PAU 2020 Admit Card – Admit Card for PAU 2020 has been released. The examination date has been released for CET, AAT, and MET. The admission to graduate programs at PAU will be based on the evaluation of matriculation (X) and XII marks. The admit card is published in online mode only. No printed admit card will be sent to the candidate through post/courier. It is mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card and Original ID proof in order to appear for the test. The PAU Admit Card 2020 will contain the basic information about the date, time, and venue of the examination. Know more details on Punjab Agriculture University 2020 Admit Card.
Latest: PAU 2020 Admit Card for CET, AAT, and MET admission has been released. Scroll down to download the admit card.
Punjab Agriculture University 2020 Admit Card
The candidates who have registered successfully either through online or offline mode will be issued admit card. The admit card for PAU 2020 can be downloaded from the official website of the university. The importnat dates regarding Punjab Agricultural University 2020 Admit Card are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same. You can refer the image provided below for all the entrance exam comes under PAU-
|Name of the Entrance Test||Tentative Date for Downloading of Admit Cards|
MET Exam Date
Ph.D. Entrance Test Schedule
Admit Card: Click here to download Punjab Agriculture University 2020 Admit Card.
Official Website: pau.edu.
PAU 2020 AAT/ CET Exam Date Announced
How to download PAU 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can download their admit card by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this for downloading the admit card
- Enter the information as given below:-
- Date of Birth and UID – for online applicants (UID will appear on the top of application form as well as on the Bank Challan Form downloaded & printed by the candidate)
- Date of Birth and Prospectus Number – for offline applicants
- Offline applicants are required to sign & paste the same photograph on the admit card as pasted on the application form and get the same attested from the Principal /Gazetted officer
- Submit the details.
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out of it.
CANDIDATES MUST BRING
- Downloaded Admit card duly attached with attested photograph & signature of a candidate.
- Photo ID proof i.e. Aadhaar ID or Driving Licence or PAN Card or Voter ID or Passport in original (not photocopy or scanned copy).
- Belts, bracelets, goggles, and caps
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, headphones, buttonhole cameras, calculators or any kind of Electronic Devices, books, Notebooks, digital pen, digital watch or any other paper/material etc.
For Agriculture Aptitude Test (AAT)
The test shall be of one and half hour duration comprising of 100 multiple choice questions each of one mark to be attempted on OMR sheet. Each correct answer will carry one mark whereas 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The medium of question paper will be both in English and Punjabi. The question paper shall have four sections as under:
Section-I: Agriculture Aptitude: It will consist of 50 questions.
Section-II: General Science: It will consist of 30 questions.
Section-III: General English: It will consist of 10 questions.
Section-IV: Mathematics: It will consist of 10 questions.
For Common Entrance Test (CET)
The test shall comprise one paper of three hours’ duration. The question paper will have three sections as under:
- Compulsory sections:
Physics: 66 questions of one mark each.
Chemistry: 66 questions of one mark each.
These two sections are compulsory for all candidates.
- Section with option Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture/Home Science 68 questions of one mark each for Biology or Agriculture or Home Science or 34 questions of two marks each for Mathematics.
- The candidate can opt for any of these four options. The optional subject in which the candidate wants to appear must be mentioned at Sr, No. 6 of the application form.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark whereas 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The weightage for the correct and incorrect answer will be double in case of Mathematics subject.
- The medium of question paper will be English only.
For Master’s Entrance Test (MET)
The question paper shall have two sections.
Section I: General Agriculture (Code: AG), which will be compulsory for all the candidates except those seeking admission in Extension Education who can attempt either General Agriculture (Code: AG) or Home Science (Code: HS)
Section II: This will be of candidates’ choice, which will be of anyone out of the following disciplines:
1. Agronomy / Agricultural Meteorology
3. Extension Education
4. Food Technology
6. Horticulture (Floriculture & Landscaping, Fruit Science, Vegetable Science)
7. Plant Breeding and Genetics
8. Plant Pathology
9. Soil Science
10. Agricultural Economics
Any change in choice of discipline will not be allowed at the time of examination.
(b) There will be 200 multiple choice type questions (Section I: 100, Section II: 100) each of one mark to be attempted by the candidate in the allotted time of 3 hours. Weightage for Section-I and Section-II will be 65% and 35%, respectively, except for Agricultural Economics for which weightage will be 30% for Section – I and 70% for Section – II.
(c) Each correct answer will carry one mark whereas 1⁄4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
(d) Minimum 20% marks are required in the Entrance Test to be called for Counselling/interview.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.