Pune University Admit Card 2020 for various courses will be available for download on the official website i.e. unipune.ac.in. The admit card will be released for candidates who have submitted the application form along with the required documents. To download Pune University Admit Card 2020, log in to the online system, download and print the document. Each candidate must carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. In the absence of the document, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidates will be able to download admit card before 5 days of online examinations.
Pune University Admit Card 2020
Once the application form is received by the University, the system administrator checks the validity. All the details filled in the form, along with the attestation of enclosed documents, eligibility criteria of the candidate will be confirmed. As soon as this process is concluded, and the candidate is validated to be able to appear in the exam, his / her status is changed to Approved Student. Candidates will be able to check all the details as shown below:
|Events||Dates (for UG/PG Courses)||Dates (for Diploma & Certificate Courses)|
|Admit card release date||To be announced!!||To be announced!!|
|Exam date||16 Aug 2020||Sep 2020|
Schedule for UPSC & MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme
|Release of hall ticket||to be announced|
|Entrance Exam||to be announced|
Schedule for Master Degree Courses and P. G. Diploma Courses in the Department of Defence & Strategic Studies & Department
|Admit Card||to be announced|
|Exam date||Sep 2020|
Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website once they will be available unipune.ac.in.
Pune University Admit Card 2020 Download Procedure
- Go to the official website of the University of Pune. Navigate to the admissions page. You can log in to the system account here with the same credentials used at the time of form fill up.
- Once you log in to the candidate account, you can see whether your status is approved or not.
- If you have been asserted as an Approved Student, you can get the download to admit card/hall ticket link there.
- Click on “Print Admit Card” link to take a printout of the hall ticket.
- You will not be admitted to the Entrance Examination Hall without Hall Ticket.
- Before appearing to the Entrance Examination, you are requested to confirm that the Department has received your application form and fee, by logging in to the website with the Username and Password created by you.
- This admit card will be considered valid for the Entrance Examination only if, the printout of your application form along with the required documents and the application fee Demand Draft is received by Department before the last date of submission.
- You are requested to report at the Entrance Examination venue one hour before the start of the test.
- Outstation candidates should make their own arrangements for stay. No traveling allowance will be admissible.
Admit card of Pune University Admission 2020 must be carried to the examination hall on the day of the exam. If possible please bring Photo Identity Proof with you at the time of the entrance test. (E.g. Identity Card/driving license or any other Photo Identity document).
Pune University 2020 Exam Pattern
The following exam pattern is for UG/PG courses:
- The online entrance examination will be of 100 marks with multiple choice questions.
- The exam will consist of 2 sections:
- Section A- General knowledge/ aptitude/ logic/ comprehension: 20 Marks.
- Section B- Subject Specific Questions: 80 Marks
- A negative marking system will be applied for evaluation. For every wrong answer, 1/3 of the allotted marks of the question will be deducted.
- The merit list will be based on the total score attained by the candidate.
|Section-A||General Knowledge / Aptitude / Logic / Comprehension||20 Marks|
Exam Pattern for UPSC & MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme
The test takers must score minimum 40% marks (20 marks) in Aptitude test to qualify.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.