Presidency University Counselling 2018 – Counselling is conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) after the publication of result. When PUBDET/PUBDET results are announced, ranks are issued for each candidate. However, the list of candidates eligible to take part in PUBDET/PUBDET counselling process will be released separately on WBJEEB’s official website. Only those aspirants who are eligible can take part in the counselling/seat allocation process.
All verifications are done during counselling, admission, registration with the university. If at any stage after examination it is found on scrutiny that the applicant is otherwise ineligible, his/her candidature shall be treated as cancelled even if he/she secured a Merit Rank in the PUMDET/PUBDET – 2018 or a seat has been allotted to him/her.
Presidency University Counselling 2018
The counselling and admission process will be conducted on the basis of merit and candidates will be allowed to appear for the counselling round only as per the date and time mentioned for them as per their rank.
Since counselling and admission process is sequential according to rank, the candidate has to appear for counselling on the specified date and time only. It is not possible to allow any different date or time for any candidate.
Schedule for Presidency University 2018 is given below:
|Publication of result||02 Jun 2018||02 Jun 2018|
|Online registration and payment of fees||11 to 16 Jul 2018||–|
|First round counselling and provisional admission||17 to 20 Jul 2018||25 to 28 Jul 2018|
|Publication of Final vacancy list||17 Aug 2018||–|
|Fresh registration, if needed, for the second round||18 to 20 Aug 2018||–|
|Second round counselling||
24 Aug 2018
|Mop Up round counselling||18 Sep 2018||19 Sep 2018|
Venue: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
- Click here to check Notice for PUMDET Mop Up Round Counselling for admission to UG courses.
- Click here to check Notice for PUBDET Mop Up Round Counselling for admission to UG courses.
- Click here to check Notice for PUBDET Round-2 Counselling for admission to UG courses.
- Click Here to check WBJEEB notice for PUMDET-2018 Counselling.
- Click Here to check PUMDET-2018 Counselling and Admission Guidelines in Non-PU quota.
- Click here to apply for PUBDET Counselling.
PUMDET/PUBDET 2018 Counselling: Things to keep in mind
- Credentials of candidates eligible for counselling and admission are verified at the counselling Center as per the stipulated time and date.
- All candidates must appear for counselling /seat allotment and admission with all original documents as will be specified irrespective of through PU quota or non-PU quota.
- The PU quota will be applicable for those students successfully qualifying their final BA/BSc honours degree through regular examination of the Presidency University in 2018, strictly on merit basis.
- Admission through non-PU quota will be based on the rank obtained in PUMDET/PUBDET 2018.
- If there is a vacancy of seats from PU quota, such seats will be converted to non-PU quota.
- Since counseling and admission process is sequential according to rank, the candidate has to appear for counselling on the specified date and time only. It is not possible to allow any different date or time for any candidate.
- The candidate has to appear himself/herself. No other person is allowed to appear for counselling and admission on behalf of the candidate.
Documents Required For Admission & Counselling For PUMDET 2018 in Non- PU quota: Candidates must carry the following original documents along with one each self attested copy.
- One copy of passport size colour photograph for pasting on the provisional admission letter.
- Any recognized photo identity card e.g. Aadhar card/ Pan card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter Id card/ College-ID card.
- Rank card of PUMDET-2018.
- Any official document as a proof of the date of birth given in the rank card.
- B.A. or B.Sc registration certificate.
- All original Mark sheets / grade cards of all semester/ annual examinations, passed at the Bachelor’s level with one each self attested copy.
Official Website: www.presiuniv.ac.in