PU MET 2019- Punjab University has declare the result for PU MET 2019 . PUMET 2019 Examination was scheduled on March 16, 2019. University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS) conducts the exam for admission in Master of Business Administration Programmes as MBA (Retail Management), MBA (Banking and Insurance Mgt.), MBA (IT & Telecommunications Mgt.), MBA (Infrastructure Management), MBA (Pharmaceutical Management), MBA (Hospital Management). The final admission is based on the marks obtained in the Management Entrance Test followed by the Group Discussion and Personal Interview conducted by the University.
PU UIAMS MET 2019
The Punjab University has released its notification. The procedure to apply for the examination is done only through online mode on the official website of Punjab University at puchd.ac.in. The application form is available on the official website.
|PU UIAMS MET 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Prospectus and online Admission Form||07 Jan 2019|
|Last date for submission||25 Feb 2019|
|Last Date for deposit of Fee||05 Mar 2019 Up to 4:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of fee details and uploading of photograph, signature||08 Mar 2019|
|Last date for the correction regarding photograph, signature and any other information||11 Mar 2019 Up to 5:00 PM|
|The final date for submission of printout copy of the online form to be submitted to Assistant Registrar||14 Mar 2019 Up to 4:00 PM|
|Final date by which Roll No. will be available online||13 Mar 2019|
|Date of Holding Entrance Test||16 Mar 2019|
|Declaration of result||29 Apr 2019 (Tentative)|
|Dates for GD/PI||16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28 & 29 May 2019|
|Counselling||25 to 27 Jun 2019|
After the result, the next step is counseling. The qualified candidates are able to register themselves for the counseling of CU Gujrat 2019. The counseling round has been started after the successful declaration of the entrance examination result.
- Click Here to check schedule of third Counseling with Status of Seats for admission to MBA (sectoral Management) programmes for the session 2019-20.
- Click here to check the vacant seats as on July 05, 2019.
- Click here to check the schedule of second counseling for Admission to MBA (Sectoral Management) Programmes.
- Click here to check the first counselling status.
- Click here to check the number of seats available for Various MBA program.
- Click here to check the schedule of Counseling for admission to MBA (sectoral) programmes for the session 2019.
PU UIAMS MET 2019 Admission Process
The admission process for UIAMS MET is done on the basis of merit list. The merit list is determined as per the score obtained by a candidate in the Management Entrance Test (MET). Now, candiadtes are called for the group discussion and personal interview.
Candidates under various reserved categories and NRI category will first of all be considered in the General category. They will also compete within their respective categories following the same criteria. Reservation will be as per the approved norms of Panjab University.
In the Group Discussion and Personal Interview on the basis of their scores in the Managemen Entrance Test (MET) conducted by P.U. for admission to MBA Programme at UIAMS.
Note: The number of candidates to be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be eight times the total number of seats of all these courses in each category. For example, if there are 97 seats in General category in various sectoral management programmes at UIAMS, 776 candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview in general category. A similar calculation will be applicable to other reserved categories & NRI category on the basis of the number of seats available in each course.
PU UIAMS MET 2019 Result
Result for PU UIAMS MET 2019 is declared by the conducting body. The result is declared online at met.puchd.ac.in. On the portal, candidates are asked to provide their login Id and password to be able to check the result. Now, as per the result, candidates are placed in the merit list and selected candidates are called for group discussion and personal interview round.
PU UIAMS MET Reservation
Reservation to PU UIAMS MET 2019 admission will be done according to the University norms and admissions in all the categories shall be made subject to fulfilment of the eligibility conditions. Given below are the reservation for various categories.
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||15%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||7.5%|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||5%|
PU UIAMS MET Seat Intake
Seat Intake for admission in Management through MET for the academic year 2019-20 at Panjab University is given below.
PU UIAMS MET 2019 Eligibility
For every course, there is eligibility which has to be fulfilled by the candidate to appear in the PU UIAMS Management Entrance Test (MET) 2019. All the management courses form Punjab University are of 2 years duration distributed in 4 semesters. Given below are the eligibility criteria for every course:
MBA (Retail Management) and MBA (Banking and Insurance Management)
- A Bachelor’s or Master Degree in any discipline of Panjab University or of any other university which has been recognized by the syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% * marks in the aggregate. Provided that in case of candidates having Bachelor’s degree of the University through Modern Indian Languages [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi (Gurumukhi Script)] and/or in a classical language (Sanskrit/ Persian/Arabic) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together. OR
- Pass in the final examination conducted by either (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, or (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England or (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India. OR
- AMIE examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years of research/teaching or professional experience.
MBA (Information Technology & Telecommunications Management) and MBA (Infrastructure Management)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology, i.e. B.E./B. Tech. (in any Branch) of Panjab University or of any other University recognized by Panjab University as equivalent thereto with at least 50%*marks in the aggregate. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in any Science subject with Physics and/or Mathematics of Panjab University or of any other University recognized by Panjab University as equivalent there to with at least 50%* marks in the aggregate. OR
- Bachelor’s in Computer Applications (BCA) of Panjab University or any of the other University recognized by the Panjab University as equivalent thereto with at least 50% * marks in the aggregate. OR
- AMIE examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years of research/teaching or professional experience
MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy of Panjab University or of any other university recognized by Panjab University as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR
- M.B.B.S of Panjab University or of any other university recognized by Panjab University as equivalent there to with at least 50% * marks in the aggregate. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Science subject of Panjab University or of any other University recognized by Panjab University as equivalent there to with at least 50%* marks in the aggregate AND Diploma in Pharmacy of Panjab University or of any other University recognized by Panjab University as equivalent there to with at least 50% * marks in the aggregate.
MBA (Hospital Management)
- MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BDS/ B. Pharmacy/ B.Sc (Nursing)/ Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) of Panjab University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the syndicate as equivalent thereto with not less than 50%* marks in the aggregate.
- Management Courses at UIAMS are for a duration of 2 years spread across 4 semesters.
PU UIAMS MET 2019 Application Form
Application Form for Panjab University has been released. Candidates need to visit the official website to apply for the PU UIAMS MET 2019 at met.puchd.ac.in to fill the application form for the same. They can also apply the same from the link provided in the “Application Form” page. Along with the application form they have to pay the registration fee which is mentioned below:
Application Fee: Candidates have to Deposit Rs.2175/- (In case of SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates, Rs.1087/-) in the SBI Bank Power Jyoti Account No 33888205957
PU UIAMS MET 2019 Exam Pattern / Scheme
PU UIAMS MET 2019 written exam will contain the multiple choice questions which have four options A, B, C and, D. The weightage for the written test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for preparing the final merit list for admission will be as follows :
|WRITTEN TEST (MET)||85%|
The PU UIAMS MET 2019 examination consists of questions of the following topics:
- General Knowledge
- Economics and Business Environment Awareness
- Data interpretation and problem solving
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability/ Reasoning
- English Comprehension.
Management Aptitude Test (MET) 2019 is divided into three parts, first is the written examination second is Group Discussion and last Personal Interview. Admission to the University is based on the performance of the student in all the tests. Candidates who will qualify the written examination will be called for the Group Discussion session followed by the Personal Interview.
Official Website: www.puchd.ac.in.
For more details of PU UIAMS MET 2019, candidates can download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.