PU CET PG 2019 Application Form has been released by the Panjab University. The application form is available on the official website cetpg.puchd.ac.in. The direct link to fill the application form is also provided on this page from April 22 to May 17, 2019 . PU CET is an entrance examination conducted for the candidates willing to take admission in Law, Management, Engineering, Health & Sciences, Arts & Humanities, etc. The candidates have to register first with their necessary details. Candidates should also make sure that the fill the PU CET PG 2019 Application Form before the last date. To know all the details regarding PU CET PG 2019 Application Form Check this page.
PU CET PG 2019 Application Form
Candidates should make sure that they submit the application fee along with the fees within the stipulated time. If in case a candidate sends an incomplete form then it will be summarily rejected/canceled. Candidates must also keep a copy of application form for future purposes. Candidates can check the important dates of PU CET PG 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|Availability of Application Form||22 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application form to generate Bank Challan||17 May 2019|
|Last date to deposit fee in any branch using website generated challan||20 May 2019|
|Last date to upload the photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||23 May 2019|
Apply Online: Links to fill PU CET PG 2019 Application Form is provided belo:
Official Website: www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
Note: This is for the information of the candidates in particular and public in general that those candidates who had deposited their fee for PU CET (P.G.) Entrance Test- 2019 well in time but could not complete their forms online should contact the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Computer Centre, Panjab University, Chandigarh on working days only to complete their forms unto June 04, 2019 till 4:00 P.M. The candidates should bring scanned photograph along with signature in Pen Drive along with a fine of Rs. 500/-. No further communication in this regard will be entertained thereafter.
Steps To Apply For PU CET PG 2019
Interested candidates can follow the steps listed below to fill the application form of PU CET PG 2019.
Step 1-Registration: The application form will be available in online mode. Candidates will have to first register themselves and fill up the details like:
- Please enter your name as in matric (10thClass) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Select Graduation University from drop down menu.
- Select Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Check atleast one box. if you wish to appear in more than one course, check the corresponding boxes
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case senstive).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee in any branch of State Bank of India minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
Step 2-Upload Documents: After depositing the application fee
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Candidate form to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock(confirm) your application form.
- Unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.
PU CET PG 2019 Application Fee
Candidates willing to fill the application form must check the application fee for PU CET PG 2019. Applicants will also have a provision to apply for more than one course. Candidates can check the application fee from the table given below.
|SC /ST / PwD||Rs. 1088|
|Additional Subject||Rs. 575/- per additional subject|
Mode of Payment: Candidates are required to pay the application fee through Bank Challan. Candidates must note that application fee will be non-refundable.
PU CET PG 2019 Exam Centers
The entrance examination is going to be held at following places listed below.
PU CET PG 2019 Admit Card
The admit card/ hall ticket will be available in the online mode. Candidates must note that admit card will not be sent to them via post. It will be only available on the University website. Admit card will contain important details related to the exam like exam like the exam center, date of examination, exam timings etc. It will be compulsory for the candidates to carry the admit card on the day of examination. Candidates must retain their admit card till the tome admission process gets over.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.