|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Pune University Admit Card 2017 will be downloaded from unipune.ac.in. The admit card will be released for candidates who have submitted the application form along with required documents. To download Pune University Admit Card 2017, log in to the online system, download and print the document. Each candidate must carry the hall ticket on the day of exam. In absence of the document, candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Pune University Admit Card 2017
Once the application form is received by the University, the system administrator checks the validity. All the details filled in the form, along with attestation of enclosed documents, eligibility criteria of the candidate is confirmed. As soon as this process is concluded, and candidate is validated to be able to appear in the exam, his / her status is changed to Approved Student.
- Link to download the Admit Card will be available here.
How to download Pune University Admit Card 2017?
- Go to the official website of University of Pune. Navigate to the admissions page. You can log in to the system account here with the same credentials used at the time of form fill up.
- Once you log in to the candidate account, you can see whether your status is approved or not.
- If you have been asserted as an Approved Student, you can get the download admit card / hall ticket link there.
- Click on “Print Admit Card” link to take a printout of the hall ticket.
- The instructions page on Unipune website says, that you must paste your passport size photograph on the space provided on the printed admit card issued by University of Pune. Get it attested from Principal of any Senior College or Govt. Gazetted Officer.
Instructions page of Unipune website outline the follow instructions for candidates.
- You will not be admitted to the Entrance Examination Hall without Hall Ticket.
- Before appearing to the Entrance Examination, you are requested to confirm that Department has received your application form and fee, by logging in to the website with the Username and Password created by you.
- This admit card will be considered valid for the Entrance Examination only if, printout of your application form along with the required documents and the application fee Demand Draft is received by Department before the last date of submission.
- You are requested to report at the Entrance Examination venue one hour before the start of the test.
- Outstation candidates should make their own arrangements for stay. No traveling allowance will be admissible.
Admit card of Pune University Admission 2016 must be carried to the examination hall on the day of exam. If possible please bring Photo Identity Proof with you at the time of entrance test. (E.g. Identity Card/driving license or any other Photo Identity document).