MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 is the PG medical and Dental Entrance Examination conducted by APDMC Madhya Pradesh. Commonly known as PG DMAT, the MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 is expected to be held in the month of March. Eligible candidates who have qualified MBBS / BDS from a recognized institute, and completed compulsory rotating internship, can fill and submit the application form. Admit cards are issued to applicants before the exam. Based on the performance in this entrance examination, merit obtained, and course choices selected candidates shall get admission to private unaided dental and medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
MP Pre PG DMAT 2016
Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh (APDMC MP) conducts the MP Pre PG DMAT exam every year for admission to Post Graduate Medical (MD / MS) and Post Graduate Dental (MDS) courses in private unaided medical and dental colleges in MP.
MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 Important Dates and Notification
Notification announcing details of the All India Common Entrance Test MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 will be published online and in newspapers. Usually the notification containing important dates of exam, and application form submission details are released in the month of February.
Details of MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 are expected to be announced officially in February 2016.
Expected dates (anticipated as per last year’s schedule) are given below.
|APDMC MP will publish the notification||February 2016|
|MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 application form will be available from||February 2016 (second week)|
|Last date for receipt of the application form will be||March 2016 (last week)|
|Date of exam||March 2016 (last week)|
Information Brochure – Click here to download information brochure (of last year’s pre PG DMAT).
Insofar, MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 has not been officially announced. All the details given on this page are as per last year’s brochure and is only for reference. Medical aspirants can go through the information given here to get an idea of how the exam is conducted. This page is being updated. As soon as the information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 Application Form
MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 Application Form will be made available by the exam conducting body. Last year application form of MP Pre PG DMAT was issued at the DMAT office, member colleges, and online. Candidate must determine eligibility before filling up the application form. Applicant must submit the filled in form, with requisite fees within the stipulated dates.
- Go through the information brochure of MP Pre PG DMAT issued by APDMCMP. Know about the exam, its eligibility conditions.
- Obtain the application form in any mode convenient.
- Fill the form properly and submit with application fees.
MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 Eligibility
Last year the following eligibility conditions were published.
- The candidate must have passed BDS/MBBS course from any of the recognized Dental/Medical College in India.
- Candidate must have completed compulsory rotating internship from an Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India/ Medical Council of India on or before 31 March.
- Candidate must be registered with the Dental Council of India/Medical Council of India of any State in India.
Candidates who are NOT Eligible for Pre PG DMAT
- Candidates who have not completed internship on or before 31 March.
- Candidates who are registered for PG Degree and have not completed the terms.
- Candidates who have NOT obtained permanent DCl/MCI State DC/MC registration by the time of submission of application. Except for those who will be completing the internship by 31st March, such candidates will have to submit registration certificate latest by 2nd May.
MP Pre PG DMAT Exam Pattern
Last year the following exam pattern was used for the examination.
- The paper was held in pen-and-paper mode. Candidates had to mark answers in an OMR sheet with a black ball point pen.
- The paper contained 200 questions of multiple choice type.
- For each correct answer, one (1) mark was awarded.
- The Pre PG DMAT did not have any negative marking.
- All questions were compulsory and hence candidates were expected to attempt all the 200 questions.
- Syllabus of the MP Pre PG DMAT for MD / MS was based on 5 year MBBS course.
- Syllabus of the MP Pre PG DMAT for MDS was based on 4 year BDS course.
MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 Admit Card
After filling up the form, candidate must get the MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 admit card. Candidate will not be allowed entry into the examination hall without valid APDMC admit card.
MP Pre PG DMAT 2016 Result
The allotment to MDS/MD/MS Courses will be done on the basis of the Pre PG DMAT 2016 merit list and the course preferences given by the candidate at the time of Counselling.
Pre PG DMAT Participating Colleges
Last year the following colleges offered admissions on the basis of MP Pre PG DMAT results.
Private PG Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh – MD/MS Courses
- R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain.
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore.
- People’s College of Medical Sciences & RC, Bhopal.
- Index Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore.
- L. N. Medical College Hospital & RC, Bhopal.
- Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal.
Private PG Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh – MDS Courses
- Modern Dental College & RC, Indore.
- People’s College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal.
- People’s Dental Academy, Bhopal.
- Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital, Jabalpur.
- Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore.
- Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry, Gwalior.
- Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal.
- College of Dental Science, Rau, Indore.
- RKDF Dental College & RC, Bhopal.
MP Pre PG DMAT Seats
The following seat distribution is of last year. The sanction intake of seats subject wise and college wise for MDS / MD / MS Course are given below.
Pre PG DMAT Fee Structure
Fee structure given in tables below are of last year.
Annual Tuition Fee for MDS Courses
|Modern Dental College & RC, Indore||Rs. 3,96,000/-|
|People’s College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal||Rs. 4,88,000/-|
|Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital, Jabalpur||Rs. 3,85,000/-|
|People’s Dental Academy, Bhopal||Rs. 4,88,000/-|
|Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore||Rs. 3,70,000/-|
|Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry, Gwalior||Rs. 3,85,000/-|
|Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal||Rs. 3,70,000/-|
|College of Dental Science & Hospital, Rau, Indore||Rs. 3,96,000/-|
|RKDS Dental College, Bhopal||Rs. 4,40,000/-|
Annual Tuition Fee for MD/MS Courses
|R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain||Rs. 6,00,000/- Clinical Courses|
|Rs. 5,00,000/- Non Clinical Courses|
|Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore||Rs. 5,48,000/-|
|People’s College of Medical Sciences & RC, Bhopal||Rs. 8,11,500/-|
|Index Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore||Rs. 4,00,000/-|
|L. N. Medical College Hospital & RC, Bhopal||Rs. 5,00,000/-|
|Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal||–|
Fees finally fixed by AFRC (for MDS and MD/MS Courses) shall be binding on all and would be accordingly payable adjustable by candidates/ colleges.
Annual Tuition Fee for NRI Candidates: The annual fee proposed for NRI candidates will be as mentioned below.