|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
MP Pre PG DMAT Admit Card 2016 will be available after application form submission. Download Admit card of the Madhya Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam, known as Pre PG DMAT 2016. MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 Admit Card is expected to be issued by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh (APDMCMP) at www.apdmcmp.com. Candidates who will appear in the All India Common Entrance Test for admission to MD / MS / MDS PG courses must carry the admit card on the exam date.
If you are looking for MP DMAT Admit Card, Click here.
MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 Admit Card
Enter your log in credentials to download the MP PG 2016 admit card once it is issued.
Admit card of MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 can be downloaded at apdmcmp.com as soon as it is available. MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 admit card is expected to be issued in March 2016.
Insofar, MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 has not been officially announced. All the details given on this page are as per last year’s brochure and is only for reference. Medical aspirants can go through the information given here to get an idea of how the admit card is issued, how to download the hall ticket, instructions for exam. This page is being updated. As soon as the information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
Download admit card – Link to download the hall ticket will be made available once APDMCMP releases it.
The official website where PG DMAT admit card is expected to be issued is apdmcmp.com.
MP Pre PG DMAT Admit Card 2016 can be obtained before the exam. Candidates can download the hall ticket from APDMC website as per schedule announced by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges.
How to download MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 admit card?
You can easily download the admit card of MP Pre PG DMAT by adopting following procedure.
- Click on Admit Card link .
- Enter your Application Form Number or Candidate name as mentioned in Application Form and Candidate Date of Birth.
- Download and print the admit card.
- Candidate shall download his/her admit card from the website.
- Please note that the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the test if he/she does not posses the proper Admit Card.
- The candidates are advised to preserve the Admit Card for all future reference and correspondence.
- The candidates are advised before filling up the form to ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility and qualifying conditions with respect to qualification etc. for admission to the course applied for.
- The candidates are required not to attach/enclose any document with the Application Form. They shall be required to produce the same at the time of Counselling.
- The Association shall not be responsible for the Application Form lost in transit and or received after due date and in mutilated /turn condition. No correspondence shall be entertained in this respect.
- Incomplete Application Form will be rejected.