PU LEET 2019 – The result of PU LEET 2019 is now available, and a link for the same is available on this page. Candidates can check the result using their roll number. Panjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test widely known as PU LEET 2019 was held on July 14, 2019. The examination is conducted by the Panjab University for candidates to take admission to Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology and UIET, and SSGPURC Hoshiarpur Punjab. The complete information regarding PU LEET 2019 is available for candidates in the article, read till the end.
PU LEET 2019
The admission process for PU LEET 2019 will mainly depend on the basis of Entrance test conducted by the Panjab University for the eligible candidates of PU LEET 2019. Although, here below we mentioned the complete schedule regarding the important events of PU LEET 2019. Candidates are advised to mark the calenders, as per the schedule.
|PU LEET 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of Availability of PULEET Prospectus & online Application Form||24 Jun 2019 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of information to generate the bank challan||03 Jul 2019 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI using the website generated challan||05 Jul 2019 (Friday) (till 4:00 PM)|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature, etc.||08 Jul 2019 (Monday)|
|Availability of Admit card||11 Jul 2019 (Thursday)|
|Date of Entrance Test||14 Jul 2019 (Sunday) (01:00 pm to 02:40 PM)|
|Uploading of Answer Key (on the official website) and inviting Objections (through e-mail only)||17 Jul 2019 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for submission of objections to the Answer Key|
|Date of declaration of result|
|Date of availability of Admission Form||29 Jul 2019 (Monday)|
PU LEET 2019 Counselling Notice
PU LEET 2019 Answer Key
The answer key has been released after the examination process is over for candidates to cross-check the answer marked by them, The answer key can be found on the official website i.e. exams.puchd.ac.in. Candidates can also object the answer key if they find any kind of errors or omissions in them. To object, the candidate has to draft a mail, which is to be sent at “[email protected]” by July 19, 2019. A correction will then be initiated if the objection is valid. The corrections will also be initiated through an email only. No. other option will be considered valid. Candidates can cross object the correction if they want to after which the result will be declared on the official website.
Answer Key: Click here to download the answer key of PU LEET 2019
Question Paper: Click here to download Question paper of PU LEET 2019.
PU LEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria required by the universities to take admission in diploma B.E program. The required eligibility criteria are listed below for candidates to check before applying for the courses offered for lateral entry from diploma to the 2nd year of 4 years B.E program.
- Candidate must have passed diploma in the engineering of minimum 3 years after matriculation with physics and mathematics from polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of Technical
education/University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE, with at least 60% aggregate marks , 55% for SC/ST/BC/PWD candidates (for diploma courses). (OR)
- The candidate must have passed diploma in the engineering of minimum 2-year duration after 10 + 2 from Polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of technical education/university, or recognized by UGC/AICTE. The candidate must have obtained/scored a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the Diploma Course. (OR)
- Candidates who have passed D. Voc. stream from Polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of technical education/university, or recognized by UGC/AICTE will be eligible for admission to the second year of B.E. program in the same or allied sector only. The candidate must have obtained/scored a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the D. Voc. Course (Applicable Only for CCET, Chandigarh).
- The candidates must have passed their examination, which is Diploma in Engineering in or after 2017.
- Admission would be based on the merit/score obtained in the entrance examination conducted by Panjab University as PU LEET 2019.
Note: Candidate must have cleared all the backlogs, reappear or compartment in diploma in engineering before registering for the counseling otherwise he or she is not eligible to participate in the counseling.
PU LEET 2019 Application From
The online application process for PU LEET 2019 is started from June 24, 2019. Candidates who are eligible for the same can apply only through online mode. The application form is now available on the official website and also the direct link for the same is given on the application form page for candidates, which is available in the “Quick Links” section of this page. To apply candidates will have to follow these steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link mentioned in the “Quick Links” section.
- Click on the apply now link to go to the application page.
- Fill in the detailed information required in the application form.
