|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
PU B.Pharm. and B.Sc (H.S.) 2016 – Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh has released notification from the eligible candidates for admission in B.Pharm, and B.Sc (H.S.) in Anthropology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Maths, Microbiology, Physics, Physics (Specialization in Electronics) and Zoology for the academic year 2016-2017. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online. Candidates can check the complete information of PU B.Pharm and B.Sc (H.S) 2016 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information on this page below.
- Candidates having Merit Marks above 40.00, if they are interested in B.Sc. (Honours) in Anthropology should report in the Department of Anthropology on 06 Oct 2016 at 10:00 a.m. for admission against the vacant seats.
PU B.Pharm. and B.Sc (H.S.) 2016
Candidates seeking admission in above mention courses had to fill the online application as per schedule. Admission will be based on merit cum preference basis.
Schedule for the PU B.Pharm and B.Sc (H.S) 2016 is given below.
|Availability of online Admission Form||By 14 Jun 2016|
|Last date for applying online admission form||04 Jul 2016|
|Last date for submission of hard copy||05 Jul 2016 (till 5:00 p.m.)|
|Merit list||13 Jul 2016|
|Dates for inviting objections regarding merit||13 to 15 Jul 2016 (till 1:00 p.m.)|
|Online filling of preferences||13 Jul 2016|
|Display of final provisional merit list||18 Jul 2016|
|Release of allocation list||18 Jul 2016|
The 2nd physical counselling for vacant seats for the following courses based on CET(UG) will be held 29th & 30th September 2016 as per schedule given below.
Venue: University Law Auditorium, PU, Chandigarh.
- Counseling is subject to availability of seats in each category at the time of counseling.
- If the seat/s of reserved category remains vacant, these will be de-reserved and will be offered to General Category candidates as per rules.
Venue: University Law Auditorium, PU, Chandigarh.
De-reserved Seats, if any (counselling for de-reserved seats after dereservation of reserved category seats)
- All those who are satisfied with their admissions need not come to the Counseling.
- Admissions will be made only for the vacant seats and dereserved seats.
- Shifting will be allowed as per the choice of candidate against vacant seat on merit.
- Counselling has to be attended by the candidate himself/herself only.
- Admissions Fee (cash/Draft), photograph, original documents and one copy of all documents is required on the spot.
- Counseling will cease immediately after all seats are filled up.
The physical counselling for vacant seats for the following courses based on CET(UG) was held on 28 & 29 Aug 2016 as per schedule given below.
Counselling for the vacant seats under Rural Area Students category was held on 29 Aug 2016 at 5:00 pm. Candidates who have applied under Rural Area Students category are requested to report at the counselling venue on the mentioned date and time with proper documents.
Department wise Allocatoin List (As on 26 Jul 2016)
Candidates can check the Department wise Allocation List from below (subject to verification of original documents and removal of discrepancies, if any) for admission to PU-CET (U.G.) 2016 based courses, prepared on the basis of Merit marks and preferences. The candidates whose names appear in the list should deposit fee in the respective Dept. on 27 – 28 Jul 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.. If any candidate fails to deposit the fee during the above mentioned period, it would be assumed that he/she is not interested in admission in that course as well as in his/her lower preferences.
- Click here to check the Department wise Allocation List
The fee deposited for one course will be transferable/adjustable if he/she gets admission in other course of his/her higher preference through PU-CET (U.G.) 2016 admission process.
A course-wise token fee (rounded of the minimum fee for similar courses) mentioned below as per the Prospectus must be brought by the candidates preferably from the place of his/her residence in the form of Demand draft in favour of Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
The remaining fee to be paid/adjusted within ten working days of the admission.
The fee for courses are as under:
- Rs.10,000/- for B.Sc.(Hons)/B. Pharm.
- Rs.35,000/- for B.Sc. (Hons) Physics (Specialization in Electronics)
Following is the Provisional Merit List subject to eligibility and verification of original documents based on CET Marks and data/objections provided/raised by Candidates for Admission to B.Pharm., B.Sc. (Hons.) courses.
- Click here to check Merit List
Application Form 2016
- Process is over now..!!
Candidates who have qualified in CET 2016 entrance examination of PU are required to login (with same login ID and password) at website http://cetug.puchd.ac.in and fill online details of +2 marks and other relevant information.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Before filling up the online form candidates should clearly understand the procedure of allotment of seats as given in examples.
- The candidate has to lock each and every section (Categories, Subjects) under their login, without that candidate cannot take print out.
- After completing the online form, candidates are required to take printout of the application form and then send the same duly signed through registered/speed post or submit it by hand along with documents to: For B.Sc (H.S) and B. Pharm, to Coordinator, CET Admissions 2016, Department of Microbiology, Basic Medical Sciences Block-I, Sector-25, South Campus, Panjab University, Chandigarh -160014.
- A candidate can apply for more than one course by selecting his/her order of preferences in which he/she is eligible and qualified the CET 2016 test.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories as mentioned in CET Guidelines, available at website mentioned above should submit the copy of documents from the competent authority in support thereof along with application on the prescribed proforma.
For appearing in test
All those candidates who have passed/appeared (up to the Academic Session 2015-2016) in the 10+2 Examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi or its equivalent Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council shall be eligible to appear in the PU – CET (BHMS) Entrance Test – 2016. The admission of candidates for the PU – CET (BHMS) Entrance Test shall be provisional. It shall stand cancelled, if they fail to satisfy the requisite eligibility conditions as required by the concerned institution/University by the date fixed for the purpose.
A person who shall attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December in the year of admission and has passed 10+2 examination from the recognised Board / Bodies / Councils or any other examination recognised as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Panjab University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology after qualifying the entrance test shall be eligible to join the first year class of the course.
Only Indian Citizens are eligible for admission except in the NRI quota seats.
Candidates applying under Scheduled Caste Category are required to submit the certificate regarding their category in the prescribed form, which must be signed only by officers mentioned in the form. Signature of any other officer will not be accepted & such applicants will be rejected.
Reservation of Physically Handicapped person has been provided for persons i.e. (1st preference to the candidates suffering from Locomotor disabilities of Lower Limbs between 50% – 70%, 2nd preference will be given to the candidates suffering from Locomotor Disabilities of Lower Limbs between 40% – 50%, in case no suitable candidate from 50% – 70% disability is available).
Admission will be made under the criteria laid down by the Chandigarh Administration / Panjab University Chandigarh.
Blind (including colour blind) deaf and dumb candidates shall not be allowed admission in the Course.
The candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in April 2016 from a recognised board “Body” Council or any other examination recognised as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Panjab University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
The candidates who have passed/appeared in 10+2 Examinations of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad are ineligible to appear in the PU – CET (BHMS) Entrance Test, as this institution has been derecognised by Panjab University, Chandigarh. The examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi, included in the booklet of recognised exams, have also been deleted from the Booklet.