Punjab MD Ayurveda and Homeopathy Admission 2020: Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab has issued notification for admission to M.D. (Ayurveda) and M.D. (Homoeopathy) course 2020 on the basis of AIA PGET 2020. Candidates who have qualified into the AIA PGET 2020 can apply online for counselling only in online mode. Interested candidates can read the complete details of Punjab MD Ayurveda and Homeopathy Admission 2020 through AIA PGET 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
– Guru Ravidas Ayurved University has released the notice for M.D. Ayurveda Counselling 2020. Scroll down to check it.
– Notification has been released regarding Punjab MD Ayurveda and Homeopathy Admission 2020. Scroll down to get more details.
Punjab MD Ayurveda and Homeopathy Admission 2020
Admission to MD (Ayurveda and Homoeopathy) courses in Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab online application form are invited from AIA PGET 2020 qualified candidates. Counseling will be offline and as per Punjab Government Notification, Ministry of AYUSH and dates of counselling will be notified latter on University Website. The complete detail of Punjab MD Ayurveda and Homeopathy Admission 2020 along with schedule are given below.
|Availability of Prospectus||25 Dec 2020|
|Last date of Application||03 Jan 2021|
|Last date for depositing fee of Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 3000/- for SC|
candidates) for state quota
|03 Jan 2021|
|Last date for depositing fee of Rs. 2000/- for All India quota||03 Jan 2021|
|Date of Counselling||21 Jan 2021|
Punjab MD Ayurveda and Homeopathy Admission 2020 Counselling Notice
Click here to download the notice.
Application Form 2020
The aspiring candidates of AIA PGET 2020 who fulfilling the requisite qualifications and other conditions as given hereinafter in the prospectus may apply online only for admission to the MD (Ayurveda and Homeopathy) courses by using University website http://www.graupunjab.org. Direct link to apply online is given below.
- Application Process is over now.
Application Fees: A fee of Rs. 5000/-(Rs. 3000/- SC/ST) for state quota and Rs. 2000/- for All India Quota is to be deposited in online mode through University website i.e. http://www.graupunjab.org along with the application form. Fees have to be deposit online by using Debit card or Credit card through University website i.e. http://www.graupunjab.org by due date and time
Fee once deposited in University account will not be refunded/adjusted, in any case.
MD Ayurveda: A person possessing the Degree in Ayurved of a University or Board or Medical Institution specified in the second schedule to the Act notified by the Department of AYUSH, Govt. of India/CCIM, shall be eligible for admission in the Postgraduate degree course.
MD Homeopathy: No candidate shall be admitted to MD (Homoeopathy) course unless he/she possesses the degree of
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Direct degree) or equivalent qualification in homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Homoeopathy Central Council Act,1973 (59 of 1973):
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Graded degree) or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973):
Counselling for admission to MD(Ayurveda) and MD(Homoeopathy) will be offline and physical appearance of candidate is necessary as per the schedule given in the prospectus or available at University website.
After provisional allotment of seat, if the candidate fails to report to the allotted college within the stipulated time, his/her seat will be treated as vacated automatically. This seat will be included in the vacancy position for next subsequent counseling(s).
For claims on reservation in any categories/quotas, the candidate must support hs/her claim by attaching self attested photocopies of appropriate certificate(s)/document(s) issued by the Competent Authority as per specimen given in this prospectus. Original copies of these certificates/documents will have to be produced by the candidate at the time of counselling at conselling venue.
The fee structure for the Government/Privately managed colleges is as per Punjab Government notification(s). If later on Punjab Government issues any amendment/corrigendum for change in fee structure that will be applicable in letter and spirit.
Important documents needed to be produced before on the day of counselling (All originals & one self-attested set of photocopies)
- Printout of the online application.
- Copy of any latest Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, Pan Card, Passport, Voter Card)
- Printout of downloaded AIA-PGET-2020 result
- Nationality certificate/valid Passport, Domicile Certificate or School Leaving Certificate of (SSC)/HSC. Indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- Certificate of Age (Matriculation/SSC passing Certificate, Valid Passport)
- All Detail Marks Cards of B.A.M.S (D.M.C). or B.H.M.S (D.M.C).
- Internship Completion Certificate from the Head of the Institution/University.
- B.A.M.S. Degree or B.H.M.S. Degree/passing Certificate
- Internship completion certificate from the Head of the Institution/University.
- Registration certificate
- Certificate pertaining to any reserve category such as caste certificate, caste validity certificate, for person with disability (PWD) candidate, etc.
The University will prepare a list of the applicants for admission out of the successful candidates in the order of merit based on the AIA-PGET-2020 Rank and the provisions of the Punjab Government Notification No. 2/109/2011-5HB-III 7059 dated 24.10.2018 and corrigendum issued from time to time and subsequent notifications in this regard for the purpose of allotment of seats in the different courses/institutions by personal appearance of the candidates before Selection Committee.
For more details of Punjab MD Ayurveda and Homeopathy Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.