Presidency University Counselling 2018 – Counselling will be conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) after the publication of result. When PUBDET/PUBDET results are announced, ranks are issued for each candidate. However, the list of candidates eligible to take part in PUBDET/PUBDET counselling process will be released separately on WBJEEB’s official website. Only those aspirants who are eligible will be able to take part in the counselling/seat allocation process.
All verifications are done during counselling, admission, registration with the university. If at any stage after examination it is found on scrutiny that the applicant is otherwise ineligible, his/her candidature shall be treated as cancelled even if he/she secured a Merit Rank in the PUMDET/PUBDET – 2018 or a seat has been allotted to him/her.
Presidency University Counselling 2018
The counselling and admission process will be conducted on the basis of merit and candidates will be allowed to appear for the counselling round only as per the date and time mentioned for them as per their rank.
Since counselling and admission process is sequential according to rank, the candidate has to appear for counselling on the specified date and time only. It is not possible to allow any different date or time for any candidate.
Schedule for Presidency University 2018 is given below:
|Publication of result||02 Jun 2018||02 Jun 2018|
PUMDET/PUBDET 2018 Counselling: Things to keep in mind
- Credentials of candidates eligible for counselling and admission are verified at the counselling Center as per the stipulated time and date.
- All candidates must appear for counselling /seat allotment and admission with all original documents as will be specified irrespective of through PU quota or non-PU quota.
- The PU quota will be applicable for those students successfully qualifying their final BA/BSc honours degree through regular examination of the Presidency University in 2018, strictly on merit basis.
- Admission through non-PU quota will be based on the rank obtained in PUMDET/PUBDET 2018.
- If there is a vacancy of seats from PU quota, such seats will be converted to non-PU quota.
- Since counseling and admission process is sequential according to rank, the candidate has to appear for counselling on the specified date and time only. It is not possible to allow any different date or time for any candidate.
- The candidate has to appear himself/herself. No other person is allowed to appear for counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
Official Website: www.presiuniv.ac.in