PU LEET 2019 Application Form has been released for candidates who are willing to apply for the lateral entry programme offered at the Punjab University. The application form for PU LEET 2019 is made available online on the official website (puleet.puchd.ac.in). To apply candidates will have to register first and only after the generation of Id and password created candidates will be able to fill in the application form available on the website. After the complete process of application form and submission of it along with the application fee candidates will be able to download their admit card for the examination. Admit Card is mandatory to take the PU LEET 2019 entrance examination. To get all the information about PU LEET 2019 Application Form candidates can read the complete article here!!
PU LEET 2019 Application Form
The application form for lateral entry program at the Punjab University is made available in online mode only. The candidates who have passed the diploma in engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks , (55% for SC/ST/BC/PWD candidates) are eligible to apply. Only the application form filled and submitted before the last date will be considered. The complete schedule of application form is given below.
|PU LEET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Date of Availability of Application Form||24 Jun 2019|
|Last date to apply||03 Jul 2019|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI||05 Jul 2019 (upto 4:00 pm)|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature, etc.||08 Jul 2019|
Apply Online: The application form is available in online mode.
How To Apply For PU LEET 2019
The candidate who is eligible will have to register for the admission process only after which they can apply for PU LEET 2019. The process to register is elaborated below in points for the ease of candidates. This registration will help the candidate check result or download admit card as it will generate an Id and password for login.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link that will be available on this page
- On the registration page you have to enter the following details
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number of 10th class
- 10th Class board
- Year of appearing of 10th class
- Mobile Number.
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Select Centre for the Entrance test.
- The registration Id and password will be created for the candidate for further admission process.
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA.
- After depositing your application fee you have to login with your login ID and password
- Click on Click Here to Complete link to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and confirm your application form.
- Unconfirmed and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.
PU LEET 2019 Application Fee
An application fee amount has to be paid against filling of online application form. The fee to be paid by the candidate is as per the category the candidate belongs to. The application fee has to be paid offline by the candidate through any branch of SBI. The fee to be paid by the candidate is given in the table below.
PU LEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria required by the universities to take admission in diploma program. The required eligibility criteria are listed below for candidates to check before applying for the courses offered for lateral entry from diploma to the 2nd year of 4 years B.E program.
- Candidate must have passed diploma in the engineering of minimum 3 years after matriculation with physics and mathematics from polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of Technical education/University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE, with at least 60% aggregate marks , 55% for SC/ST/BC/PWD candidates (for diploma courses). (OR)
- The candidate must have passed diploma in the engineering of minimum 2-year duration after 10 + 2 from Polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of technical education/university, or recognized by UGC/AICTE.
- The candidate must have obtained/scored a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the Diploma Course. (OR)
- Candidates who have passed D. Voc. stream from Polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of technical education/university, or recognized by UGC/AICTE will be eligible for admission to the second year of B.E. program in the same or allied sector only.
- The candidate must have obtained/scored a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the D. Voc. Course (Applicable Only for CCET, Chandigarh).
- The candidates must have passed their examination, which is Diploma in Engineering in or after 2017.
- Admission would be based on the merit/score obtained in the entrance examination conducted by Panjab University as PU LEET 2019.
Note: Candidate must have cleared all the backlogs, reappear or compartment in diploma in engineering before registering for the counseling otherwise he or she is not eligible to participate in the counseling.
PU LEET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who will be successfully applying for PU LEET 2019 will be able to download their admit card that will be available online. Candidates will need their login details to generate the admit card. The admit card is one of the most important document to be carried by the candidate to the examination center, therefore candidates must take a printout of the admit card after downloading it.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.