PU USOL 2019 Admit Card – Panjab University conducts PU USOL MBA (Executive) Examination. PU USOL 2019 Admit Card will be made available online on the website mbausol.puchd.ac.in. Candidates can download their by entering their Login ID and Password which was generated at the time of generating Challan. Candidates will be communicated about PU USOL 2019 Admit Card through e-mail only. Candidates must keep in mind that they will be able to sit in the examination only if they have PU USOL 2019 Admit Card in hand. To grasp more information about PU USOL 2019 Admit Card, candidates can go through this article.
PU USOL 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to enter their Login ID and Password which was generated at the time of generating Bank Challan. Candidates must also keep in mind that they must carry PU USOL 2019 Admit Card with themselves positively as it will act as an entry ticket at the time of entrance examination and must be carried along with a Valid ID Proof. For more information about PU USOL 2019 Admit Card, candidates can check the schedule given below:
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|PU CET 2019 Examination||Last week of Jul 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates can download their PU USOL 2019 Admit Card from mbausol.puchd.ac.in.
How to download PU USOL 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates will be required to follow certain steps n order to obtain PU USOL 2019 Admit Card. The steps which have to be followed rae given below:
- Step 1: As a first step, candidates will have to visit the official website of the governing authority which is mbausol.puchd.ac.in.
- Step 2: After visiting the official website, candidates will have to click on the link flashing as “Admit Card”.
- Step 3: After clicking on the admit card, candidates will have to enter their Login ID and Password which was generated at the time of generating the Bank Challan.
- Step 4: After entering the above – mentioned details, candidates will be able to download their admit cards for PU USOL 2019.
- Step 5: As a last leg of the process, candidates can take a printout of the admit card.
Details mentioned on PU USOL 2019 Admit Card
After downloading PU USOL 2019 Admit Card, candidates will observe number of things on PU USOL 2019 Admit Card. The details which will be mentioned on the admit card can be checked from the information given below:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Complete Address of the Examination Centre
- Name of the course
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
Documents to be carried along with PU USOL 2019 Admit Card
It is important to carry a Valid ID Proof along with PU USOL 2019 Admit Card. Candidates can carry either of the following given documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- PAN Card
- Driving LIcense
- Any other Govt. ID Proof
PU USOL 2019 Exam Pattern
It is important for the candidates to be aware of the exam pattern for PU USOL 2019. Candidates will have a better knowledge about the questions which will be coming and what is weightage of the sections. For more detailed information about PU USOL 2019 Exam Pattern, candidates can have a glimpse of the information provided below:
PU USOL 2019 Examination will carry 100% weightage.
- Duration: PU USOL 2019 Examination will be of 2 hours.
- Number of Questions: There will be 100 questions in total.
- Nature of Questions: The question paper will be consisting of Multiple Choice Questions which will be having 4 responses as choice A, B, C and D.
- Questions from which sections: The Entrance Test will be comprising of sections Data Interpretation and Problem- Solving, Verbal Ability, General English & Comprehension and Numerical Ability.
- Marking Scheme: There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Total Number of question in each section: There will be total 25 questions in each section.
PU USOL 2019 Result
The result for PU USOL 2019 will be made available at http://www.results.puchd.ac.in. Now, after the declaration of the results, candidates will have to follow a set admission process to take admission in MBA (Executive). They will be required to fill the Admission Form after the declaration of the results. Candidates will have to keep in mind that admission form and application form are completely two different things and have to be filled at different point of time. No separate result cards will be issued to the candidates. After filling the admission form, candidates will have to appear for the Counselling rounds.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.