|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
MP Pre PG DMAT Result 2016 is expected to be the basis for for MD/MS and MDS admissions. Result of MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 will be probably announced at apdmcmp.com, the website of Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who qualify and obtain merit as per the PG DMAT 2016 Result can attend the counselling and seat allotment to get admission in participating private unaided medical and dental colleges.
MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 Result
The results of exams held by AMDMCMP (DMAT) are announced at apdmcmp.com. Check MP Pre PG DMAT Result 2016 as soon as it is announced by the exam conducting body and know your rank.
Insofar, MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 has not been officially announced. All the details given on this page are as per last year’s brochure and is only for reference. Medical aspirants can go through the information given here to get an idea of how the result is declared, how to check results. This page is being updated. As soon as the information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
Check result here – Link to check result will be updated as soon as the result is declared.
The official website where result of PG DMAT 2016 is expected to be updated is apdmcmp.com.
Result of Madhya Pradesh All India Common Entrance Test for MD / MS / MDS will probably be declared one or two weeks after the exam. Pre PG DMAT 2016 Result will be uploaded by APDMC. Candidates can obtain / download their Rank Card from APDMC website.
On the basis of the marks / Rank obtained by candidates in the exam, Pre PG DMAT 2016 Merit List will be prepared depending upon number of sanctioned seats. Remaining candidates up to a fixed number will be kept in the waiting list.
Candidates will be asked to enter their Application Number OR Roll Number And Date of Birth to view their results.
MP Pre PG DMAT Rank Card
- Candidate shall download his/her Rank card from the website of APDMC.
- Rank card will contain rank obtained by candidate.
Documents to be produced at the time of Pre PG DMAT counselling
- Photocopy of filled in Application Form.
- Original Degree of BDS /MBBS Examination.
- Certificate regarding compulsory rotating internship from an institution recognized by the Dental Council of India/Medical Council of India.
- Certificate of registration with Dental Council of India /Medical Council of India of any State in India.
- Statement of Marks/Rank obtained in Pre-PG-DMAT.
- Passing Certificate of Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent examinations.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Declaration Form.
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Bond / Bank Guarantee if required by institution.