Panjab University PG Admission 2020 – Panjab University has issued the application form for Admissions to the various Post Graduate (PG) Programmes leading to M.A.- First Semester/B.Lib First Semester for the academic year 2020-21. Interested candidates can check all details of Panjab University PG Admission 2020 like application procedure, course details, etc. from this page given below.
Latest: PU Chandigarh has released the admission form for PG courses. Students can fill the admission form through the link below.
Panjab University PG Admission 2020
Interested candidates can apply for various Post Graduate (PG) Programmes for the academic year 2020-21. Selection will be made on the basis of UnderGraduate(UG) marks/Interview/Entrance Test/Aptitude Test. The process of Panjab University PG Admission 2020 takes place as per the following schedule.
|Date of availability of Online Admission form||08 Jul 2020|
|Last date of submission of Admission Form||08 Aug 2020|
|Last date to pay application fee via online mode||08 Aug 2020|
|Last date to pay application fee via offline mode||10 Aug 2020|
|Corrections, if any, to be made in the Online Admission Form||to be announced|
|Normal Admission (without late fees)||to be announced|
|Late Admission with permission of the Chairperson (with late fee of Rs. 1000/-)||to be announced|
|Late Admission with permission of the V.C. (with late fee of Rs. 3000/-)||to be announced|
Panjab University PG Admission 2020 Application Form availability date
Panjab University PG Admission 2020 Application Form
Interested students (including those who have already applied for Entrance Test are required to submit their admission/application forms for all above-mentioned Courses, irrespective of the declaration of the result of qualifying exam/Entrance Test to the respective departments.
Apply Online: Click here to apply the online admission forms of the following courses.
- Bachelor in Library and Information Science
- M.A.(Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology)
- M.A.(Centre for Human Rights and Duties)
- M.A.(Centre for Police Administration)
- M.A.(Comparative Study of Religions)
- M.A.(Defence and National Security Studies)
- M.A.(Gandhian and Peace Studies)
- M.A.(History of Art)
- M.A.(Indian Theatre)
- M.A.(Journalism and Mass Communication)
- M.A.(Political Science)
- M.A.(Public Administration)
- M.A.(Social Work)
- M.A.(Womens Studies)
- Masters in Disaster Management
- Masters in Remote Sensing and GIS
- Based on PU-CET (PG): M.Sc. (Hons.)*: Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Physics (Specialization in Electronics), Zoology; M.Sc.: Human Genomics, Environment Science, Forensic Science and Criminology, Industrial Chemistry, Medical Physics, Computer Science and Applications, Microbial Biotechnology, Nuclear Medicine, System Biology & Bioinformatics, Statistics; M.Tech: Polymer, Material Science & Technology Microelectronics; M.E.: Chemical, Food Technology, Chemical with Specialization in Environmental Engg., Electrical Engg. (Power System), Biotechnology, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology; M.Com.(Hons); MBAfEX; M.C.A.: Computer Science and Applications, PU; PUSSGRC Hoshiarpur; PURC Muktsar; LL.M: Department of Laws, PU; UILS, PU; UIL,PURC Ludhiana; M.P.Ed; B.P.Ed; M.A.: English(Department of English & D.E.S.), Geography, History (Department of History & D.E.S.), Journalism & Mass Comm., Economics; Master in Geoinformatics, Master in Disaster Management, Master in Social Work, Master in Public Health. (*those who have passed B.Sc. (Hons.) from P.U. need not to appear in Entrance Test for admission to M.Sc. (Hons.) in the concerned subject.
- Based on Aptitude test conducted by the Department : M.Sc.: Stem Cell & Tissue Engg.; M.A.: History of Art, Gandhian and Peace Studies, Indian Theatre, Music (Instrumental), Music (Vocal), Human Rights & Duties, Police Administration; M.Sc.: Fashion and Lifestyle Technology; B.Sc.: Fashion and Lifestyle Technology; BA B.Ed. (IETVE); PG Diploma Course: Advt. & Public Relations, Journalism and Mass Communication, Radio Production; Diploma Course: Translation (English to Hindi).
- Based on Merit : M.Pharma: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Analysis; M.Tech.: Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, Instrumentation; M.Sc.: Anthropology, Instrumentation; M.Ed (General): Education; M.A.: Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology, Community Education and Development, Comparative Studies of Religions, Defence & National Security Studies, Education, French, Hindi, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Punjabi, Sociology, Sanskrit, Urdu, Women Studies, Governance & Leadership, Master in Tourism & Travel Management, Master in Hospitality Management & Catering Technology; M.Lib. & Information Science; B.A.(Hons.) in Economics; B.A.(Hons.) (PU-ISSER); B.Lib. & Information Science; B.Ed. Special Education (Learning Disability); P.G. Diploma Courses: Buddhist Studies, Disaster Management & Security, Homeland Security Women Studies; Post M.A. Diploma Course: Professional Counseling & Psychotherapy; Advanced Diploma Courses: Chinese, French, German, Russian, Urdu, Persian; Diploma Courses: Chinese, Tibetan, French, German, Pre-School Education, Russian, Translation (English to Punjabi), Urdu, Persian, Forensic Science and Criminology, Diploma of Proficiency Interpretership in Tibetan; Certificate Courses: Chinese, Tibetan, French, German, Governance & Leadership, Russian, Functional Punjabi, Urdu, Persian, Social work & Field Inventions, Yoga and Meditation.
Panjab University PG Admission Process 2020
Panjab University has offer the PG admission will be made strictly in order of merit.For admission to Post-Graduate courses, where admissions are made on the basis of Aptitude/Entrance Test, the following procedure will be followed besides the Rules/Regulations of Panjab University governing eligibility, in a particular subject.
Academic Weightage – 60%
|Class 10th Class||10%|
|Class 10+2 Class||10%|
Written And Oral/Aptitude Test : 40%
- Click here to check the more details about the Admission Guidelines.
Merit List for various programmes has been released at official website i.e.,puchd.ac.in or candidates are able to check the provisional merit list from the link given below.
Official website: puchd.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.