PU M.Ed. Admission 2020 for Admission to M.ED. (General) in the Department of Education, PU Chandigarh. Eligible candidates have to apply online on the university website. Candidates are requested to read the complete information of PU M.Ed Admission 2020 and ensure terms and conditions before filling the application form. Get the complete details about the Application form, How to apply, Merit List etc here on this page.
Latest: PU Chandigarh has released the admission form for M.Ed courses. Students can fill the admission form through the link below.
PU M.Ed. Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in M.Ed course have to fill their application form online through the official website of Panjab University. Candidates are admitted in the university on the basis of merit list prepared by the admission authority. Important Dates are given below.
|Date of availability and Online application form||08 Jul 2020|
|Last date for submission of information to generate the Bank Challan||08 Aug 2020|
|Last date for deposit of fee via online mode||08 Aug 2020|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI using Challan||10 Aug 2020|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information||to be announced!|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of Admission Form & relevant documents||to be announced!|
|Tentative merit list displayed on||to be announced!|
|Objection (if any) in the tentative merit list||to be announced!|
|Display of provisional merit list||to be announced!|
PU M.Ed. Admission 2020 Application Form availability dates
PU M.Ed. Admission 2020 Application Form
All eligible candidates thus seeking admission to M.Ed. Regular are required to apply for admission by submitting Admission form, online as well as the hard copy of the same form, as per the guidelines displayed on the Panjab University Website.
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the admission form for PU M.Ed Admission 2020.
The complete set of documents to be submitted will include the following documents:
- The hard copy of duly filled online admission form
- Copy of Mark-sheet of qualifying examination (B.Ed. or equivalent examination))
- Copy of Matriculation certificate for proof of date of birth
- Copy/ copies of certificate for claiming seat against reserved category (if any)
- Copy of Certificate/s supporting the claims for the weightages (as per guidelines displayed on PU website)
- Certificate/s for claiming seat against UT pool as per Sub appendices A1 & A2.
- Affidavit for gap year, if any.
- Domicile certificate for claiming Punjab Quota as per latest direction of Punjab Government.
Admission will be done by the Admission Committee duly constituted by the vice-chancellor, Panjab University, strictly as per the norms of N.C.T.E. / Panjab University/ Any other Regulatory Bodies.
PU M.Ed. Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Admission to M.Ed. (Regular):
Degree in Bachelor of Education/equivalent degree with 50% marks from a recognized University by AIU. OR B.A.B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed. OR B.El.Ed. OR D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree with 50% marks in each.
(5% concession is admissible in eligibility marks to SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates)
For Admission to M.Ed. Special Education (MR): Eligibility criteria for M.Ed. Spl. Edu. – MR as per RCI norms (Curriculum Framework, Norms, and Guidelines, May-2015). The admission for the degree of M.Ed. Spl.Ed.(MR) degree shall be open to:
- A candidate who has successfully passed B.Ed Spl.Ed. with minimum 50% marks in respective disability area from a recognized university or any other degree considered equivalent to B.Ed Spl. Ed. from an affiliating university and/ or teaching department under any University recognized by U.G.C. with RCI registration.
- A candidate who has successfully passed the B.Ed. General course and has successfully completed a Diploma in Education Special Education in respective disability area recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India with minimum 50 percent marks in each course.
- A candidate with B.Ed. in particular specialization may be allowed for M.Ed. cross-disability/ multicategory (as and when offered) but the reverse is not allowed. B.Ed. with multi-category should not be admitted for specialization in a single disability at the M.Ed. level, however; as part of CBCS, these can be admitted to B.Ed. Spl. Edu. Area C Courses. and complete the Specialization Courses to qualify for a particular disability. On completion of Area C, these can be admitted to the M.Ed. Spl.Ed in a specific disability.
- A student with B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. B.Ed.Spl.Ed. (4 years Integrated)
- Candidate should have valid RCI registration.
Click here to check more details about the Revised Admission Guidelines.
For more details of PU M.Ed. Admission candidates refer to the admission notification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.