|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
MP Pre PG DMAT Application Form 2016 will be available for eligible candidates. Apply for Madhya Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam (Pre PG DMAT) 2016 as per schedule. Medical aspirants who have completed MBBS / BDS and compulsory internship, and fulfill all eligibility conditions must apply. It is advised that candidates read the information brochure carefully before applying. Once the form submission is over, download admit card to appear in the Post Graduate Medical / Dental Entrance Examination for MD / MS / MDS admission to private unaided colleges in Madhya Pradesh.
MP Pre PG DMAT Application Form 2016
Last year the application form was issued online and offline in the month of February. A window of one month was given in which interested candidates could obtain, fill, and submit the MP Pre PG DMAT Application Form.
Like the last exam, it is expected that MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 Application will be issued in February 2016. Candidates who are interested in applying can check this page and the official website at regular intervals.
Application form of MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 can be obtained as soon as it is available. MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 application form is expected to be issued in February 2016, third week.
Apply Online / Download form – Link to apply for MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 will be activated once it is made available by the exam conducting body.
The official website where form details will be updated is apdmcmp.com.
Insofar, MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 has not been officially announced. All the details given on this page are as per last year’s brochure and is only for reference. Medical aspirants can go through the information given here to get an idea of how the application form is issued, how to fill the form, application fees. This page is being updated. As soon as the information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
Last year the application fee was Rs 2500.
How to apply?
The mode of obtaining and submitting forms will be known once the notification is released. Last year, Application Form of MP Pre PG DMAT was released online and could also be obtained from the designated physical addresses. As soon as the notification or brochure is released, it will be updated here how candidates can obtain the MP Pre PG DMAT Application Form 2016. APDMC MP will issue the forms for the All India Common Entrance Test for PG medical (MD / MS), and Dental (MDS) courses. Get here detailed instructions regarding how to get Pre PG DMAT application form, how to fill details in the form, and submission. Last date of receiving completed application forms in DMAT office will be announced and can be seen in the schedule.
In the meantime, you can read last year’s application form details below.
MP Pre PG DMAT Application Form 2015
Obtain application form from APDMC Office: Last year, Application forms of Pre PG DMAT were available from last week of February onwards at the office of the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges, DMAT office.
Obtain application form from APDMC MP Colleges: Last year, they are also available at the following colleges on payment of fee amount.
- Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore,
- Hitkarini Dental College and Hospital, Jabalpur,
- People’s College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal,
- People’s Dental Academy, Bhopal,
- Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore,
- College of Dental Science, Rau, Indore,
- Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry, Gwalior,
- Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal,
- RKDF Dental College, Bhopal,
- R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain,
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore,
- People’s College of Medical Sciences & RC, Bhopal,
- Index Medical Collee Hospital & RC, Indore,
- L. N. Medical College Hospital & RC, Bhopal ,
- Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal.
Avail the form by post: Last year, application Form could also be obtained from centres by post by remitting fee.
Download Pre PG DMAT Application Form
The Application Form was made available for download at apdmcmp.com. In case the application form was downloaded from website it was to be submitted along with fee amount.
Submission of Pre PG DMAT Application Form
- Filled in Application Forms had to be submitted before the last date at the designated address.
- Form could also be submitted personally or by post / courier with examination fee.
Instructions for filling the Pre PG DMAT Application Form
Last year the following instructions were given for filling the PG DMAT Application Form.
Form should be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. It is suggested that candidate make a photocopy of the form and use that for practice. Please fill the form with great care, request for corrections will not be entertained at any stage, incomplete filled Application Form will be rejected without any notice. Candidates should read all the instructions carefully and fill the form with utmost clarity. They should use blue/ black ball point pen only to write or to tick in the boxes.
- Name of the Candidate: Write first name, then middle name (abbreviate if necessary) and then surname in the boxes provided on top of the circles Leave a box blank between first, second and surname.
- Sex: Tick Male or Female in the box provided
- Date of Birth of Candidate: In the first column two boxes are provided, write the date in that boxes. Thereafter two boxed are provided for the month. In the third column two boxes are given. Write the year (if born in year 1981 write 8 and 1) in the boxes.
- Mailing address should be clearly written entirely inside the boxes. Write the address and finally PIN code with contact numbers.
- Write name and address in capital letters only.
- Signature should be made by the Candidate himself/ herself entirely inside the box.
- If you have contact phone numbers please fill in the boxes.
- Name of Parent/Guardian: Write first name, then middle name (abbreviate if necessary) then surname in the boxes provided. Leave a box blank between names.
- Thumb Impression: – Apply your left thumb impression using BLUE/RED STAMP PAD INK in the space provided in Application Form. Allow the ink to get complete dry.
- A recent colour high contrast 3.5 cm. x 4.5 cm. size photograph is required. Only photograph of the front profile with full face, head, shoulder and with both ears visible and taken without wearing any cap or hat or sunglasses, will only be accepted. Polaroid photo is NOT acceptable. Photograph MUST be taken on or after 1 July, 2014 with a placard indicating the name of the candidate (as in the Application Form) and the date of taking photograph.
- In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected. The name and date on the photograph must be clear and legible.
- Photograph should be posted in such a manner that full profile or head, face and shoulder lies entirely inside the box and no where else. Do not use pin / staple to fix the photograph. It is not necessary to attest or sign the photograph.
Check List before sending the Pre PG DMAT Application form
Last year the following had to be submitted with the form.
- Application Form has been filled up correctly and signed at desired places.
- Examination fee.
- No certificate had to be submitted along with Application Form.
- Latest coloured photograph has been pasted as per instructions.
- Photocopy of the Application Form has been taken and kept for future reference.
- Phone Number has been filled up properly with STD code.
- Declaration column has been signed by the candidate and parent/guardian..
- Left thumb impression with blue / red stamp pad ink has been taken.