PU UIAMS MET 2020 Result – Exam date for PU UIAMS MET 2020 has been postponed. Panjab University usually declares the result for the Management Entrance Test in the form of a merit list. The result is declared after the candidate has successfully given the examination. The PU UIAMS MET 2020 Result will be announced on the official website of Panjab University. The entrance test holds the overall weightage of 85% while preparing the merit-list followed by Group Discussion (7.5% weightage) and ultimately Personal Interview (7.5% weightage). Candidates can check the details about the PU UIAMS MET 2020 result from this page.
Latest: PU UIAMS MET 2020 Exam date has been postponed. stay tuned with us for latest updates.
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Result
Panjab University releases the final combined list category-wise and those who are featured in this list are invited for the counselling round around third/ fourth week of June 2020. Admission to various MBA programmes is based on the merit obtained by an aspirant. Candidates can check the important dates and events from the schedule given below:
|PU UIAMS MET 2020||Dates|
|PU UIAMS MET 2020 Examination|
|Declaration of Result|
|Dates for GD/PI||to be announced|
|Counselling Begins||to be announced|
Check Here: Candidates can check the PU UIAMS MET 2020 Result from the official website i.e. puchd.ac.in.
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Revised Schedule
Step to Obtain PU UIAMS MET 2020 Result
In order to check the PU UIAMS MET 2020 Result candidates must visit the official website and log in. Those who will qualify the PU UIAMS MET exam will able to get admission in the university. The steps to check the result are elaborated below.
Step 1: Select the “Login” option to access the login window.
Step 2: Enter the following Login details-
- Login ID
Step 3: Click on to sign in.
Step 4: The PU UIAMS MET 2020 Result will be made available on the screen.
Forgot your Login Credentials?
In case a candidate forgets his/her password they can retrieve the same. Fill the below details in the appropriate fields to reset your password.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
In case you forget your Login ID
In case, if the Login ID is not striking in your head, then, check out your email-id and mobile number to open mail/ SMS to know the Login ID sent by the Panjab University after the registration.
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Selection Procedure
The shortlisting for the admission will be based on the rank obtained by the aspirants in the Management Entrance Test (MET) following which they will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The weightage for the Written test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview in order to shortlist the candidates and prepare the Merit-List accordingly-
- Written Test (MET): 85%
- Group Discussion: 7.5%
- Personal Interview: 7.5%
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates will be held at University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS), Panjab University, Chandigarh where the candidates will have to come at their own cost around the second/third week of May 2020
- Final Merit-List will be prepared based on the aggregate score of an aspirant in Written Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Aspirants in the category of Sports, Defence and Persons with Disability (PWD) will be selected based on their merit in the MET written test.
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Seat Reservation
The General category candidates would occupy 55.5% seats whereas 44.5% seats shall be allotted to reserved categories and other categories as mentioned below in the table-
|Name of the Category||Reservation in percentage|
|Persons with Disability (Blindness or Low Vision/ Hearing|
Impairment/ Locomotor Disability or cerebral palsy)
|Son/ Daughter / Spouse of Defence and Central Armed Police|
Force personnel or Ex-servicemen
|Sons/ Daughters/ Descendants/ Husband/ Wife/ Brothers/ Sisters|
of persons killed in November 1984 riots or terrorist violence in Punjab and Chandigarh.
|Children/ Grand Children of Freedom Fighters||2%|
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Counselling
After the candidate have cleared PU UIAMS MET 2020 Result, candidate can proceed to the next round which is counselling. The counseling procedure is given below-
- The qualified aspirants will be invited for the counselling process around third/ fourth week of June 2020.
- The seats will be allotted based on the merit achieved by an aspirant in the overall performance of written MET, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- You won’t be notified by the university regarding the availability of vacant seats as it is your responsibility to keep a watch for the vacant seats.
- Bring all the necessary original documents along with attested copies at the time of counselling. The reserved category aspirants will have to provide the category certificate along with the other important documents.
- NRI aspirants will need to bring the original proof of being NRI.
About Punjab University
Panjab University has been imparting quality education since its inception in 1882 at Lahore, which was relocated to Chandigarh in 1956. This 127-year old institution has been a constant source of inspiration for the student fraternity at UIAMS. In pursuit of further excellence in the domain of management, Faculty of Business Management & Commerce, Panjab University, in its golden jubilee year 2008-09, launched another star Institute, University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS). The Institute draws on the academic strength and resources of Punjab University. UIAMS offers management programmes in sectoral areas and streams so as to fulfill the growing needs of the industry, and requirement of managerial discipline in the following sunrise and booming sectors of the corporate world.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.