|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
PU M.Ed. Admission 2018 for Admission to M.ED. (General) in Department of Education, PU Chandigarh. Eligible candidates may apply online on the university website. Candidates are requested to read the complete information of PU M.Ed Admission 2018 and ensure terms and conditions before filling the application form. Get the complete details about the Application form, How to apply, Merit List etc here on this page.
PU M.Ed. Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in M.Ed course have to fill their application form online through the official website of Panjab University. Candidates are admitted in the university on the basis of merit list prepared by admission authority. Important Dates are given below.
|Date of availability of Prospectus and Online application form||4th week of Jul 2018|
|Last date for submission of information to generate the Bank Challan||2nd week of Aug 2018|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI using Challan||2nd week of Aug 2018|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information||3rd week of Aug 2018|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of Admission Form & relevant documents||3rd week of Aug 2018|
|Tentative merit list displayed on||4th week of Aug 2018|
|Objection (if any) in the tentative merit list||4th week of Aug 2018|
|Display of provisional merit list||1st week of Sep 2018|
Application Form 2018
All eligible candidates thus seeking admission to M.Ed. Regular are required to apply for admission by submitting Admission form, online as well as the hard copy of the same form, as per the guidelines displayed on the Panjab University Website medadmissions.puchd.ac.in
Apply Online: Link will be available on the official website i.e., puchd.ac.in
The complete set of documents to be submitted will include following documents:
- Hard copy of duly filled online admission form
- Copy of Mark-sheet of qualifying examination (B.Ed. or equivalent examination))
- Copy of Matriculation certificate for proof of date of birth
- Copy/ copies of certificate for claiming seat against reserved category (if any)
- Copy of Certificate/s supporting the claims for the weightages (as per guidelines displayed on PU website)
- Certificate/s for claiming seat against UT pool as per Sub appendices A1 & A2.
- Affidavit for gap year, if any.
- Domicile certificate for claiming Punjab Quota as per latest direction of Punjab Government.
Admission will be done by the Admission Committee duly constituted by the ViceChancellor, Panjab University, strictly as per the norms of N.C.T.E. / Panjab University/ Any other Regulatory Bodies.
For Admission to M.Ed. (Regular):
Degree in Bachelor of Eduation/equivalent degree with 50% marks from a recognized University by AIU. OR B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed. OR B.El.Ed. OR D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree with 50% marks in each.
(5% concession is admissible in eligibility marks to SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates)
For Admission to M.Ed. Special Education (MR): Eligibility criteria for M.Ed. Spl. Edu. – MR as per RCI norms (Curriculum Framework, Norms and Guidelines, May-2015). The admission for the degree of M.Ed. Spl.Ed.(MR) degree shall be open to:
- A candidate who has successfully passed B.Ed Spl.Ed. with minimum 50% marks in respective disability area from a recognized university or any other degree considered equivalent to B.Ed Spl. Ed. from an affiliating university and/ or teaching department under any University recognized by U.G.C. with RCI registration.
- A candidate who has successfully passed the B.Ed. General course and has successfully completed Diploma in Education Special Education in respective disability area recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India with minimum 50 percent marks in each course.
- A candidate with B.Ed. in particular specialization may be allowed for M.Ed. cross disability/ multicategory (as and when offered) but the reverse is not allowed. B.Ed. with multi-category should not be admitted for specialization in a single disability at the M.Ed. level, however; as part of CBCS, these can be admitted to B.Ed. Spl. Edu. Area C Courses. and complete the Specialization Courses to qualify for a particular disability. On completion of Area C, these can be admitted to the M.Ed. Spl.Ed in a specific disability.
- A student with B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. B.Ed.Spl.Ed. (4 years Integrated)
- Candidate should have valid RCI registration.
For more details of PU M.Ed. Admission candidates refer to the last year Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of PU M.Ed. Admission 2018 have not been announced yet. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Panjab University releases PU M.Ed. Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.