Application Fee: Candidates are advised to pay the prescribed application fee, which is to be paid as per the information mentioned below:
- Rs. 2,175/- for general category candidates.
- Rs. 1,088 for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
PU LEET 2019 Admit Card
Admit card will be released online after the application process is over. Candidates who will be applying must check for the availability of admit card on or before July 11, 2019. Only those candidates will be able to download PU LEET 2019 admit card, who filled the online application in order to appear in the PU LEET 2019 entrance examination. It is mandatory to pay the application fee within the time given, as per the schedule. The process to download the admit card is as follows:
- Visit the official website OR
- Click on the direct link that will be made available on the admit card page.
- On the login page enter ID and Password
- Admit card will be generated on the screen for candidates.
- Check the details
- Download the admit card
- Take a printout of the admit card
PU LEET 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern of examination makes it easier for candidates to stay prepared for the examination. It also helps the candidates to get a rough idea about the entrance examination pattern & it’s related information. The examination pattern for UP LEET 2019 is explained below.
- The total duration of examination: The PU LEET entrance examination will be conducted for a duration of 1 hour and 40 min.
- The total no. of questions: There will be in total 100 Multiple Choice Questions in the PU LEET 2019 entrance examination.
- Marking Scheme:
- There will be 1 mark awarded for each correct answer.
- 1/4 marks will be deducted on every wrong answer.
PU LEET 2019 Result
The declaration of result will take place only after the commencement of the examination. The candidates who will qualify the test will have to fill in an application for that will be made available on the official website. Candidates can check their result by logging in with their Id and password that will be created at the time of the application process. Candidates must note that no separate result card will be issued for the candidates.
PU LEET 2019 Merit Criteria
There will be no cut off of marks in the PULEET entrance test for any category. The University will publish common Merit cum rank list. Rank will be awarded on the basis of marks obtained in PULEET exam to all the candidates. Branch and Institute will be finalized at the time of admission as per the availability of seats strictly on the basis of merit and eligibility conditions.
PU LEET 2019 Tie-breaking Criteria
Such candidates those who are securing equal marks shall be bracketed together. Their inter-se merit will be determined by the Institution in accordance with the following criteria:
- A candidate getting a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination shall rank higher in order of merit.
- That if the marks in qualifying examination are also the same then the candidates obtaining more marks in the immediate lower examination, shall rank higher in order of merit.
- That if two or more candidates secure equal marks in first & second pointers above, candidate senior in age shall rank higher in the order of merit.
PU LEET 2019 Counselling
The final procedure for admission through PU LEET 2019 is the counseling round that is conducted by the universities offering admission. Candidates according to their ranks will be called for counseling process where seats will be allocated to the candidates as per the availability. In the counseling, candidates will have to bring all the important documents that will be verified by the authorities. Candidates must make the submission of hard copy of Admission Form and Scrutiny Form with photocopies of all relevant documents and demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (One thousand only) (non-refundable) should be paid by each candidate at the time of reporting for counseling as Counselling fees in favor of Joint Admission Committee, payable at Chandigarh. Demand draft of Rs. 45,000/- (Forty-five thousand only) as Admission fees in favor of Chairman Joint Admission, payable at Chandigarh, after allotment of seat.
The venue of Counselling:
Candidates must present physically on the day of counseling as per the schedule at the venue mentioned here: Old Library Hall, Academic Block I, UIET, Sector 25, P.U. Chandigarh.
Dates of Counseling:
PU LEET 2019 Seat Intake
The availability of the total number of seats in PU LEET 2019 is provided below. In case any other seat falling vacant due to surrender till the date of counseling, the same will also be filled in through PULEET.
Seats available at Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology, Sector 26, Chandigarh
Total Sanctioned Intake under LEET: 24 Seats
The Branch-wise break-up of the seats (i.e. for 24) is given in the table below:
Details of vacant seats as per the different colleges:
Official Website: puleet.puchd.ac.in
For more information on PU LEET 2019- Download the official Information Brochure.