PTU Counselling – Centralized Online Counselling is started as per the schedule. IKGPTU has been appointed as an authority competent to conduct Centralized Online Counselling for making admissions to the following AICTE courses running in the campuses/affiliated colleges of IKGPTU Jalandhar & MRSPTU Bathinda. Eligible candidates who are willing to take admission into PG or UG courses are required to participate in Centralized Online Counselling. Admission to AICTE courses i.e B.Tech 1st year, 2nd-year lateral entry, B.Arch, B.Pharm. 1st year, 2nd-year lateral entry, BHMCT, M.Tech., M.Arch., M.Pharm., MBA, MCA, MCA 2nd year lateral entry at affiliated colleges as well as University-Main Campus Kapurthala and Constituent campus shall be conducted through centralized online counselling. To know more about the PTU Counselling 2020, candidates can keep reading!
– PTU has released the 2nd allotment letter for B.Tech Courses. Scroll down to check.
– PTU has released the 2nd allotment letter for Pharmacy Courses. Scroll down to check.
– PTU has released the Allotment Letter for B.Tech Counselling. Scroll down to check.
– PTU has open the choice filling facility for B.Tech and B.Pharmacy. Scroll down to fill the choices.
– PTU Counselling 2020 Registration link for B.Tech and B.Pharmacy is now available.
PTU Counselling 2020
The process of counselling fee deposition will be started as per the schedule and further PTU Counselling Registration to participate in Centralized Online Counselling will start soon. Before registering and making fee payment for Centralized Online Counselling it must be ensured that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria of participating universities for the respective course and Category. In order to take participation in online centralized counselling, a candidate needs to pay the online counselling fee i.e Rs.2000/- (as per last year)after this, you can proceed to the next step i.e Registration. Counseling schedule for the same will be updated here soon.
|For B.Tech||Round 1||Round 2|
|Fee Deposition for counselling||22 – 25 Aug 2020||11 – 15 Sep 2020|
|Registration||22 – 25 Aug 2020||11 – 15 Sep 2020|
|Rank Preparation & Updation||28 Aug 2020||16 Sep 2020|
|Choice Filling||29 Aug – 02 Sep 2020||17 – 20 Sep 2020|
|Result declaration||04 Sep 2020||21 Sep 2020|
|Reporting in Allotted Institution|
|05 – 10 Sep 2020||22 – 25 Sep 2020|
- Click here to check PTU Admission 2020 Counselling Schedule for B.Tech.
|For B.Pharmacy||Round 1||Round 2|
|Fee Deposition for counselling||22 – 25 Aug 2020||07 – 10 Sep 2020|
|Registration||22 – 25 Aug 2020||07 – 10 Sep 2020|
|Rank Preparation & Updation||28 Aug 2020||11 Sep 2020|
|Choice Filling||29 – 30 Aug 2020||12 – 14 Sep 2020|
|Result declaration||31 Aug 2020||15 Sep 2020|
|Reporting in Allotted Institution|
|01 – 05 Sep 2020||16 – 19 Sep 2020|
- Click here to check PTU Admission 2020 Counselling Schedule for B.Pharmacy.
MBA & MCA
M.Tech. & M.Pharmacy
Download Allotment Letter:
Click here to download the 2nd Allotment Letter for B.Tech Courses
Click here to download the 2nd Allotment Letter for Pharmacy Course.
Click here to download the Allotment letter for B.Tech Counselling.
– Click here to choice filling for the B.Tech Programme.
– Click here to choice filling for the B.Pharma Programme.
Procedure to participate in PTU Centralized Online Counselling
- Centralized Online Counselling Fee Payment.
- Preparation of Rank.
- Choice Filling.
- Allotment of Seat.
- Reporting at Allotted Institute.
- Final Confirmation by allotted Institute after Verification of Documents/Certificates.
Steps of PTU Counselling
Online Counselling Fee Payment: Candidate needs to pay counselling participation fees Rs 2000/- (as per last year) which is non-refundable. In order to deposit the counselling fee, a candidate needs to visit the official website i.e ptuadmissions.nic.in/ and then need to select the option “Pay Online Counselling Fee”. payment can be done using any online mode. After the successful transaction, you can proceed to the next step.
Registration: Candidate needs to register within the registration duration prescribed on the website after the candidate got the confirmation of receipt of counselling participation fee he/she can proceed to the next step i.e registration. In this part, candidates required to fill the detailed information i.e. State of Eligibility, Academic details, Category details, address etc. Candidates are advised to fill their details carefully because the seat allotted on the basis of wrong credentials will not be considered by the college at the time of reporting.
Choice filling: After registration, a candidate has to fill choices for allotment, from the list of all possible combinations of all institutes and courses available, in the order of his/her preference, during the choice filling period. Choice filling is compulsory for allotment of seat. The candidate will not be considered for online allotment of the seat without the filled in choices/preferences. Once the period for filing of choices/preferences is over, choices/preferences filled by a candidate will be used for allotment of seat.
Result Declaration: Candidates can check his/her result from “Allotment Letter” tab by logon to his/her account on the date of Result Declaration. The allotment letter will be uploaded in the login account of successful candidates. Candidates can take printout of provisional allotment letter of college / Branch by logging into his/her account. Successful Candidates will also be informed by SMS
Reporting at allotted Institute: Candidates are required to report to their respective allotted institutions within the specified period (as per the Counselling schedule) along with the all original documents/ testimonials/ certificates, course semester fee and other college fees as prescribed in the prospectus. If candidate do not report within the specified period, then his/her allotted seats shall be stand cancelled.
- Candidate must ensure about his/her eligibility as per Government Notifications/ Information Brochure will be available on website ptu.ac.in & ptuadmissions.nic.in.
- Candidates are advised not to submit original certificates at college at the time of admission.
- The details regarding the total number of seats in a particular college are available on website ptu.ac.in under Admissions 2020-21.
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme is applicable under IKGPTU & MRSPTU for Punjab Residents only.
- In case of Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme, Total number of seats will be 5% over and above the sanctioned intake of the course.
- In case of non-availability of students in Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme, the same shall not be given to any other category of applicants.
- A student admitted under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme and such a beneficiary shall not be allowed to change institution or course under any circumstances.
- Tuition Fee waiver to a student shall be applicable for the complete duration of the course.
- The student availing Tuition Fee Waiver seat will not be entitled to avail financial assistance under any other Government Scheme whatsoever. However, he/she shall be eligible for any scholarship available on competition/merit basis.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.