PU USOL 2019 Application Form– University School of Open Learning, Panjab University conducts PU USOL Examination for MBA (Executive) Programme. PU USOL 2019 Application Form will be made available online over mbausol.puchd.ac.in. Candidates will have to first register themselves, they should do so before the lapse of the deadline. After the registration, candidates will be able to fill PU USOL 2019 Application Form by providing their respective Login Credentials. To grasp more information about PU USOL 2019 Application Form, candidates can go through this article.
PU USOL 2019 Application Form
Candidates will have to deposit the application fee using website generated fee slip at any branch of SBI. Candidates can check the schedule given below to know more about PU USOL 2019 Application Form.
|Availability of Online Application Form||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last date for submission of information to generate Bank Challan||Last week of Jun 2019|
|Last date to deposit fee in any branch of SBI Bank using website generated Challan||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Last date for uploading photograph, signature with the rest of the information after depositing fee in SBI||1st week of Jul 2019|
|PU USOL 2019 Examination (MBA Executive)||Last week of Jul 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply for PU USOL 2019 from mbausol.puchd.ac.in
PU USOL 2019 Application Fee
The first thing which candidates will be required to keep in mind is that the amount specified below is based on last year’s information and data. So, it might get changed this year as per the wish of the governing authority. As soon as Panjab University releases any information about PU USOL 2019 Application Form, it will be updated here.
The Application Fee for PU USOL 2019 will be somewhere around Rs 2,100 (General Category) and Rs 1,050 (SC / ST / PwD). Candidates will have to keep in mind that the application fee once submitted will not be refunded at any point of time.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can submit the application fee using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking/ SBI Challan / Post – Office Challan.
How to Apply for PU USOL 2019 Application Form?
Candidates need to follow certain steps if they have to apply for PU USOL 2019 MBA (Executive).
New Candidate Registration:
If a candidate is not a registered candidate, then he / she has to enter some details to get himself / herself registered. Candidates can refer to the details mentioned below which they have to enter:
- Full Name
- Mobile NUmber
- E-Mail ID
- Username and Password
- Captcha Code
After entering all these details candidates will be required to enter the “Submit” button.
- Candidates will have to first register themselves online and create Login ID and Password using New User Registration.
- Then enter the above – mentioned details and then login using their registered e-mail ID and then fill the Application Form.
- LOgin 24 hours after the depositing the fee Upload the scanned copies of phtograph and signature documents asked in the application form.
- Complete all the sections by entering personal details, communication details, academic qualification details and lock each section. It is to be noted if candidates’ lock the section then they cannot make any further changes in PU USOL 2019 Application Form.
- As a last step, candidates will be required to pay the Application Fee which can be paid using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / SBI Challan / Post – Office Challan.
PU USOL 2019 Photograph and Signature Specifications
Candidates can check the specifications given below to know about the format in which the images of photograph and signature have to be submitted.
- The scanned images of Photograph and Signature will have to be uploaded in JPEG Format.
- All the other documents will have to submit in a PDF Format in maximum 02 MB.
What to do if candidates if candidates forget their Password?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps if they forgot their Password and are not able to fill PU USOL 2019 Application Form. Candidates can refer to the steps given below for the same:
- Candidates will have to enter their e-mail address and mobile number associated with their portal account which they must have provided at the time of registration.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- After clicking on the submit button, a link to reset the password will immediately be sent to the e-mail address.
- After following the above – mentioned step, open the e-mail account and use that link to reset the password.
Important Instruction related to PU USOL 2019 Application Form
Candidates will have to abide by some instructions in order to submit and fill PU USOL 2019 Application Form. The information given below can be referred for the same:
- The Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- If more than 24 hours have been passed after printing the fee challan and the details are not found in bank for depositing the fee then candidates can write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning their problems along with Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Candidates who will avail the concession in Entrance Test fee under the category SC/ST/PwD OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of the printout of their Entrance Test Form along with the self-attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees (“B” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand.
- The creation of Login ID or depositing of the fee does not mean that candidates have completed their Application Form, the incomplete form can lead to the cancellation of candidature.
PU USOL 2019 Admit Card
Candidates will have to download their respective PU USOL 2019 Admit Card from the official website of Panjab University. Candidates will have to enter their Login ID and Password provided at the time of generating Bank Challan. Candidates will see various details PU USOL 2019 Admit Card such as name and address of the candidate, date and time schedule of the examination, complete address of the exam centre, photograph and signature of the candidate. Candidates will have to keep in mind that PU USOL 2019 Admit Card will act as an entry ticket at the time of examination so it has to be carried positively with a Valid ID Proof to the exam centre.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.