Punjab PMET Application Form 2016 – Application form of Punjab PMET 2016 is issued by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFIHS) is submitted to appear in the Punjab Pre Medical Entrance Test 2016. Such candidates who seek admission in medical and dental colleges in the state must fill in the form, pay the requisite fees, and submit the duly filled Punjab PMET 2016 Application Form within last date. Doing so, they can take the medical entrance exam being conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot. Get here complete details of Punjab PMET Application Form 2016 such as procedure to submit, fees to be paid, important dates, and other information.
Punjab PMET 2016 – Latest Update
BFUHS PMET 2016 was previously to be held in May. Then due to introduction of NEET it was cancelled. Finally, considering per the final ordinance and order of Supreme Court Punjab PMET 2016 will be conducted on 11 June 2016. New details of Punjab PMET 2016 have been updated on this page regarding PMET 2016 Application Form.
|Last date for online submission of application form||25 May 2016|
|Last date for online submission of application form with late fee||26 May 2016|
|Last date for deposition of application fee through bank challan||–|
Punjab PMET Application Form 2016
Online Application forms are invited from eligible candidates for PMET 2016 for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in Govt./Private Colleges of Punjab. PMET will be held as computer based test format on 15 May 2016. Candidates are advised must their eligiblity and other conditions before filling online application. Candidates can also fill their application from the direct link provided below.
- Application Process is over..!!
- Log In
Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of online submitted application form.
- Proof of fee paid.
- 3 copies of latest identical Photographs (taken after 01-01-2016 and should be passport size with white background) that scanned and uploaded on the Online Application form.
Punjab PMET Application Fee 2016 is given below.
Note: Late fee for all categories is Rs. 3000/-
The prescribed application fee should be remitted through prescribed bank challan form or payment gateway provided using a Credit card or a Debit card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking
Bank challan form will be generated after successfully submission of online registration form. Candidate will have options to generate bank challan form of Oriental Bank of Commerce or HDFC Bank or deposit fee through payment gateway available at University website.
How To Fill Punjab PMET 2016 Application Form?
BFUHS is issued online forms. Candidate may be fairly familiar with entering details in an online form to complete the process. To fill Punjab PMET 2016 application form, the following steps may be followed.
Step 1 – Registration
- Go to the online application form (link given above), and click on the link that says Registration.
- Read the details given on the page Important Instructions for filling of Online PMET Application Form.
- Click on proceed next.
- Enter details asked on the page Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Faridkot PMET- 2016 Entrance Test form for MBBS/BDS course Session 2016.
- Download the three copies of generated bank challan (university copy, candidate copy, banker copy).
Step 2 – Payment of fees
Fee can be remitted in the University account through any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce or HDFC Bank through Bank Challan Form which is generated after online submission of application form or Online through internet banking. Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode. Candidature will be cancelled, who fails to deposit requisite fee.
Step 3 – Uploading images
- After registration, candidate will receive unique registration ID and password. Log in using these credentials.
- Photograph should not have cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER generated photos are not acceptable.
- Upload photograph, signature, and left thumb impression.
Step 4 – Locking
- To get printout of your online application form you have to lock your application. Once you lock your application, you will not be able to edit your application data, so be ensured that you have entered correct data particularly check your name, date of birth, categories etc. before locking the application form.
- All application forms will be locked automatically, after the cutoff date. Once Application form is locked, it can’t be unlocked by applicant.
Step 5 – Printing
After locking the form, print it. Keep copies of the Punjab PMET Application Form 2016 safely.
About Punjab PMET Application Form 2016 – Application forms is issued online by BFUHS, the exam conducting authority at www.bfuhs.ac.in. Candidate must go through the information brochure and first determine eligibility, and only then proceed to fill up the form.
Correction of Mistakes in Punjab PMET Application Form 2016
Correct category must be filled carefully in the Online Application Form. No claim shall be allowed if category/categories are not indicated in Online Application Form. Only those candidates who claim reservation by filling category (ies) code in Online Application Form shall be considered for reserved seat.
In case candidate wants to make any change in the online application form after locking, the following method has to be followed for Punjab PMET 2016 application form correction.
- Candidate needs to write separate application wherein it has to be clearly described that what information needs to be modified.
- Along with the application, candidate must also attach printout of online application form.
- The application along with with copy of application form needs to be submitted personally in the University before 13 May 2016 (i.e. two day prior to conduct of PMET 2016) with correction / editing fee of Rs 500 in the shape of Demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot.
Note : After locking of form for submitting preferences/choices, no request for change or rectification in preferences/choices will be accepted, even if candidate has made a mistake.
If you have any queries regarding Punjab PMET Application Form, please ask in comments below.