Presidency University Counselling 2020 – After the declaration of the result, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the counselling. After declaring the rank and merit list for the eligible candidates the counselling procedure will begin. Candidates who are eligible for the counselling will be called via counselling notification on the WBJEE website. Candidates must report to the allotted center on a particular date and time of the counselling. Counselling will be done on the basis of the merit list prepared on the basis of the result. Keep reading the article to know the complete information related to the Presidency University Counselling 2020.
Presidency University Counselling 2020
During the counselling process candidates have to bring all the documents in original as well as in the self-attested photocopy form. It is also advised to carry your original admit card during the counselling rounds. Check the expected dates for PUBDET and PUMDET counselling from the table below:
|Declaration of Result||4th week of Jul 2020||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Registration & Payment of Fees||4th week of Jul 2020||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Round 1st Counselling list||5th week of Jul 2020||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Round 1 counselling||5th week of Jul 2020||4th week of Jul 2020|
|Candidate reporting to University||5th week of Jul 2020||4th week of Jul 2020|
|2nd Round Counselling list||4th week of Aug 2020||4th week of Aug 2020|
|2nd Round Counselling||4th week of Aug 2020||4th week of Aug 2020|
Presidency University PUBDET/PUMDET Counselling 2020 – Instructions
Candidates must keep the following points in mind for the counselling process of Presidency University PUBDET/PUMDET Counselling, which are as follows:
- Counselling and admission will be verified at the counselling center on the stipulated date, time and venue of the counselling.
- Candidate must appear for the counselling on the scheduled date and venue only. It is not possible to allow any different date or time for any candidate.
- Candidate must appear himself/herself for the counselling.No other person can be sit in place of the candidate at the time of counselling.
- If any candidate found to be disturbing and making hindrance in the process of counselling will be sent back from the counselling center.
- Candidates reported on the time will be called according to the general merit rank for document verification and seat allotment.
- Late candidates can be considered only the special case if any seats remain vacant for admission.
- The candidate has to pay the fees on the allotment of the seat as per the notification that will be released on the website.
Documents to carry for PUBDET/PUMDET Counselling 2020
Candidates have to carry the following mentioned documents at the time of counselling. Applicants must carry all the documents in original as well as a photocopy of them. Check the entire list which is as per the previous year information brochure & it will be updated once the official notification arrives.
- Registration form of counselling.
- Rank card.
- Print copy of Admit card.
- Mark-sheet of 10th for date of birth proof.
- Copy of passport sized colored photograph to be pasted on the admission allotment letter.
- Any govt. Issued ID proof like aadhar card, voter id card, passport, etc.
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B certificate, if applicable.
- Mark-sheets of a bachelors degree for PUMDET counselling.
Procedure for admission into Presidency University
Here candidates need to note in order to participate in the Presidency University Admission process, it is mandatory to complete the application process.
- Candidates provisionally admitted must report o the Presidency University with all original documents and Provisional Admission Letter.
- As per the University norms, the following five documents mentioned below must be on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 10 or above duly signed by both the candidate and the guardian must be submitted to the University.
- Declaration by the student against Racism.
- Declaration by the Student on Sexual Harassment.
- Declaration by Parent/Guardian against Sexual Harassment.
- Anti – Ragging affidavit.
- Anti – Ragging Affidavit by Parent/Guardian.
- In the following cases, the Admission of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Not having 75% of attendance within two (2) weeks after the commencement of classes.
- Any type of inquiry pending from the last institute attended or from any other place.
- Non-submission of mentioned documents within the stipulated time.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) the board was authorized to conduct the Joint Entrance Examination for various institutions of West Bengal in Medical, Engineering, and Technology. The board conducts examinations for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate level. WBJEEB allot admission on the basis of Counselling from the year 2012. Counselling is done online. Candidates have to bring original documents for counselling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the counselling for the PUBDET and PUMDET.
Ans – Yes, candidate has to fill the Admission-cum-Counselling form for participating in the counselling.
Ans – Merit list will be prepared on the basis of rank scored by the candidate and will be published on the official website.
Ans – Candidate has to report on the allotted counselling date the chance will be provided in case of any vacant seat that will be notified via mop-up round.
Insofar, official details of Presidency University Counselling for PUBDET and PUMDET 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.