The Praxis Business School is an institute imparting post-graduate education in management. It is located on Bakrahat Road, Rasapunji, on the southern outskirts of Kolkata city, in the state of West Bengal, India. PAT or Praxis Admission Test is a national level entrance and scholarship examination conducted by Praxis Business School for admission into the postgraduate programs offered at Praxis Business School. Interested candidate can apply online from the official website for PAT 2019 or can simply click on the direct link that is given here. Candidates have to register before they can fill the application form for PAT 2019. Students with valid scores in other qualifying exams (CAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE/CMAT/MAT) are also encouraged to appear for Praxis Admission Test. The best of the scores would be considered for selection.
Praxis Admission Test 2019
Praxis Business School offers a two-year fully residential Post Graduate Program in Business Management and a one-year full-time Post Graduate Program in Business Analytics. PwC and ICICI Bank are the knowledge partners for the one-year program. Get all the details regarding the Praxis Admission Test 2019 in this page. Let us start with some of the important dates of PAT 2019.
|Online Registration ends||To be announced!|
|Date of Examination||To be announced!|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced!|
|Date of Interview||Oct 2018 to Jan 2019|
|Courses Commence||January 2019|
Praxis Business School offers Post Graduate Program in Business Management and Post Graduate Program in Business Analytics. The PGP in Business Analytics is offered from Praxis campuses in Kolkata and Bangalore. To be eligible for the test, students need to apply online through Praxis website.
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online from the below links:
- General Rs. 1200/- (+2.5% Payment Gateway charges)
- ST/SC/OBC Rs. 600/- (+2.5% Payment Gateway charges)
Note: Payment through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking.
Candidates keep your Passport size photograph ready before filling the form.
- File format: png gif jpg jpeg.
- Photo size: Less than 1MB.
- Dimensions: 400×400 and 2048×2048 pixels.
Instruction to fill the application form
- This is a common form for the 2 year Post Graduate Program in Business Management and the 1 year Post Graduate Program in Business Analytics (Kolkata and Bangalore Campus).
- You need to create an applicant profile to apply to the programs at Praxis. If you are visiting the application section for the first time, kindly share your email address. Your applicant profile log in and password details would be mailed to you on the email address that you provide.
- If you have already received the login and password details by email or have created an applicant profile, then kindly use the ‘Log in’ directly to access your profile.
- Kindly select the program that you are planning to apply – PGPBM/ PGPBA/ Both. You may apply to both the programs and you would be offered admission to one of the two programs depending upon the suitability of your profile.
- This form is an integral part of the admission process. Please provide correct information. Admission granted on the basis of incorrect information will be ipso facto null and void.
- Please note that incomplete forms will not be processed for interviews.
- Any change in your address/e-mail/contact number should be intimated to us immediately on [email protected]
- In all matters regarding admission to the program, the decision of Praxis Business School will be final and binding on the applicant. No correspondence from the applicant with respect to his/her non-selection will be entertained.
- If you are unable to upload the picture on this page, please courier 1 recent passport size picture to Praxis Business School, Next to Akademia International School, Bakrahat Road, P.O. Rasapunja, Kolkata 700104. Ensure that you write your name at the back of the picture.
Any candidate who has a graduate or post graduate qualification in any discipline can apply for the entrance examination.
- Verbal Reasoning and Reading Comprehension
- Verbal Ability
- Critical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- PAT 2019 will be a pen and paper based physical test
- PAT 2019 consists of 100 questions for 300 marks
- The duration of the examination is two hours
- Each correct answer carries +3 marks and incorrect answer carries a negative mark of -1
Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in aptitude test. Praxis Business School conducts its own entrance examination – Praxis Admission Test. A candidate is allowed to appear for Praxis Admission Test or to submit any of the below scores:
- CAT 2016 / 2015/ 2014
- XAT 2017/ 2016/ 2015
- GMAT taken after November 2014
- GRE taken after November 2014
Students applying for the 2 year PGP in Business Management program can submit the following test scores in addition to the above:
- CMAT 2017/ 2016/ 2015
- MAT 2017/ 2016
The selection will further be based on the applicants profile that comprises:
- Academic Performance
- Professional Qualifications
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Work Experience
Short-listed candidates will be required to appear for Essay Writing, Psychometric Test followed by Personal Interviews. The final admission would be awarded on the basis of the applicants test scores, profile and performance in Essay Writing, Psychometric Test and Personal Interviews.
Patna, Guwahati, Ranchi/Jamshedpur
For more Information visit the official website for PAT 2019 www.praxis.ac.in