric Sciences & (18) Oceanic Sciences.
Latest: Haryana State Council for Science and Technology has started the application for POSE Scholarship 2021- 2022. Scroll down to apply
POSE Scholarship 2021 – 2022
For 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year Integrated M.Sc./M.S. courses the number of scholarships shall be restricted to 150. For the 2-year M.Sc. course, the number of scholarships is 50. A candidate who is interested in taking admission in this scheme for this year 2020 can check the complete detail of POSE Scholarship 2020-21 from here.
|POSE Scholarship 2021||Dates|
|Start of Application Form||15 Sep 2021|
|Last date for submission of Application Fom||16 Nov 2021|
Admissibility of Scholarship
The scholarships are limited only to the students who have taken admission during the year 2020 in any of the following courses.
- 3-year B.Sc./ 4-year BS or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. program in Basic & Natural Sciences at IIT, IISc, IISER, NISER, DAE-CBS or in any college/university in India.
- 2-year M.Sc. program in Basic & Natural Sciences.
Under basic & natural science 18 subjects mentioned above will be considered.
The Scheme in its current format does not include courses in engineering, medicine, technology and other professional or technical courses.
POSE Scholarship 2021 – 2022 Notification
Haryana State Council for Science and Technology invites students enrolled in graduate or postgraduate courses in basic and natural sciences to apply for the Science Education Development (POSE) Scholarship Program 2021-2022. An official notice from Haryana State Council for Science and Technology is circulated which is given below –
- Click here to download the above notice
Application Form 2021
Candidates can fill the online applications and submitted through the ANTYODAYA SARAL portal till 16th November 2021 (upto 5:00 pm). Candidates are requested to read the guidelines for application acceptance, eligibility & requirements for the E-form carefully before filling the application form.
Apply here : Click here to apply for the POSE scholarship 2021-2022.
Procedure for applying online application for POSE scholarship
- Click the above link for filling the online application form.
- Create User ID and Password and then Log In and start filling the form.
- Fill all the columns given there and upload all required documents in the form.
- Submit the e-form and you will get receipt number for further communication.
- After online submission of application, the applicant must obtained a printout of the submitted application for his/her record. Please don’t send the application by post.
- The applicant own valid and functional email address & mobile number must be used for submission of the online application.
- Don’t submit more than one application. Please ensure that the aspects of the application are correct before submitting. No claims shall be entertained in case of incomplete or non-submitted application.
- Wrongly filled up application or application with lack of essential documents will summarily be rejected.
- Signature of the applicant*
- Photograph of the applicant*
- 10th standard certificate*
- 12th Class Certificate*
- B.Sc./B.A. Class Certificate (mandatory for the students applying for 2-year M.Sc.)
- Certificate of admission from Head/Principal/Registrar/Director of the college/university/institute.
- Rural area school certificate of class 11th & 12th if claimed 3% additional weightage.
- The students who have passed their 11th & 12th class from rural area elite schools will not be given additional weightage of 3%
- Declaration from the student.
Note – Elite schools are defined to be schools, where tuition fees and other charges payable exceed Rs One lakh per year.
- For 3-year B.Sc./4-year BS/5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. in basic & natural science subjects, the students should have passed class X and XII Board examination from a school situated in Haryana with minimum 85% marks for Haryana Board schools and 90% marks for other boards like CBSE, ICSE etc. in 12th class.
- For 2-year M.Sc. in basic & natural science subjects, the student should have passed X, XII and B.Sc./B.A. (B.A. for M.Sc. Mathematics) from school/college/university situated in Haryana with minimum 75% marks in B.Sc./B.A. class.
Amount of POSE Scholarships
- Rs. 4,000/- P.M. for 3-year B.Sc. course.
- Rs. 6,000/- P.M. for 2-year M.Sc. course.
- If the students take admission in 4-year B.S. or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. then the amount of scholarship during 1st, 2nd & 3rd year will be Rs. 4,000/- P.M. and during 4th & 5th year Rs. 6,000/- P.M.
List of selected candidates of 3-Year B.Sc/4-Year B.S/5-Year Integrated M.Sc./M.S. Students & 2-Year M.Sc Students for POSE scholarship will be published. Candidates can check the selection list through the links provided below.
For 3-year B.Sc. or 4-year BS or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. Courses
For 3-year B.Sc. or 4-year BS or 5-year integrated M.Sc./M.S. Courses merit list will be prepared based on average percentage score obtained in class 12th board examination in English/Hindi (better of the two) and best of three out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
(i.e. Total of 4 subjects/Maximum marks in 4 subjects = %age)
- First priority will be accorded to the students admitted in National institutes like IIT, IISER, NISER, DAE-CBS, IISc. Remaining scholarships will be given to others on merit.
- Students who studied class 11 & 12 in a rural area school will be given additional 3% weightage, subject to maximum of 100%. Rural area school will be regarded as those schools which are within the jurisdiction of a Gram Panchayat.
- The students who have passed their 11th & 12th class from rural area elite schools will not be given additional weightage of 3%. Elite schools are defined to be schools, where tuition fees and other charges payable exceed Rs. One lakh per year.
- Additional weightage would be added to the average percentage score obtained by the candidate for determining inter se merit. (for example: if a student got 90% marks in 12th class board exam and he/she has passed 11th & 12th class from a non-elite rural area school his/her marks, then will be considered as 93%)
- The students claiming the benefit of rural area must submit the rural area school certificate duly signed by the Principal of the school and concerned BDPO. (b) For 2-year M.Sc. the merit list will be prepared on the basis of average percentage marks of B.Sc./B.A. course in three years
For 2-year M.S Course
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of average percentage marks of B.Sc./B.A. course in three years
About POSE 2021-2022
Haryana State Council for Science and Technology invites students enrolled in graduate or postgraduate courses in basic and natural sciences to apply for the Science Education Development (POSE) Scholarship Program 2021-2022. The main goal of the Science Education Promotion Unit is to support talented and hardworking science education candidates to extend their science education to a higher level. For full details of the POSE Scholarship 2021, check here for the full selection criteria, mode selection, how to apply online, scholarship amount, etc.
Official website : saralharyana.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.