Punjab MD Ayurveda and Homeopathy Admission 2017: Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab has issued notification for admission to M.D. (Ayurveda) and M.D. (Homoeopathy) course 2017 on the basis of AIA PGET 2017. Candidates who have qualified into the AIA PGET 2017 can apply online for counselling only in online mode. Interested candidates can read the complete details of Punjab MD Ayurveda and Homeopathy Admission 2017 through AIA PGET 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
Punjab MD Ayurveda and Homeopathy Admission 2017
Admission to MD (Ayurveda and Homoeopathy) courses in Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab online application form are invited from AIA PGET 2017 qualified candidates. Counseling will be offline and as per Punjab Government Notification, Ministry of
AYUSH and dates of counselling will be notified latter on University Website. The complete detail of Punjab MD Ayurveda and Homeopathy Admission 2017 along with schedule are given below.
|Start of Online Application Process||27 Sep 2017|
|Last date of Application||04 Oct 2017|
|Date of Counselling||to be announced|
Application Form 2017
The aspiring candidates of AIA PGET 2017 who fulfilling the requisite qualifications and other conditions as given hereinafter in the prospectus may apply online only for admission to the MD (Ayurveda and Homeopathy) courses by using University website www.graupunjab.org. Direct link to apply online is given below.
- Click here to apply online for Punjab MD Ayurveda Admission 2017.
- Click here to apply online for Punjab MD Homeopathy Admission 2017.
Application Fees: A fee of Rs. 7000/- (Rs. 4500/- in case of SC/ST) is to be deposited in online mode through University website i.e. www.graupunjab.org along with the
Fee once deposited in University account will not be refunded/adjusted, in any case.
MD Ayurveda: A person possessing the Degree in Ayurved of a University or Board or Medical Institution specified in the second schedule to the Act notified by the Department of AYUSH, Govt. of India/CCIM, shall be eligible for admission in the Postgraduate degree
MD Homeopathy: No candidate shall be admitted to MD (Homoeopathy) course unless he/she possesses the degree of
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Direct degree) or equivalent qualification in homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Homoeopathy Central Council Act,1973 (59 of 1973):
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Graded degree) or equivalent qualification in Homoeopathy included in the Second Schedule to the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973):
Note: Compulsory rotatory internship is essential and must be completed till 30th September, 2017.
After provisional allotment of seat, if the candidate fails to report to the allotted college
within the stipulated time, his/her seat will be treated as vacated automatically. This seat will be included in the vacancy position for next subsequent counseling(s).
For claims on reservation in any categories/quotas, the candidate must support hs/her claim by attaching self attested photocopies of appropriate certificate(s)/document(s) issued by the Competent Authority as per specimen given in this prospectus. Original copies of these certificates/documents will have to be produced by the candidate at the time of counselling
Counseling for admission to MD (Ayurveda and Homeopathy) will be offline and physical appearance of candidate is necessary as per the schedule to be notified later.
Important documents needed to be produced before on the day of counselling (All originals & one self-attested set of photocopies)
- Printout of the online application.
- Copy of any latest Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, Pan Card, Passport,
- Printout of downloaded AIA-PGET-2017 result
- Nationality certificate/valid Passport, Domicile Certificate or School Leaving
Certificate of (SSC)/HSC. Indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”
- Certificate of Age (Matriculation/SSC passing Certificate, Valid Passport)
- All Detail Marks Cards of B.A.M.S (D.M.C). or B.H.M.S (D.M.C).
- B.A.M.S. Degree or B.H.M.S. Degree/passing Certificate
- Internship completion certificate from the Head of the Institution/University.
- Registration certificate
- Certificate pertaining to any reserve category such as caste certificate, caste validity certificate, for person with disability (PWD) candidate, etc.
The University will prepare a merit list of the applicants based on the AIA-PGET-2017
score/rank and the provisions of the Punjab Government Notification No. 5/3/2011-
3HBIII/5231 dated 14.7.2011 (and its corrigendum issued from time to time). The
admission will be granted in the different courses/institutions on the basis of this merit
list, by personal appearance of the candidates before the Selection Committee.
For more details of Punjab MD Ayurveda and Homeopathy Admission 2017
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.