PU UIAMS MET 2018 Result – Panjab University is the conducting body for the Management Entrance Test is on March 17, 2018 and the results are on April 27, 2018. The results for UIAMS MET 2018 will be announced on the official website by the Panjab University. Primarily, the entrance test will take place which will hold the overall weightage of 85% while preparing the merit-list followed by Group Discussion (7.5% weightage) and ultimately Personal Interview (7.5% weightage). Admission to management programs will on basis of Panjab University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS) Management Entrance Test (MET) 2018.
UIAMS MET 2018 Result
The final combined list will be released category-wise and those who will feature in this list will be invited for the counselling round around third/ fourth week of June 2018. Admission to various MBA programmes will be based on the merit obtained by an aspirant.
|PU UIAMS MET 2018 Examination Day||17 Mar 2018|
|Date of Declaration of UIAMS Result 2018||27 Apr 2018|
|Counselling Begins||03rd/ 04th week of June 2018|
Check Result: The result will be available on the official website i.e. www.uiams.puchd.ac.in.
Sequential Procedure to obtain the Panjab University UIAMS MET 2018 Result
To obtain the UIAMS MET Result, visit the official portal www.met.puchd .ac.in.
Step 1: Homepage: Select the “Login” option to access the login window.
Step 2: Sign In: Enter the following Login details-
- Login ID
What if you forgot your password?
Fill the below details in the appropriate fields to reset your password.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
Solution to the forgotten Login ID
In case, if the Login ID is not striking in your head, then, check out your email-id and mobile number to open mail/ SMS to know the Login ID sent by the Panjab University after the registration.
Step 3: Once you know all the details, log in using the known details to generate the UIAMS MET 2018 Result.
- The shortlisting for the admission will be based on the rank obtained by the aspirants in the Management Entrance Test (MET) following which they will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The weightage for the Written test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview in order to shortlist the candidates and prepare the Merit-List accordingly-
- Written Test (MET): 85%
- Group Discussion: 7.5%
- Personal Interview: 7.5%
- The Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates will be held at University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS), Panjab University, Chandigarh where the candidates will have to come at their own cost around the second/third week of May, 2018
- Final Merit-List will be prepared based on the aggregate score of an aspirant in Written Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Aspirants in the category of Sports, Defence and Persons with Disability (PWD) will be selected based on their merit in the MET written test.
Reservation of Seats
The General category candidates would occupy 55.5% seats whereas 44.5% seats shall be allotted to reserved categories and other categories as mentioned below in the table-
|Name of the Category||Reservation in percentage|
|Persons with Disability (Blindness or Low Vision/ Hearing
Impairment/ Locomotor Disability or cerebral palsy)
|Son/ Daughter / Spouse of Defence and Central Armed Police
Force personnel or Ex-servicemen
|Sons/ Daughters/ Descendants/ Husband/ Wife/ Brothers/ Sisters
of persons killed in November 1984 riots or terrorist violence in Punjab and Chandigarh.
|Children/ Grand Children of Freedom Fighters||2%|
- The qualified aspirants will be invited for the counselling process around third/ fourth week of June 2018.
- The seats will be allotted based on the merit achieved by an aspirant in the overall performance of written MET, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- You won’t be notified by the university regarding the availability of vacant seats as it is your responsibility to keep a watch for the vacant seats.
- Bring all the necessary original documents along with attested copies at the time of counselling. The reserved category aspirants will have to provide the category certificate along with the other important documents.
- NRI aspirants will need to bring the original proof of being NRI.
If you have any queries regarding PU UIAMS MET 2018 result, please ask in comments below.