PU USOL Result 2019 will be made available online. Candidates will have to visit the website of Panjab University which is results.puchd.ac.in so as to check PU USOL 2019 Result. The result for PU USOL 2019 MBA (Executive) will be made available in a PDF File Format. Immediately after the declaration of the results, candidates will be required to fill an admission form. PU USOL 2019 Merit List will be comprising of the names of those students who have successfully filled the PU USOL 2019 Admission Form. To grasp more information about PU USOL 2019 Result, candidates can go through this article.
PU USOL 2019 Result
PU USOL 2019 Result will be made available in a PDF File Format. Moreover, candidates will have to pay the counselling fee to in order to appear for the PU USOL 2019 Counselling. Candidates can have a look at the schedule given below to know more about PU USOL 2019 Result.
|PU USOL 2019 Examination||Last week of Jul 2019|
|Declaration of result||1st week of Aug 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||2nd week of Aug 2019|
Check Result: Candidates will be able to check result for PU USOL 2019 from mbausol.puchd.ac.in
How to check PU USOL 2019 Result?
Candidates can check PU USOL 2019 Result by following some steps. The steps for the same are mentioned below:
- Step 1: Candidates will have to first visit the website results.puhcd.ac.in.
- Step 2: After visiting the website, candidates will see a link popping as “Result” for PU USOL 2019 MBA (Executive).
- Step 3: After clicking on the link, candidates will have to click on the course for which they have given examination. The result will be available in PDF File Format.
- Step 4: After clicking on the result, as a last leg of the process, candidates can download their respective PDFs for the result.
PU USOL 2019 Admission Form
Candidates will be required to fill the Admission Form after the declaration of the result. Candidates who have qualified the entrance test will have to fill the Online – Admission- Cum- Examination Form. Candidates will have to enter their reserved categories in the admission form. It is advised to candidates to fill the application form very carefully as any change cannot be made after the the admission form has been submitted.
PU USOL 2019 Merit List
The University will publish a Merit List after the declaration of results. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by students in the Entrance Test. Candidates can look at the table given below to know the percentage of the minimum marks which have to be scured by the candidates belonging to different categories.
|SC / ST / PwD||15%|
Inter- se merit
The following Inter – Se Merit Criteria will be applied if two or more candidates will secure same marks:
- If a candidate has got higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, he / she will rank higher in order of merit.
- If the marks in the qualifying examination are also the same, then the candidates who have obtained more marks in the immediate lower examination will rank higher in order of merit.
- If the above two points will not help, then the candidate senior in age will rank higher in order of merit.
Information related to PU USOL 2019 Result
Candidates will be required to keep in track of certain rules and regulations and will have to abide by them. It is rather important to follow them in order to take admission. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same:
- The result of the entrance test will not ensure the admission of the candidate. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to be sure of his / her eligibility and fulfillment of other rules and regulations of the University.
- It is to be kept in mind that no separate Result Card will be issued to the candidates. It can only be checked online.
- There will be no revaluation or rechecking of the answer sheets under any circumstances.
- The requests for seeing the Question Booklet / Answer sheets will not be entertained at all. So, to certify the evaluation once done by the university will be absolutely final.
- If a candidate wants to verify his / her result, he / she will be provided a photocopy of his / her answer sheet on the payment of Rd 10,000/- (as per the information of last year) within 10 days after the declaration of the result for PU USOL 2019.
- If in case, a discrepancy is found in the candidate’s result, the result would accordingly get revised and the fee deposited will be refunded.
PU USOL 2019 Counselling
Candidate’s name whose name will appear in the Merit List, they will have to appear for Physical Counselling Process. The candidates must bring all the documents with them at the time of counselling. If the seats are not filed within the waiting list, then the subsequent counselling will take place if there is a declaration of vacant seats. The students who will be appearing for counselling process, they will have to pay an amount of Rs 500. However, it must be noted that the amount mentioned here is based on last year’s information and might get changed as per the wish of the governing authority.
PU USOL 2019 Seat & Reservations
Candidates can have a look at the information given below to know about the PU USOL 2019 Seats & Reservations. However, it must be kept in mind that this information is based on last year’s data and trends and it could get changed as per the wish of the governing authority. Until then, candidates can have check the information provided below:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.