PU B.Pharm. and B.Sc (H.S.) 2020 – Application Form for PU B.Pharm and B.Sc (H.S.) 2020 has been released. Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh has released notification from the eligible candidates for admission in B.Pharm, and B.Sc (H.S.) in Anthropology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Maths, Microbiology, Physics, Physics (Specialization in Electronics) and Zoology for the academic year 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Candidates can check the complete information of PU B.Pharm and B.Sc (H.S) 2020 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information on this page below.
Latest: Punjab University has released the Application Form for PU B.Pharm and B.Sc (H.S.) 2020.
PU B.Pharm and B.Sc (H.S.) 2020
Candidates seeking admission in above mention courses will have to fill the online application as per schedule. Admission will be based on merit cum preference basis.
Schedule for the PU B.Pharm and B.Sc (H.S) 2020 is given below.
|Availability of online Admission Form||08 Jul 2020|
|Last date for applying online admission form||08 Aug 2020|
|Last date to pay application fee via online mode||08 Aug 2020|
|Last date to pay application fee via offline mode||10 Aug 2020|
|Last date for submission of hard copy|
|Dates for inviting objections regarding merit|
|Online filling of preferences|
|Display of final provisional merit list|
|Release of allocation list|
PU B.Pharm and B.Sc (H.S.) 2020 Application Form availability date
PU B.Pharm and B.Sc (H.S.) 2020 Application Form
Candidates who will qualify in CET 2020 entrance examination of PU are required to login (with same login ID and password) at website cetug.puchd.ac.in and fill online details of +2 marks and other relevant information.
Apply Online: Click here to apply for PU B.Pharm and B.Sc (H.S.) 2020 Application Form.
Application Fee – Applicants can apply the for more than four courses.
- For Admission to 1 Course – Rs. 300/-
- For Admission to 2 Courses – Rs. 400/-
- For Admission to 3 Courses -Rs. 500/-
- For Admission to 4 Courses – Rs. 600/-
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Before filling up the online form candidates should clearly understand the procedure of allotment of seats as given in examples.
- The candidate has to lock each and every section (Categories, Subjects) under their login, without that candidate cannot take a print out.
- After completing the online form, candidates are required to take a printout of the application form and then send the same duly signed through registered/speed post or submit it by hand along with documents to: For B.Sc (H.S) and B. Pharm, to Coordinator, CET Admissions 2020, Department of Microbiology, Basic Medical Sciences Block-I, Sector-25, South Campus, Panjab University, Chandigarh -160014.
- A candidate can apply for more than one course by selecting his/her order of preferences in which he/she is eligible and qualified the CET 2020 test.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories as mentioned in CET Guidelines, available at the website mentioned above should submit the copy of documents from the competent authority in support thereof along with application on the prescribed proforma.
PU B.Pharm and B.Sc (H.S.) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For appearing in test
All those candidates who have passed/appeared (up to the Academic Session 2020-21) in the 10+2 Examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council shall be eligible to appear in the PU – CET (BHMS) Entrance Test – 2020. The admission of candidates for the PU – CET (BHMS) Entrance Test shall be provisional. It shall stand cancelled if they fail to satisfy the requisite eligibility conditions as required by the concerned institution/University by the date fixed for the purpose.
A person who shall attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission and has passed 10+2 examination from the recognised Board / Bodies / Councils or any other examination recognised as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Panjab University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology after qualifying the entrance test shall be eligible to join the first year class of the course.
Only Indian Citizens are eligible for admission except in the NRI quota seats.
Candidates applying under Scheduled Caste Category are required to submit the certificate regarding their category in the prescribed form, which must be signed only by officers mentioned in the form. Signature of any other officer will not be accepted & such applicants will be rejected.
Reservation of Physically Handicapped person has been provided for persons i.e. (1st preference to the candidates suffering from Locomotor disabilities of Lower Limbs between 50% – 70%, 2nd preference will be given to the candidates suffering from Locomotor Disabilities of Lower Limbs between 40% – 50%, in case no suitable candidate from 50% – 70% disability is available).
Admission will be made under the criteria laid down by the Chandigarh Administration / Panjab University Chandigarh.
Blind (including colour blind) deaf and dumb candidates shall not be allowed admission in the Course.
The candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in April 2020 from a recognised board “Body” Council or any other examination recognised as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Panjab University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Note:The candidates who have passed/appeared in 10+2 Examinations of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad are ineligible to appear in the PU – CET (BHMS) Entrance Test, as this institution has been derecognised by Panjab University, Chandigarh. The examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi, included in the booklet of recognised exams, have also been deleted from the Booklet.
For more information regarding PU B.Pharm and B.Sc (H.S.) 2020, candidates check – Admission Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.