Pune University PG/UG/Diploma/Certificate Courses Application Forms 2020 – Application Form has been reopened for PG, Diploma and Certificate courses. Pune University has extended the last date for submission of application form up to August 10, 2020, for UG and PG Programme. Candidates seeking admission in Post Graduate Courses have to fill their application form from the official website unipune.ac.in. The application form of various PG/UG/Diploma and Certificate courses are available online only. Candidates may fill their application on or before the last date of application. Candidates must visit the official website regularly as to stay updated about the specific course notification they want to apply for. Get here complete information regarding Pune University PG Application Forms 2020 such as how to apply, application fee, etc.
- Application Form Reopened for Postgraduate, PG Diploma Courses.
- The application form has been released for Master Degree Courses and P. G. Diploma Courses in the Department of Defence & Strategic Studies & Department. Scroll down to get the link to apply for it.
- Application form has been released for admission to UPSC & MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme. Scroll down to apply.
Pune University Application Form 2020
Candidates can check the schedule for various courses from below. Pune University 2020 PG / UG / Diploma and Certificate Application Form are available for some courses until now. Candidates can fill their Application Form online for various courses through the direct link given below.
|Events||Dates (for UG/PG Courses)||Dates (for Diploma & Certificate Courses)|
|Commencement of Filling Online Application Form||01 Jun 2020||01 Jun 2020|
|Last date of filling the application form|
|Application Form reopened till||31 Aug 2020|
|Exam date||16 Aug 2020||Sep 2020|
Schedule for UPSC & MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme
|Application form availability||Available!|
|Last date to apply||31 Aug 2020|
|Last date for online bank payment/ bank challan||03 Sep 2020|
Schedule for Master Degree Courses and P. G. Diploma Courses in the Department of Defence & Strategic Studies & Department
|Availability of application form||14 Aug 2020|
|Last date to apply|
Click here to fill the application form for Master Degree Courses and P. G. Diploma Courses in the Department of Defence & Strategic Studies & Department
Click here to fill Pune University Application Form 2020.
Official website: unipune.ac.in
Pune University Admission 2020 Application Form Reopened for Postgraduate, PG Diploma
- Click here to download the above notice.
Pune University Admission 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
Pune University has further extended the last date of submission of application form up to August 10, 2020, for both UG & PG Programme. Candidates check the official notice regarding extension is given below the image.
Pune University 2020 Application Fee
Candidates appearing for OEE of multiple courses are required to pay the fees separately for each course. Application fees are different for different courses. Following fee is applicable for appearing for OEE of a single course:
|Candidates belong to General Category||500/-|
|Candidates belong to Reserved Category||350/-|
Application Fee for UPSC & MPSC Civil Services Coaching Programme Entrance Exam
|SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Open (EWS)||Rs 300||Rs 300|
|Open||Rs 500||Rs 500|
Mode of Payment – Payment should be made online using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Pune University 2020 Application Procedure
- First, you Go to Login Page in One campus Site.
- Login with that credentials
- For Exam Form, details will be declared in the respective department only.
- When Student admission is confirmed then Exam form Link will be displayed. Click on ‘Exam Form.
- Candidates must check the details of the course and subject i.e. Compulsory Subject and Optional subject.
- Now Click on ‘Confirm and Save Exam Form Subject Details’.
- A Message will be displayed ‘Exam Form Challan Generated against Your Application’ after that click on ‘Exam Form Fee’.
- Click on ‘Print\ Pay Fees’. Payment will automatically go to the online payment gateway.
- If payment is successful then you will be redirected to your login.
- Click on ‘Print\ Pay Fee’ and download exam form with ‘Payment Receipt’.
- Print the Application Form and after successful submission of payment click on ‘Print Hall Ticket’ and Download ‘Exam Form Hall Ticket’.
Required Documents for Pune University Application Form 2020
- Photocopy of the statements of the marks of the qualifying examinations passed, if applicable.
- Photocopy of the caste certificate in case of reserved category.
- Photocopy of non-creamy layer certificate in case of reserved category.
- Photocopy of medical certificate issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD.
- Candidates are not required to submit printout of application/documents to the University after online submission of application. However, these documents in the original have to be submitted to the respective Department at the time of admission.
Official website- unipune.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.