|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Punjab Institute of Management (PIM), PTU Main Campus are invited application for the Admission in MBA Program for specialize in the area of Marketing, Finance & Human Resources and other for the Academic year 2015-16.
Latest Update – Merit List of PTU 2015 has been Announced on 20th June 2015.
CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT or any other Equivalent National Level Entrance Exam for Admission to MBA
|Admission Opens||May 10, 2015|
|Application and form filling||May 10 – June 8, 2015|
|Display of Merit List based on the basis of percentile / score in CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT etc.||June 9, 2015|
|Interview and admission date for shortlisted candidates||June 10, 2015|
|Fee deposit by selected candidates||June 10-11, 2015|
PTU Merit List 2015
Punjab Technical University has announced the PTU Merit List 2015 based on the basis of percentile / score in CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT or any other national level exam and applied for admission to MBA at PIM. Merit Rank can be checked by the candidate through the link given below.
Get PTU Merit List 2015 – Check PTU Merit List Announced by Punjab Institute of Management (PIM)
Other Students who have not Appeared in any Entrance Exam
|Admission Opens||May 10, 2015|
|Application and form filling||May 10 – June 10, 2015|
|Date of Written objective type entrance exam||June 14, 2015|
|Display of Merit List||June 15, 2015|
|Fee deposit by selected candidates||June 16-19, 2015|
PTU MBA Admission Appilcation Form :
Online Submission of Application Form
Step 1 – Fill your personal details and password to generate a deposit slip. After the deposit slip is generated the User ID will automatically appear on the deposit slip. CLICK HERE
Step 2 – Take the deposit slip to any branch of HDFC Bank and deposit the non-refundable application feeamounting to INR 500 (INR 250 in case of SC / ST candidates). Bank Account No. is 50100050531162 and Account Name is ‘PTU-PIM’.
For those candidates who wish to pay the fee by using Netbanking / Debit Card / Credit Card please note the IFSC / RTGS Code is HDFC0003402; Swift Code: HDFCINBB and Branch Address is HDFC Bank Ltd., PTU Campus Branch.
Step 3 – The candidate is to use the deposit ID (automatically generated on deposit slip) and password (entered at Step 1) to login below and fill the application form.
Candidate is also required to upload the passport size photograph and scanned copy of deposit slip at the time of filling application form.
To fill application form (after completing step 1 and 2 as stated above) CLICK HERE
- Candidates who have qualified CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT or any other National level entrance exam for admission to MBA with 50% marks (45% in case of SC / ST) in graduation are eligible to apply for admission in MBA at Punjab Institute of Management (PIM), Punjab Technical University Main Campus, Kapurthala.
- Candidates who have not given any entrance exam as mentioned above but have secured 50% marks (45% in case of SC / ST) in graduation are eligible to apply for admission to MBA at Punjab Institute of Management (PIM) Punjab Technical University Main Campus. These candidates will have to appear for an objective type written test to be conducted by PIM on June 14, 2015.
- Candidates appearing in their final degree examination / qualifying examination whose result is not declared at the time of admission shall be admitted provisionally subject to submission of the result of the qualifying examination latest by August 31, 2015. At the time of admission, he /
she will have to submit a certificate obtained from the Principal / Head of the Institution certifying that the candidate has obtained not less than 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST) based on the preceding Grades / Marks.
- Reservation of seats in the course shall be determined as per the Reservation Policy of the Government of Punjab.
- Application under a reserved category must be accompanied by a certificate from the competent authority (as given in Reservation Policy) stating that the candidate belongs to that particular reserved category for which he/she is claiming a seat.
- Under no circumstances, the proof of belonging to a particular reserved category shall be entertained or altered after the Application Form has been submitted.
- If no reservation is claimed, the candidate shall be treated and considered as a ‘General Category Candidate’.
- All admissions will be provisional and liable to cancellation, if at any stage, any information furnished by the candidate is found to be fabricated or false.
Test Pattern and General Instructions for Entrance Exam for Admission to MBA at PIM
- The written exam will be of objective type divided into 4 sections as follows;
(a) Section I Reasoning (Verbal and well as Non-verbal)
(b) Section II General English
(c) Section III General Awareness
(d) Section IV Business Awareness
- Each section will contain 30 questions of 1 mark each and the duration of the exam will be 2 Hours. However, a short-break of 10 minutes will be given after completion of the first hour.
- There will be NO negative marking for wrong or unanswered questions.
- Rough sheets will be provided at the end of each question paper for rough work. The candidate should ensure that he / she does not write anywhere else on the question paper except the rough sheets.
- Use of pencil will not be allowed and cutting, erasing, over-marking or multiple marking of answers will lead to cancellation of that question.
- Use of calculator (Both scientific as well as non-scientific) will not be permitted
- Exchange of stationery / any other items amongst students will NOT be permitted.
- Use of unfair means in the examination will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- Carrying the mobile phone inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
For more information download PTU MBA Admission 2015, Click Here.
For any queries please contact at +91-947-890-6231 or email at [email protected]